Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are your thoughts?

Banned Read only
    Exhibitionist? Breaking in a new pair of heels? The latest fashion statement? Lost a bet? "Walk A Mile in Her Shoes" fund raiser? His wife found them in the trunk of the car and thought the shoes belonged to a secret girlfriend?

If I am wearing heels, I am wearing a dress.

I have seen that once in 1982 in ohio. It was in the early evening and i was going into the drug store when a man head of me walked in with a long trench coat and 4 inch heels, and long pants stopping just above the front of the shoes. The sound of the heels on the tile floor caught my ear and after watching him for a little while i caught a glimpse of the full shoe.

On a Saturday afternoon this last July I had decided to drive to a local convenience store to get a coffee. I was wearing my standard summer attire (men's white t-shirt, cargo shorts, and canvas deck shoes without socks).

However, on this particular afternoon I was also wearing a pair of sheer pantyhose in a shade called 'blush'. I waited in my car until I gathered enough courage to get out. I had to walk past 3 store fronts, including a ladies hair salon that was jam packed. Once inside the convenience store, I quickly went over to the coffee station and got what I needed. I'm not sure if the cashier noticed my nylons but she didn't mention it. We just exchanged pleasant small talk and then I was out the door.

Yeah?no..
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

I have never worn bright blue heels so no.LOLOL
    To each their own wear whatever you want.
    Never really felt the need to be a show off.
    Last edited by TAG; 12-24-2022 at 01:33 PM.

I go out dressed all the time but would not have the nerve to did what that fellow did.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu