Thread: Blonde Moment

Blonde Moment

You will have to forgive the title -- I am neither blonde nor do I assume things about blondes -- it's just a phrase.

Last Friday I had it worked out to attend a meeting of the Grand Rapids support group. Having arranged the whole day off, I had made plans to meet with some others around 2:30 and make more of a day of it. I got prettied up and headed off around 1:00 knowing that I would have to stop for gas on the way (it is sort of fun getting out to fill up anyway). The day and roads were clear, so traveling wasn't an issue. I pull into a station and up to a pump with a car ahead of me at the other pump and see I can't pull in far enough for the hose to reach. I work my way around to another pump and get situated, get out and run my card and turn to open the gas cap, but it isn't there! I had pulled up on the wrong side! The pump had already recognized my card, so I quickly get turned around and back to the same pump and filled up. I could imagine someone watching thinking "dumb woman."

Now, I never make that mistake, regardless of what vehicle I'm driving. Afterwards I wondered if I was mentally that "Geena" (is she a little ditzy?), or was I just that distracted? Either way, I just had to laugh at myself. I told some of the ladies about it so we could share a good laugh.
    www.flickr.com/people/196660660@N08/

Wow I have to admit I do that sometimes too!

Same here,

Linda

Think the euphoria of being out and about as Geena has distorted your judgement.

Platinum Member
    Hi Geena , Everyone has their Moments, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I once turned on the flashlight on my phone so I could see while I was looking for my phone.

Seriously. And I'm not blonde either.

The biggest bummer I see here is that you felt the need to apologize for making a "blonde" reference. People are too easily butt-hurt these days. I know blondes that are brilliant and brunettes that are complete imbeciles. Doesn't mean we can't joke!

How many crossdressers does it take to change a lightbulb?

Geena, perhaps you were thinking about being dressed, not which side of the car your gas tank was on.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Definitely preoccupied with Geena, pretty funny though.
    Last edited by Crissy 107; 01-09-2023 at 06:45 AM.
    Crissy

More than once I've gone looking for my glasses, only to realize that they were already on my face.
    I was born blonde.

Platinum Member
    I have searched high and low for my keys, only to realize they were in my pocket.

one of the first times I went shopping dressed was very nervous, went into the supermarket got what I needed, got to the tills and I hadnt enough money in my current account, so stood there fully dressed holding the queue up everybody staring at me while I transferred some money across , so finally paid, as I was walking out a line of cars was stopped in the car park, Id left my handbrake off and my car had rolled into the road and blocked the way out, again was stared at when I got in the car and moved it, I laugh at it now, but omg what a moment to be out fully dressed for the first time shopping on my own.

I think you subconsciously just wanted to get out of the car a bit more.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Far better than putting the wrong fuel in!
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I left for my covid booster this morning and halfway there remembered I my vax card, which was in my purse, on the kitchen table. So Yah..... April does it Allll the time.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Silver Member
    My current car was the first one I had where the gas tank was on the passenger side instead of the driver's side. After 2 years, I still sometimes forget and pull up on the wrong side.

If I am going out dressed, I always fill up the tank to the top the day before, so I don't have to have any unnecessary exposure, especially at night.

Geena, al least you did not have to move to a different pump more than once. I have people do it 3x because the filler hole is always on the outside. Kind of funny.

Banned Read only
    Anytime I go to either a mall or a grocery store with multiple entrances and large parking lot I routinely forget which row I parked my car. I always complain to my non-driver wife that I wish stores would have the rows marked with signage at the head of the rows.

Fortunately, my Toyota Corolla's gas cap is attached to the intake because there have been several times I've gotten home after a fill-up and seen that I failed to screw the gas cap back on and close the filling door. Duh! I've had to flag down a woman who left her purse on top of her car. She thought I was some sort of stalker until she realized what she had done. Another time a woman left her Starbucks on top of the car. I did not bother trying to flag her down since all the happened was spillage.

Ursula having seen your photos how could someone not react favourably to seeing your dressed in public.