Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Partners attitudes towards clothing

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie5004 View Post
    My wife loves to get dressed to the max for any event. As a matter of fact, she invents events to dress for.

I am expected to dress like Johnny Rose from Shitt's Creek. I would much rather dress like Moira.
    Including a brooch on your pyjamas? My wife and I just finished the series, and whenever I saw that, we'd howl!

My gf doesn?t even like to be naked when we aren?t intimate. She?s not fat, she is beautiful, just self conscious

Somehow in our case we landed in a spot where she enjoys and demands me to be dressed in a sexy way (heels, skirts, lingerie,…) to her pleasure. I know that sounds almost fictional to most of us. After reading so many stories, after two long term relationships, I have to pinch myself daily to believe in what I am living. Have also to confess that I am somewhat afraid that this will change in the future. We are together for 5 years and I have always being truthful and honest to her about every aspect of me.

I love her clothing style, under and outerwear and throughout the years we got to understand each other better and better regarding our dressing. Last night was funny when we were going to bed and she said she had something important to talk to me - she said - honey, I don’t enjoy wearing high heels indoors as much as you do. Please keep wearing them, the higher the better, but don’t be mad at me. I replied that of course I wouldn’t be mad, I would wear heels for both of us forever… she is such a treasure!
    Last edited by Gi Gondin; 04-11-2023 at 06:47 AM.

When I leave the house dressed to go out for the weekend or shopping, she always checks my makeup and dress sense is to her approval, sometime she comments on my dress being to short or my lippy is to red.

My life is very much as Gi my wife loves me to dress 24/7 in all manner of outfits but nylons are compulsory ironically as she doesn't like to wear them all the time herself, she feels its time for me to experience the effort it takes to present made up and sexy all the time which is what I expected of her when we met. Also heels must be worn to show off my legs Its funny how life can be completely turned upside down if you meet the right person

With out implying anything about anyone?s wife. But when woman have an affair, They wear thongs, pantyhose, ect. What in my book, means they,,, woman knows what sexy, knows what turns a man on. They do it for their affair partners. They just don?t want to do it for their husbands . Think about that