Thread: Seatbelts and driving while fem

Seatbelts and driving while fem

So, I've now gone out to a meeting fully dressed three times so far. While I've dressed fully at home for quite some time, and for extended periods of time, I found a few new sensations when driving en femme.

Sensations like seeing painted nails on the steering wheel. Driving with heels on the pedals. Having my peripheral vision limited a bit by my hair. No, neither of those last two were a safety issue, I just noticed how different/new it was.

But there was one more thing that I wondered about. The shoulder belt goes between a woman's boobs. When wearing forms in my bra, it gives a different view than normal since the boobs are a bit more defined. You might get a similar effect when wearing a cross-body bag. Obviously, I don't feel anything because of my forms, but I wonder if those with real breasts find this annoying. Or just a normal part of life.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Banned Read only
    Maybe you should have posted this question in the "Ask A GG" a question section. My wife never complains, but I can witness her adjusting the shoulder belt to fall between her breast as much as possible.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I hope u miss spoke, Jenn? When I drive in hi heels, only my toe and bottom of my foot touch the pedals!

And, I have to adjust my mirrors because the girdles and waist cinchers change my posture. Make me ride taller in the saddle!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Jenn,

You've highlighted one of those difference that we learn about while on our journey. It's not just the belt. It's getting into and out of while in a skirt and if it's a long skirt ensuring it doesn't get caught in the door and it's tucked under when sitting. So much to learn.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Hi Jenn, I am kind of with Doc and Helen, Might check with the "Ask a GG" on foot placement. As for the fit of the belt and driving in a dress or skirt, I love it! So many little things to keep in mind, but in just a few trips or a few hundred miles things come naturally. My favorite is exiting the car in heels, I have a car not a truck or SUV, I have learned to use different movements and muscles when in heels. Thank you for bringing this topic up, it is fun to think about the little joys of dressing. Brenda

Surrey submissive CD isabelle_tv_uk's Avatar
    I do find I have to think about how I enter and exit the car much more in femme mode, but I guess that will become natural in time. I still feel self-conscious at traffic stops so mainly drive at night. Driving in low-heels is not a problem but I dot think I would attempt driving in anything too high.

Very feminine feeling the seat belt between my boobs to me it actually feels comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Jillcder View Post
    Very feminine feeling the seat belt between my boobs to me it actually feels comfortable.
    Agreed but pulling the shoulder belt under then around mine feels the most fem. Tho not the safest as many gg?s have told me.

I too put the seatbelt between my boobs and although I don't feel the seatbelt itself, I am aware and a bit annoyed at the fit, but I cope. Same with playing guitar enfemme. It's not a flattering look and part of the reason I wanted smaller breasts.

What gets me about driving enfemme is making sure my dress is entirely inside the car when I close the door. No bits of fabric peering under the door for people to see while I'm on the road.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

You girls have given me a new thing to think about now! I've only been out driving twice in a skirt and didn't think to check that it was all inside. Fortunately I got it right when driving an SUV. Possibly the higher seat placement helps to avoid the skirt getting caught in the door. But I'll be checking that the next time I'm out.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

I've seen more than one skirt hem hanging below the door frame while driving down the highway. I remember once seeing it on a very snowy, slushy day. Poor thing, I'll bet it was the last time she wore that skirt!
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

I too find is a bit annoying but, I also have another issue. Being a paraplegic, I have to use a chest strap to hold me upright while I drive and it fits below my breasts. It has a tendency to push the girls up to the point I feel it looks ridiculous. I can usually just loosen the strap a bit to still give me the support I need and ease the upward pressure on my chest. I think if my boobs were real or attached this would not be an issue.
    We can only achieve what we dare to reach for.

I've also had a coat belt left hanging out the car door. Soo many things to think about.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Never found the seatbelt shoulder strap to be a problem It falls right between my breasts even with the extender on.
    Last edited by TAG; 12-26-2022 at 01:37 PM.

I saw this after my drive this morning to the store. Every time I drive somewhere when dressed, my eyes tend to go down to my chest and it is fun to see the seatbelt between my breasts. I found that it makes them more obvious. Like others have said, it is the small things that make all the difference. It makes me smile every time.

I like the way the belt falls between my boobs. I consider this a pleasant sight when I look down rather than an annoyance.

I adjust my seat belt, my seat height, and mirrors too. I also learned to turn with my legs together before getting out.
    Yes I do love being out on the town while dressed!
    It?s great that you are able to enjoy it too!

Patience you just reminded me of a cute pleated skirt I failed to get completely in before shutting my door of course it was raining that day what a mess.

I love the visuals of driving en femme. I rarely use a seat belt driving in drab (Please, no lectures); but, I always wear a seat belt driving en femme as I love to look at the definition the belt gives to my boobs. I also love the look of my fake nails as I hold the steering wheel as well as the jewelry on my wrists. I don't wear any jewelry in drab mode other than a wristwatch. And, yes, I like being "Who is that old gal driving that muscle car" when some of the young guys see me.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

I love driving when I'm dressed up. My seat belt falls nicely between the bobs. I keep peeking in the rear view mirror -- I'm always amazed at how I look. Bad habit of smoking when I drive, so I hitch my skirt up high to keep any ashes off of it, but it gives me another view. I have to watch for distractions.
    www.flickr.com/people/196660660@N08/

Reality Check
    Women have had boobs since their teens so by now, I'm sure they are quite accustomed to the feeling of the shoulder belt across or between them.
    Krisi

My wife, mother, and grandmothers have all expressed aggravation with shoulder harnesses over the years. Also a number of other women with whom I've ridden.
    Nancy
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life that you love, you have to find the courage to live it." -- John Irving