Thread: Quiet happy mood...

Smile Quiet happy mood...

Hello ladies.
    Sharing a happy development for me.
    My wife has proven herself to be very supportive of me.

1) We are talking about how I am looking for some camisoles (found one in a store, but it disassembled itself within a week. I love the feeling of the soft material against my skin, under whatever I'm wearing during the day. So, not wanting to freak her out, I quietly bring up that I am starting to look for replacements. After some chat, she said that this didn't bother her and that it is just clothes. I could feel a measure of my anxiety vanish as she said this.

2) We have a store in my area called Torrid. It is a clothing shop that caters to plus-sized ladies. And it is VERY accepting and welcoming for us genetic males that browse there. Anyway, she and my daughter will regularly make online purchases with this shop, and they have accrued a large number of reward points. So, we are doing our usual weekend grocery shopping trip when out of the blue, she asks me if I would like to check out the Torrid online store to see if there is anything that I would like to purchase. I am caught off-guard, and fumble for words for a sec. We passed by some women's outfits on sale, and she inquired whether there was anything I thought I would like there. I could not really tell whether she was being "brave/supportive" or not, so I reminded her that there are not a lot of social situations where it would be appropriate for me to dress up. (I'm still very private about my CD'ing, keeping it at home and when I can be completely private...)
    ....addendum....so tonight, after dinner, we both logged onto the site (torrid.com) and I took a look around. My pulse was beginning to race as I "shopped" for clothing, like the girls. I found the camisoles I was looking for, and she ordered them for me.

Can't say exactly where this puts me, but I am deeply comforted that my partner is growing more comfortable with me expressing more of my feminine side.

TTFN

Jenny.
    (borrowed from another, but it resonates with me, too)
    My desire is to create an illusion that is a compliment to all women.
    It is meant to uphold and celebrate their presence and beauty

Good wife

Jenny,

Process indeed. Said often but worth repeating, take it steady, don't push the envelope too hard, too soon. You've started talking so carry on with that and get to know any boundaries.

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Hi Jenny,

That's wonderful, nothing better than a supporting wife. One caveat is you're going to need a bigger closet

Jenny, wonderful situation you are in. Keep your lovely wife involved so you don't get carried away and do something that is a big turn off for her. She can always change her mind on this if she feels it is getting out of control. Compromise and consideration of her feelings is always an important part of this process.

Jenny, That's wonderful. Enjoy your new camisole.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".