Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are your thoughts?

What are your thoughts?

The other day we went to a local market. As we were intering there was a gentelman also going in. He was dressed total male with one exception.
    He was wearing Bright blue three inch heels. Of course they stood out and were quite noisy.

Just wondering if others would have the courage to do the same.
    I have been out in public fully dressed, but never had the courage to just wear one item that stood out that much.

Happy holidays to all !

I seriously doubt that I'd have the courage to do something like that. I've only started crossdressing in the last 4 months, it's going to be a while before I work up the courage to go out dressed. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!

Just out of curiosity, Sara, how old would you say he was?. I'm betting he was younger.....

I wear gold hoops in my ears 24/7 but I don't think that's the same level as our gentleman.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Quote Originally Posted by sara_also View Post

Just wondering if others would have the courage to do the same. !
    I would never under any circumstances wear anything feminine that stands out like those high heel shoes. When I dress as Teresa, I want to present the most complete and normal feminine appearance instead of drawing attention to myself with such eye catchers.
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

Do blue suede Mary Janes with a 4" heel count? LOL Yellow shirred tee shirt and a coral one also! But I wore a yellow polo shirt as a male! (female, transwoman 24/7) That male shirt is just about the only male clothing I kept except uniforms( USAF and Boy Scouts)! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Why not? Women wear men's shoes all of the time. What about a woman wearing combat boots. I will bet that you have seen this quite often, or a woman wearing a men's shirt with a necktie? What is the big deal?
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Probably not, I have worn gender neutral but nothing that stood out like those shoes. But then again I have worn some 3" boots under my jeans before, so who knows.

I would not do that. My intention when dressing is to attempt to blend - not draw attention to myself. Maybe I'll never really blend; but, it won't be for lack of trying.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Nope.. Reminds me of the time I tried to buy a few things at a grocery store including a lipstick I wanted. The cashier said "Out of lipstick today?" Yeah, not doing that again. Mind you, when I had a plantar fascia flare up, I thought my low heel strappy sandals were actually more comfortable than my regular shoes. But I wouldn't have the guts to wear them...

Just another 'Gurl'
    I have done nothing that obvioius. I have worn womens jeans or shorts or tennis shoes, but not heels while in drab.
    Just another man in a dress

If I'm going to wear heels, I'm wearing a dress.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Surrey submissive CD isabelle_tv_uk's Avatar
    Never a mix of heels and male attire but have worn women's jeans out at times.

black see through top and pretty bra back in 2017, similar during other years with different colours
    IMG_20171109_094804 (2).jpg
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Surrey submissive CD isabelle_tv_uk's Avatar
    Very brave - and pretty!

I mildly mix and match regularly. But include heels? No way. But that is an interesting combination he was engaging in. I would want to ask him why, but of course that can be taken way too wrong and would be impolite. Each to her or his own.

I'm with Alwayshaved on this one, if the heels are on so is a dress. The only mix I will do is wearing pantyhose and not wearing socks out and the pantyhose showing. I also wear a bra at times but that is usually covered, wish I had Rachelakid courage for that.

Platinum Member
    To each their own, I guess. I really have no interest in wearing just one conspicuous item.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather76 View Post
    I would not do that. My intention when dressing is to attempt to blend - not draw attention to myself. Maybe I'll never really blend; but, it won't be for lack of trying.
    Nope, like Heather I would not mix in obvious bright blue high heels with my male mode attire. When in Jill mode my goal is to blend in with all the other women during that time of day and venue.
    Jill

Well, not bright blue! But, yes, I've often worn one item (including heels) and continue to.

I've worn 2-inch block heeled booties at times. The pants legs mostly hide them.

Once I was out with my wife in the grocery, wearing a suede pair. The cashier complimented me on my "cowboy boots". I thanked her for the compliment, didn't correct her. In retrospect, she probably knew.

I've gone out with nothing fem but boobs while in male mode but never high heel shoes.

To me, shoes complete the ensemble. No fem outfit, no shoes.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

In New York City, we see non-binary men partially dressed on public transportation going to and from work. Just this week, a tall coworker who has facial hair wore stiletto boots. We live in a rapidly changing world and I applaud those who have the courage to be fashion fluid in public. Myself, I am not ready to wear any of my femme outerwear outside of my apartment unless it is completely covered by a coat.

Nope, not me. If and when I go out, my goal is to blend in. My guess, was he was sending a message. 3 inch heels. Ouch. I?ve seen men in flats.

Not me.
    I don't express myself that way. I am fully dressed when I go out. I wish only to be seen as a woman.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I have a friend from another site that wears 3-4” heels all the time no matter what else is worn. She says the heels really help with back pain.
    Crissy