Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Age Changes

If there?s a knock at the door I ignore it when dressed! Simples.

My house was originally a farm house with a mudroom. I keep an old, long terry bathrobe on the coat rack near the door so I don't have to change to bring in the mail or newspaper. If anybody came to the door unannounced I could slip into it to answer.

But nobody ever does! This is the age of cell phones. People call first, even if it's from their car in the driveway. I think I have only had someone come to the door unannounced once or twice in the last year or so.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Georgia, I'm also not so sure but leaning toward "screw it" and just go answer the door. As I have dressed more , aND gone out in the world more I care less what people think of what I'm wearing. In life in general, I've gotten to a point that I care less about what people think of me. But deep down, I think answering the door would throw open this whole side of me to the world. Sometimes I feel so tired trying to hide and protect this secret me.

I don't think age comes into it at all really, sure to a degree whene we get older we are more sure of ourselves and there is of course the level of dressing, DADT, closeted on and of and other levels as well. I am 24/7 now and have been for years so just about everybody I know is awate of Bobbi and I have no problems as a result also I go to new places and meet new people and generally I have a good life.
    When it comes to opening the door everybody sees Bobbi
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman