Thread: Grocery store run

Grocery store run

Today I was making a Moussaka with my left over roast lamb from Sunday dinner.

I never made it before. Following a recipe, I was told to broil the eggplant. Well that did not work out for me. I just burnt it on both sides. Eggplant chips anyone?

I had to go to the store to replace the eggplant and while I was there I needed more Feta Cheese.

You folks that know me by now know that I fully dress at home about 3 days a week. Monday is always a dress day because I usually do not get to dress over the weekend unless I get the go ahead from the Mrs.

Today I was wearing a purple Tommy Hilfiger body con dress. Long zipper up the back. I decided just to go get what I needed at Albertson's (grocery store chain). I have a new (to Me) short wasted black jacket with buttons and a belt. It fit me perfectly. Tan block heels. I thought I looked good enough to go out; if not a little overdressed (again) for food shopping.

I am telling you that nobody noticed a thing. I even got within 5 feet of 2 women talking and they did not glance or change their conversation one bit. I did notice a old guy, probably a few years older than me checking me out. I look at women all the time. So, I am glad he had something to look at.

So, now that all that is done, I need to make a Bechamel Sauce.

Trust me, it's no big deal to go to a store wearing a dress. I did it all the time before the weather turned cold.
    I think the inhibitions of men wearing skirts and dresses are only in their minds.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

It is true. No one seems to notice/care.

A few months ago I was out of town and crossdressed. I decided to go to a drive through to get dinner but the line was incredibly long. Not wanting to wait, I decided to go to the nearby supermarket (which was huge) and get some things to make a sandwich. Because of where I parked, I had to walk through almost the whole store to find what I wanted. I then had to stand in the checkout line with people buying a cart full of food. Finally checked out. No drama.
    Last edited by char GG; 12-21-2022 at 05:22 AM. Reason: You already started your own picture thread today, you may add pictures to your own thread until you reach 10

Natalie, That sounds great. You can accidentally on purpose forget an ingredient when next you cook en femme.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Natalie I have seen your pictures there is no way the other shoppers would think your a male in a dress! Just make sure your wearing a frilly apron while cooking.

I forgot to put eggs in the Bechamel Sauce. It was not quite a Moussaka like I have had in the past.

Today is another Natalie day. Now I am running out of favorite clothes to wear. I need a bigger closet. And I need nylons.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Moussaka! I forgot about it because I haven't had it in ages. Now, it's all I can think about!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 12-20-2022 at 08:19 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Natalie, it sounds like you cook the same way I do: I usually remember I didn't put the breadcrumbs in the meatloaf fifteen minutes after I put it in the oven
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.