Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You're a big girl

You're a big girl

hello all,
    A first - I have been wearing larger bras with home made breast forms for a while at home. Tonight my wife squeezed my D-cup and said "you're a big girl!". I replied "I am tonight!" and she replied "mine are always the same size". I suppose we crossdressers are lucky that way.
    That is the first comment ever on my boobs and I just had to share it!
    luv J

Good for you! I'm not as big as I was, but still respectably so. It's nice to fill a dress.

The first comment ever on my boobs was "show your fat tits", said by a drunken kid in a park during a pride weekend on my very first outing.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Jacques, my wife who is a self described Flatly Patsy, has made the comment she is not happy my forms are bigger than her breasts. I do like your wife's comment.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

One day my wife was complaining about getting a bra on comfortably and getting her boobs all tucked in properly. I said I just twist my bras on anyway I want and plop my different sizes of breastform boobs in afterwards. We both got a chuckle out of my comment and maybe a bit of jealousy from her on how easy it was for me compared to her.

Reality Check
    I always wear the same breast forms. No desire to go bigger one day and smaller the next. And of course, like a "real" woman, my clothes are sized to fit my breasts (and the rest of my body).
    Krisi

Banned Read only
    One of the virtues of a package of sturdy ten inch (water) balloons is the fluctuating size at minimal cost.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I've been saying cross dressers have advantages women and trans don't, for years, Jacques!

We can change our figures to maximize the look and fit of our clothing.
    Simply by changing our breast forms and hip/butt pads.

I've been doing that for over 15 years!

If you're a CD and NOT doing that, you're either inexperienced, or lazy!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Reality Check
    I'm just trying to be the daughter my mother never had so, like a "real" woman, my bust and butt size doesn't change to fit my clothes. My figure stays the same and I buy clothes to fit. Just like any other woman.

It's a choice, not laziness or inexperience.
    Krisi

Well, I stand corrected then, Krisi. I know trans can't be bothered with a lot of extra breast forms, girdles, and padding paraphernalia.

But, I assumed that CD's that only dress occasionally and go out in public like I and my T friends do, mite think differently about appearing to look like they did nothing more than slip on a dress and walk out the door!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

My wife saw my forms -- size D at the time -- and commented that they were so big. I explained that I chose that size to compensate for my stomach. I've since gone to "C", and that seems to work very well -- big enough to look realistic, but not absurd.
    Nancy
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life that you love, you have to find the courage to live it." -- John Irving

I started with Ds as well. I am now down to B cups. Through trial and error, I have acquired forms of various sizes, but I would never have bought as many as I did if I thought I got it right the first time.

IMO from a practical point, it's better to keep one's figure consistent. Yes, I'll experiment with all my forms for fun at home but as I finally arrive at what I feel is my ideal figure, I feel I can focus more of my attention -and money- on those other aspects that need work.

Patience: So what happens when your new dress looks better with C's than your usual B's? Wear it with B's anyway? Return it and ask for a smaller size?

What u may think is "practical", I mite find to be silly, or a lot of extra work!

I've been thinking about this a bunch lately! I generally use my larger Roanyer set when I'm photo shooting, but if I'm exercising, I switch over to some smaller glue-on forms. It is so much fun to go from large and bouncing to smaller, contained and athletic!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Patience: So what happens when your new dress looks better with C's than your usual B's? Wear it with B's anyway? Return it and ask for a smaller size?
    Honestly, most of the time I just go for the B's. "Better" is kind of a subjective opinion. Definitely not the element that will make or break one's presentation in my case. I am always gorgeous regardless.

What u may think is "practical", I mite find to be silly, or a lot of extra work!
    "Silly" and/or "a lot of extra work" are terms that can be applied to many folks' idiosyncratic fem presentation choices, whether they are personally aware of it or not.

I would not presume to describe another person's preferred form of presentation that way, as it has nothing to do with me. I feel it would come across like a glass (or silicone) house, or pot-kettle situation, enough said?

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    My forms are certainly larger than when I was 18. But I don't change them to suit my clothing or any thing else. I' m happy with them just as they are for now. It 's great that should I decide I feel lilke a change then I can. But I have no reason to change them other than whim and I am not a whimsical type. Spontaneous yes whimsical nope.

I always stick with my B cup forms. I?ve never been one for large.

Platinum Member
    It is great to have different sizes, I have Small Medium & X-Large
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    It's probably safe to say most of you don't go out in public. Imagine for a moment if you did. Your first concern might be all the attention you would get. People might stare, talk amongst themselves Maybe vocalize a few comments. All this unwanted attention could make you feel quite uncomfortable. Now imagine what a woman goes through. Maybe her body gets her a lot of attention. Think of all the uncomfortable stares she might get. Sure she was glad to catch your attention and maybe a few others a while back but I can imagine there was a time when being able to turn that off would have been a great option. Women can dress down but that's their only option. There's only so much they can hide. It comes with the territory as being a woman. The ability to turn that off could easily be a welcome change.

