Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What did she get?

Nothing tangible. I?ve already go so much stuff. Her gift is her love, support, and acceptance. Irreplaceable. Couldn?t wish for anything more.

Raychel got 2 new dresses and some underwear.
    One of the dresses and underwear was bought by Ray
    The other was sent from some good friends.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Sue View Post
    Model trains! I love trains.
    Kitty Sue, what scale model trains? I have a bunch of HO train stuff. Now back to your regularly scheduled thread.

A bright red Christmas dress. From Santa. To go with all the others from past years.

Thanks to holiday money, Shawn bought herself two new pairs of boots, some clip on earrings, a choker necklace, some rings, and a pair of hip pads (which I?m not thrilled with. They were an inexpensive pair from Amazon). Over the next few weeks I?m planning on getting a new wig, new breast forms, a new bra, and some new panties. If I have anything left over I?ll splurge on some new clothes.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Mythbusters

Heart shaped Diamond earrings, I guess I was a good girl this year.

A dress, a skirt and a top for a start, but now the main gift has been ordered. She got...a new butt!

I got the second largest size, with. 0.63" projection in the tan color. This cropped pic is from ebay, but I got mine from Aliexpress. Same product.

So here I am, sitting on my butt, waiting for my butt.

9B1D6130-1563-4C7F-8C7E-E832749B4FB3.jpg
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I think Patience wins the prize for the most unique present.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

So since my last post i have gone crazy and bought so much stuff. More eye shadow, contour & highlighter, plumping effect lip gloss, jeans, leggings, nails, a nighty, more panties, another dress and a corset.

I just cannot help myself, its so addictive looking at all these cute things. I hate clothes shopping as a guy but when Andrea comes out there is no stopping her.

Similar effect here too Alexandrea It's hard not to click the "add to cart" button!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenn A116 View Post
    I think Patience wins the prize for the most unique present.
    Thank you! I never thought I would see the day when I'd look forward to having someone hand my ass to me.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrea View Post
    So since my last post i have gone crazy and bought so much stuff. More eye shadow, contour & highlighter, plumping effect lip gloss, jeans, leggings, nails, a nighty, more panties, another dress and a corset.

I just cannot help myself, its so addictive looking at all these cute things. I hate clothes shopping as a guy but when Andrea comes out there is no stopping her.
    Yeah now i understand why cis women like to shop, so many choices...

Aspiring Member
    I gave Abby a new moto jacket and a graphic tee to wear under it. https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-56...et.jsp?prdPV=3 She also got a nice update on her makeup items.

I got a new wig. Shannon by Paula Young. Only catch it didn't arrive till a few days after Christmas.

I looked it up. Cute wig, Megan!

Hi...new here. Freddi got a make-up set,a sleeveless blouse and a shorter skirt from the wife.
    And treated myself to another bra,stockings,cream blouse & tartan miniskirt in the sales

New dress on the way, back ordered unfortunately. I'll post a pic when it arrives. I had hoped to wear it today, something new for New Years Day...I guess I'll have to settle for new panties only instead!

Jessica got a treadmill it is actually what we asked for.
    She is going to lose 35+ lbs this year.
    Lost 40 last year then got put on steroids for nearly 2 months due to illness gained back more than half.
    Next will be a bike so I can buy workout clothes

I got two full days as Joanne with my wife and no kids! It was awesome! I?m not sure if that was an intended gift, but it was great!

For the past few years my lovely wife and I have had a combined advent calendar that we secretly fill with items of makeup for each other and open alternate days up to Christmas. I don?t get much opportunity to wear but I?m constantly working on it!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

For the past few years my lovely wife and I have had a combined advent calendar that we secretly fill with items of makeup for each other and open alternate days up to Christmas. I don?t get much opportunity to wear but I?m constantly working on it! I looked up the Shannon wig and it?s a lovely style.

Vale received a faux fur mink stole. Wonderful wife says if you want 1950s vintage Glam you need a mink. How cool is that? . . . Vale

Here is something I have never had before. High blood sugar readings.
    Could it possibly be the kilo of M+M's that polished off over Christmas?

Philippa Jane

My wife ordered me some warmer pajamas and a heavier robe. We moved to a cooler climate and they have been appreciated.

You should be thankful for such a loving wife. I would be so happy to be in your heals. I would proudly wear anything my wife would buy me. Wear it and keep my mouth shut. Just saying. Thank you

I got 2 days to be Glenda. My wife went to her friends for a night knowing I'll be dressing. Then she did it again.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN