Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Wife's Surprise Christmas Gift

My Wife's Surprise Christmas Gift

This morning my wife and I started our Christmas day activities like so many other families, preparing for family members to gather to open presents and for a holiday meal together. However, my day included a huge surprise.

Well before our family was scheduled to arrive, my wife suggested that we each exchange one gift from under the Christmas tree. She chose a beautifully wrapped box for me that did not have a tag showing who it was from. She insisted that I open it anyway.

My present contained three things:

1. Two beautiful matching satin and chiffon nighties with panties. One in her size and one in mine.

2. Two coupons for a manicure and pedicure. One coupon with the name Teresa and another with my wife's name.

3. Two coupons for an appointment for eyelash extensions. One coupon with the name Teresa and another with my wife's name. My wife normally wears eyelash extensions.

My wife gave me permission to share her letter that was included in a "I Love You" greeting card that said the following, word for word:

"Teresa, I am so excited about next weekend (Dec 31st through Jan 2nd) when I want you to immerse yourself, mentally, emotionally, and in appearance as my girlfriend. I have already scheduled manicure, pedicure, and eyelash appointments together, side-by-side the morning of December 30th.

I am so excited that for four straight days and nights you will remain totally emersed in looking and feeling like a woman. When next weekend concludes, I hope that you will enjoy a life-long memory of us being totally feminine together. So, let's just enjoy being girls by letting go of any distractions of the real world. For four days and nights, being girls will be our real world.

Please remember that I love you, all of you, to include those days when you are my girlfriend, as Teresa. I love Teresa just as much as the masculine hunk that I married. I want you to again experience the loving attention, closeness, and fulfillment as a woman, from the person who admires, respects, and loves you the most."

Sincerely,
    Your Girlfriend Forever

Note from Teresa to my CD.com friends...
    I know that the love, acceptance, and support that my wife bestows on Teresa is a rare dream come true. Sharing my wife's words might sound like a mere fantasy, however, it is posted for all to see just how good it can be for a married couple to share their life together with full acceptance of cross dressing. The level of our current relationship regarding my need to cross dresser did not happen over night. It evolved over time from those early days when we were just dating.

On reason why I think our relationship has evolved to such a dream come true state, is that I fessed up 100% to being a full blown cross dresser on our second date years ago. The risk was enormous in revealing my deep secret, but it turned out to be the best high risk decision I ever made.

Although we experienced bumps along the way, constant communication most always lead to a harmonious conclusion or compromise. The honesty and trust that grew from that early "reveal" became a model for our future together. Being so honest, so early, resulted in both of us sharing our deepest thoughts and needs that would normally have stayed silent with each of us.

Most importantly, it became a life long contest between us on which one of us could do the best job of understanding and meeting the needs of the other. The bottom line is that it has become a wide open two-way street where my primary focus has been to please my lover and wife. As you can see from my Christmas Day post above, Teresa reaps the benefits of my wife's focus on pleasing her lover and husband.

Please feel free to post any questions you have on how we managed to develop this state of harmony that usually results in difficult times for other couples. Use of PM's are welcome.

Gotta go. Family members are arriving soon.

Teresa
    Happy Holidays

p.s. I am already going bonkers just thinking about the fun that lies ahead when December 30th arrives. Most of America has rain, snow, and dark clouds. Today and for the next five days, I will enjoy being in a bright pink cloud until I get to be a girl again. I'm sure you all understand. )
    Last edited by Teresa.Smith.VA; 12-25-2022 at 02:31 PM.
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

You two have a wonderful relationship - I know this took hard work and honesty from each of you. Have a wonderful new year - sounds like the girlfriends weekend will start it off well.

Teresa, this is overwhelmingly beautiful!!!!!

Teresa, that is such a special gift. Your wife is truly a wonderful person. Cherish her.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Wow! Can?t do better than that.

Wow, what an amazing gift.
    Amanda

Wow Teresa, how fun! Enjoy the holidays!!!

Teresa,

Describing your wife as a wonderful woman is an extreme understatement. Her tender note to you is one of the most touching things I have read in a very long time. You are one lucky lady.

Hope you both have a happy and healthy 2023.

Fiona
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Theresa:

What an amazing and heartfelt note. Merry Christmas.

Hugs, Zoey

The wonderfully kind comments from all members so far has caused me to consider sharing more posts focused on the many ways my wife accepts Teresa. I hope that readers will find value in knowing how she constantly looks for ways to participate in and encourage my need to be a girl occasionally. I am also open to sharing how her loving support makes me feel in the context of being a CD.

My wife is a superstar of cross dresser wives, no doubt about that. She is a wonderful woman who is amazing in demonstrating true love, total acceptance, deep understanding, and incredible loyalty to our marital vows. We are deeply in love with each other and count our blessings that we have successfully built a life of love together.

Thank you again for such wonderful comments. I will show her every single post made by members. She clearly deserves the kind comments you have all made so far.

Teresa

That is a Christmas gift you will always remember. Your wife is definitely the exception rather than the rule. Cherish her always.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Wow! You wife is definitely a superstar of crossdresser wives!
    I always love your posts!
    Crissy

Just another 'Gurl'
    Your wife sounds amazing. I hope you are planning on doing something special for her too.
    Just another man in a dress

As JulieC said, your post is overwhelmingly beautiful. Your wife understands thoroughly what this is all about for many of us - being the person in all the ways possible. You are blessed to have such an angel in your life, but part of that is also who you are - another angel she recognizes and loves. Not many ever achieve such a level of understanding and acceptance by a mate. You are obviously doing all the right things. But a part of that is not replacing the person she originally fell in love with, but augmenting that with a person that is more like her that she can share life with in a woman to woman fashion and still have a man around the house.
    Last edited by GretchenM; 12-26-2022 at 07:19 AM.

Reading this wonder story made me smile what a terrific way to start my Monday morning.

Wow that is amazing. You have it made girl.

Sandi

Teresa, your post and story about your wife brings back fond memories of my late wife's acceptance of my need to crossdress. I will not bore you with our story as this post is about your wife, yourself and Teresa's loving relationship. God bless your wife as she is one of the very few truly special wives.
    Jill

Absolutely beautiful

Banned Read only
    There is one word that stood out to me; "occasionally." You're wife has a beautiful mindset. Cherish here. I think she realizes Teresa is entwined with the male side. There is only one person who chooses on "occasion" to express the totality of the person in different ways. I cannot claim it to be a universal truth and I know I will get some flack from some; a lack of communication/discussion drives many into the closet, a deep closet with the door tightly shut. Nice to read posts of acceptance.

Platinum Member
    Wow, Teresa, your wifes gift and her expressions of love and support are utterly mind-blowing! Enjoy each other.

Teresa you have a one of a kind wife! Her note to you was wonderful and beautiful. Enjoy your girlfriend weekend.

I must confess that I am going bonkers with excitement as I plan and re-plan what I will wear each day of our four day weekend as girlfriends.

Also, since you have all left such kind comments to my Christmas Day post, I promise to follow up with a nice summary of our activities and experiences that begin just three days from now. I am sooooo excited!!!

Teresa

I think I can speak for all of us in saying we're really looking forward to hearing about it!

Teresa, I think it is fair to say that we are all pretty excited for you
    Crissy

Wow.....that's I how felt reading your thread....Your wife is really special. Her reactions towards you is completely the opposite of my wife's reactions (with numerous threats, etc.). Make sure to be as kind to her as she will be to you on the planned weekend.