Thread: Any bad santa's?

Any bad santa's?

It's that time of year. You know the drill. In the Christmas gift prep, there is always at least one item from Santa, even for adults. For adults, it's usually something funny. Normally I just hope for a special gift. Normally, but not this year. This year I was a bad Santa and Santa got me two pair of fem glasses.

So I don't think I'm the only one. Anyone else say heck with it and get themselves a fem item for Christmas?

Most years I do - perhaps next week once I am on holiday break

I do. Even though I have full closets and drawers, I couldn?t resist Macy?s sale on tops and ordered two. They?re here, fit and feel fantastic. 👍Yes, still looking.

Banned Read only
    Before the internet I routinely used holidays as a ruse to buy myself "stuff." It was not just Christmas, but also Valentine's Day or Mother's Day. If it wasn't a holiday I would ask the saleswomen for a gift box. Remember those days when there was always a saleswoman eager to help and gift boxes were free of charge in the women's department? Not anymore. For some reason the most difficult garment to buy was a bra. Bras just seemed so personal. How does it fit? All that talk from my wife about ill fitting and uncomfortable bras just made it seem like "What guy would be buying a woman a bra?" One year in the early 1980's my eye caught a "must have" bra; a vivid red Vanity Fair bra. I muscled all my courage and bought it; stood in a long line to buy. I remember getting a weird angry look from some guy in line.

I learned many years ago, if I wanted something, anything, no matter what it may be, buy the darn thing. The number of times I would tell my kids exactly what I wanted, where it was for sale, etc, by the time they got around to buying it, it was gone. So, if I am perusing the internet (ebay, lingerie sections of stores, etc), if I see it, I get it.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No. I'm continually buying stuff for Sherry. I wish I could confine my shopping for her to holidays only!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I too am going to get myself a pair of femme glasses as a holiday gift to myself.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I'm a bad Santa all year long 🎅😄

Let me just say Raychel will have a good year this year.
    It has been a long time since there was anything under my tree.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Donna, I always buy Jamie something for the holidays. I haven't made a decision yet, but I will.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

My shopping time is usually after the holidays. My dad usually gives me money for my birthday and Christmas, so I go out and put the money on a gift card so I can buy things without my wife knowing.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Mythbusters

Living alone as I do Christmas takes on a different meaning but for myself I am going to treat myself to a nice skirt, I have got a nice little boutique with a very undestand woman in there so that is where I will be going
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Well yesterday I did buy 3 pair of panties and some shape wear.

"Any bad santa's" ? well the only ones I can think of dont wear panties !!!!!! lol
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Always been a GIRL. Michelle1955's Avatar
    Bad Santa, guess I’m a bad Santa this year.
    I typical buy when I need something, but recently went on a 3 month RV trip.
    Only panties 24/7 for 3 months and leggings with my pants due to winter weather the last few weeks of the trip.

Got home and had bad pink fog, so ordered me a new bra (went up one cup size) and new forms that should fit the upsizing.

I'm due for an eye exam, and I know I'll need new frames. I'm seriously thinking about frames that are somewhat androgynous. I need to find something I think I can get passed my wife.

Kelli,

That could be hard...

Davina