Doc, the best way to avoid not looking good with your favorite forms is to try the dress on with those forms before you buy it ... like most GG women do. I don't buy any clothes anymore without trying them on and I don't buy women's clothes dressed in drab. Problem solved.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Genifer, I think your comment is true for both CD/trans and GG women. As you noted, many GG women have physical attributes that attract unwanted attention. Likewise, we CD and trans women have physical attributes that attract unwanted attention (broad shoulders, height, extreme masculine facial features, man hands). Most of these, there is almost no way to dress down or otherwise hide them.

For those of us that do go out or want to go out someday and want to minimize the unwanted attention, stares, comments or worse, there are some things beyond our control but some choices we can make (Going for the smaller breast forms that are proportionate to your body size and shape rather than the DDDDs? if your over 60 maybe a skirt that covers a little more thigh than just below the panty line? ).

Reality Check
    Well, I stand corrected then, Krisi. I know trans can't be bothered with a lot of extra breast forms, girdles, and padding paraphernalia.

But, I assumed that CD's that only dress occasionally and go out in public like I and my T friends do, mite think differently about appearing to look like they did nothing more than slip on a dress and walk out the door!
    I seem to be having difficulty getting my point across but I will try one more time:

It has nothing to do with being "trans" and it has nothing to do with being lazy or inexperienced. It is simply the way I approach crossdressing. I experimented with different breast sizes and different hip and butt sizes as well as wig length, style and color. I found what I liked best and I stick with it. I buy clothes to fit my (enhanced) figure and not the other way around. Life is simpler that way.

We all have our own ways of approaching crossdressing. Yours is different from mine and both are different from some other people's. We should respect each other's choices as long as they don't harm anyone.

Don't you agree?
    Krisi

There's this (woman's) consignment store that I shop at a lot. All the SAs know my name and treat me like any other GG, except ...

I usually shop in drab. The logistics are much easier than shopping en femme. Since everybody knows my name, I have no problem taking clothes to the dressing room to see if they fit. I always have to assess if they will fit once I put my forms in. I will usually model the dress I'm thinking about for the SAs to review. On more than one occasion, the SA has asked me if there will be enough room for my forms or if the dress will be too tight. My typical response as that I have several different sizes of forms and that I might just have to go smaller than my usual C.

There typical response is something like, "Oh. I didn't think about that."

As for going out, I go out a lot, but usually in a T-friendly Meetup group. However, my Meetup group meets in public spaces, usually very vanilla venues. Once while out with the girls, a group of 4 GGs approached me. We made some small talk and then one of them asked me how "we" do it. I responded, "Just like any other girl." Then it became clear that she wanted to know how I got my boobs. I could have given her a long explanation, but I just pulled them out and asked her if she wanted to try them on. Eventually, each of the 4 GGs tried them on "just for size".

Yeah, I know. It still sounds like a fairy tail to be. No, I don't have pictures. But I do have a verifiable CD witness who saw this all take place. She was so astounded by what was happening around her that she couldn't even speak.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Nice of you to let the SAs sample your boobs, Steffi. What did they say?

Too bad they couldn't reciprocate!

Patience

These weren't SAs but a group of 4 GGs staying at the hotel that night who were sharing the bar with about 50 of us girls.

The GG that started to conversation felt that she was too small and I guess wanted to understand how I was bigger than her. Two of the the remaining three girls wanted to try them on for size, so to speak, to see how they might look if they were bigger. The fourth girl didn't need any help in the boob department but the other three cajoled her into trying them on anyhow.

We did this in the lobby of the hotel restaurant, right off the main lobby and just feet from the check-in desk. I figured that if real GGs were interested in talking us us girls, I wanted them to see the best version of us that I could. Reciprocation would just make me adopt the creepy CD stereotype. Not a good look for me.

This was actually the second time that boob sharing occurred. The first time the bar was filled with us girls and wedding party guests. One GG, who was probably three sheets to the wind started talking about how she didn't really need to wear a bra because she didn't have anything to stuff it with. The was wearing a cross-top cocktail dress, so I offered my boobs for her to "test out". It turns out that she wasn't wearing a bra. How do I know? She opened her dress very wide (I did say three sheets to the wind) as she was inserting my boobs into her dress. She was unbelievably excited when she inserted my boobs. She was jumping up and down enjoying the boobs bounce around her chest. She even asked if she could show her friends (in the wedding party). I was really afraid that my form were going to make a diving crash to the floor as she jumped up and down. But, I got them back intact.

Again, no pics, but I did have a different CD witness the events.

I guess the short story is that you can never imagine what can happen while out with the girls in a vanilla venue.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 01-21-2023 at 10:34 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

That?s amazing! She sounds so supportive! I was caught one time fully transformed and all I got was that I looked borderline cartoonish! Kind of made me sad, I?m jealous of how your first time went though, she?s a keeper! Mine now is better but if we started where you did, I think that makes it all amazing, congrats again girl!

XoxoOlivia

Aspiring Member
    Boobs are one thing we CDs can change in ways GGs rarely do. Hair is another.