Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prepare for a funny story.

Prepare for a funny story.

Back in October I saw a gold sweater dress at a local store that I instantly knew I wanted, until I looked at the price (Geena is on a budget). I kept seeing it through just before Thanksgiving when I saw it was marked 50% off, so I checked they had it in my size and I bought it (while in drab mode). I did work out a time to try it on and it fit just right, and long enough to wear as a dress. Now I just needed to stash it away until I could really try it out.

Move on to the Friday after Thanksgiving. Naturally, I had to work that day, and I get home about 6:00. I walk into the living room and there is the pretty gold sweater dress draped over chair!!

It took me a moment to remember that I had actually found the time to stash my dress over at my other site. It turns out that my wife observed the same sale and purchased the same dress for herself -- even the same size! I may have to put my initials on the tag of mine, lol.

Yes, this is the dress I'm wearing in the "Luv a sweater dress" thread I posted in picture and video gallery.

[Honestly, between you and me, I think I look better in it than my wife does!]
    www.flickr.com/people/196660660@N08/

Now that is funny.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Love the story. Best you don't tell your wife it looks better on you though.

Jane -- best I not tell her anything at all!

Oh Geena, I would have likely been stunned second guessing myself. So actually, between you and your wife you got a BOGO.
    Crissy

Geena, That is a funny story!
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

"I think I look better in it than my wife does!"

You will go to hell for that statement

Julie

Great minds think a like

That is a funny story indeed.

Great story Geena can you just envision be dressed with your wife wearing the same dress how exciting!

Love it!

Dana

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Reminds me of a different kind of story I read. This woman was seeing two men who apparently had money. She convinced each of them to get her the same ring from Tiffany's for Valentine's Day. On the side she made a deal with one of the sales people to help her help them get the right one and ensure that she could return one. Of course she gave him a nice Commission for his help. The beauty of her evil plan is that she could wear the same ring all the time in front of each of them and they both thought they gave it to her. That's the part I somehow think relates because if your wife were to see you in it even in a picture she would assume it's her dress you are wearing. Fun story!

Reality Check
    Does your wife know that you dress? Did you tell her that you had bought the same sweater dress?
    Krisi

Ha yes that is funny. I guess you both have the same tastes in clothing. I know that would never happen with me ; )

Sandi

Don't ever admit you have got one and even more so saying you look better !!!! ha ha ha
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Lol !!!!!!!
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Wow, now that?s has not happened to me. My wife?s taste and mine are a little different!

Krisi -- No, my wife doesn't know about Geena.

I know it sounds bad to say I look better in it, but bear in mind that, although the dress is the same size, my wife is about 8 inches shorter than I.

It was a close call a couple years ago -- I had eyed a dark grey, shiny, dress for a while but decided to pass on it. My wife didn't. Our tastes are not that divergent.

That's wonderful.

Great story. It's a shame your wife doesn't know you dress as you could save a lot of money by sharing your wardrobes.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Geena75 View Post
    Krisi -- No, my wife doesn't know about Geena.

I know it sounds bad to say I look better in it, but bear in mind that, although the dress is the same size, my wife is about 8 inches shorter than I.

It was a close call a couple years ago -- I had eyed a dark grey, shiny, dress for a while but decided to pass on it. My wife didn't. Our tastes are not that divergent.
    Thanks for the reply.
    Krisi

It's funny now, but I'll bet your heart skipped a few beats when you first saw it.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Great story! Had me laughing a lot. Now my only question is, since your wife doesn't know about Geena, but you seem to have the same taste in clothes, how many times have you either watched her buy something, or see her bring something home, and think to yourself "That would look great on Geena" ?

Dressing has got to have a fun side to it and I have had some fun too in the past,
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Platinum Member
    Hi Geena , That's Awesome,
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!