Thread: 2022 - A stellar year for me

2022 - A stellar year for me

As 2022 is about to come to a close, I was reflecting on what a stellar year it has been for me regarding crossdressing. I posted about a number of my outings but not all. I guess I should have kept a diary or something to recall the highlights as it is just a blur now. I certainly met a lot of people and had lots of great conversations with those I met in clubs - mostly in Florida, but some in Mississippi, California, and Missouri. I have really come out of my shy shell when it comes to dancing. At my last outing, I even got on the dance floor by myself knowing others would only have me to watch. As I found out later, people were definitely watching me with my new gold boots and miniskirt ; )

My last compliment of the year was from a young woman yelling across the parking lot that she really liked my boots. Yes I know I am not a blender, but I just have too much fun getting attention. I love it.

So what will 2023 bring - you guessed it. I already have plans for a mid January outing. I can?t wait. See ya on the dance floor.

Sandi
    Last edited by Sandi Beech; 12-30-2022 at 10:13 PM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    One more nite left in 2022, Sandi, and it's a big one!

See u out on the dance floor tomorrow nite?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Sandi,

Years ago when I first started going out dressed for my week's away I to found it difficult to recall exactly what I'd done onlydays before. Hence I started a diary and it's interesting to occasionally look back through the pages and reminisce.

I've put down a few words fairly much everyday since then.

Here's hoping 2023 is even better than '22. Enjoy yourself but stay safe.

Hi Sandi, Thanks for all of your posts throughout the year, you have made many of us smile.
    Crissy

Sandi I enjoy reading about your adventures visiting various night clubs you are a lucky girl. I also wish I would have kept a Crossdressing diary it would be so much fun reflecting back on some of my first outings. Enjoy 23?.

Banned Read only
    Recent years have been stellar for me but not this one. I need to put that right in 2023.
    Thank you so much Sandi for the morale boost.

Hi Sandi, it?s always fun reading about your thoughts, reflections, experiences and pictures. Hope you have a great, healthy 2023.

Sandi

I don't get out near so much as you, but I enjoy it so. I have kept a journal (on my computer -- hidden files) of each and every time I ventured out at Geena. I experience so many things that I want to keep a record to remember some of the nuances. Some occasions took a few pages to cover it.

2022 has been such a big year for me, too. I could write a book on it. Happy New Year!
    www.flickr.com/people/196660660@N08/

Happy New Year Sandi, looking forward to reading about your new adventures.

I've not been too much into dancing, but I can surely relate to everything you say Sandi, especially when you speak of coming out of your shy shell. It feels just great, and I know we share that - so looking forward to seeing what 2023 has to bring!
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

Congrats Sandi.

I have one of my 2023 goals to hit a dance club, thanks to you.
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

Good luck for 2023 Sandi and keep dancing. I have never been a dancer and never will be. I used to say I would get up to the next Pink Floyd song . Knowing they were not on the DJ playlist.

Thanks for all the kind remarks.

I am mostly going out dressed to socialize with accepting people. The dancing bit just seemed to play into my activities more and more over time. In fact I had been going out for about two years before I had the courage to get on any dance floor. I have to give credit to a young woman around 2019 who grabbed me by the hand and literally dragged me up to the dance floor. After that, there was no turning back. She said come on, you only live once, something I know docrobbysherry preaches and they are both right. I was once afraid of what people will think if I am a bad dancer - nobody cares. I finally get it. As a result, I can relax and have improved over time. Practice makes perfect.

Have a great 2023 everyone.

Sandi

Thank you Sandi, you are a star in my book.

Happy 2023 to you too Sandi.
    It is always great to read about your fun adventures. The highlight of my past year was finally dressing fully and going out in public last April. I fell in love with it and have not looked back since. 2023's gonna be a hoot!

Fiona
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Always fun! 2022 is the year I decided to make the leap to full time, and so far, it's been better than I hoped.

Ha! In my second year at uni Another Brick in The Wall was the record played at Students' Union I knew somebody would mention that song. Not at the majority of discos . I should have said the next Wishbone Ash song.

I must say you have had a crazy year, and it looks like the beginning to something even bigger this year. Talk about letting the cat out of the bag, the whole litter came out with your courageous achievements. I could only dream of doing what you do but never say never. Looking forward to reading more of you outstanding outtings. Cheers and Happy New Years.

Sandi, Happy New Year! Thank you for reminding me that we need to get out and enjoy every minute we have. Deborah

Platinum Member
    Hi Sandi , You always seam to be having Way Too Much FUN,

I get to see the great parties through your Eyes, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Sandi, I have enjoyed reading of all your adventures. I hope that 2023 is more adventuresome.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Remember, you do get demerits for not having pictures of your outfits. If you want to raise your TripAdvisor rating, you need to post more photos.
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

Platinum Member
    Your exploits are entertaining and remind me of what a quiet life I lead by comparison. Perhaps I need to get out more.

I dream of being out and about and able to go dancing. Fabulous if you can achieve it.