Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bras and self acceptance

I wear a bra all the time. I have expanded myself to a 36 D cup, so I need some support and like to project myself.

I favour unpadded underwired bras, as I like the uplift without any nipple compression.

I wear a tight band and tight bra straps, as I want to maximise my bust and to feel tightly brassieried with a wobbly top.

I love bras! When I first started crossdressing when I was about 12 or 13 they were like the holy grail to me. I first started taking my mom?s bra from her dresser drawer and since they were a 36 B I had to pad it out with socks or toilet paper. But after that I?d put my shirt on and the feeling was amazing!

Now that I?m 34 and on the heavier side I?m more able to fill up a bra on my own I?m up to a 42 C. Now when I put it on and slip on my shirt I love the feel and look of my small and natural bust.

I love bras too and being an English girl I buy them on line from Marks and Spencer. I am lucky that I am naturally ample on top, but I do also have also bought boobs on line as well to enhance my look. I think that bras just emphasise our femininity

I finally managed to get a bra that just about fits me, a 42A. It feels soooo comfortable and natural to be wearing it. I plan on wearing in as much as possible, even undressed with my bikini panties. It's still a little big so I ordered a 42AA, which will be in some where between Feb 13 - Mar 4th. So until then I'll wear this as much as possible.