Thread: My brand new plaid grey dress I'll never get to wear

My brand new plaid grey dress I'll never get to wear

My brand new plaid grey dress I'll never get to wear. Yup, my wife took it. I have been on the hunt for a plaid grey dress Torrid used to carry. I found a few on eBay but whoa the prices. So I stalked them for a bit eventually find one at a good price with offers accepted. So I offered really low to start. BOOM...the seller accepted and the invoice was sent.

Wow I got it and promptly paid. It took forever for it to arrive. Finally, seven days later my wife came in carrying my eBay package from the mail box. She asked what did I get? A new dress, go ahead and open it. So she did. She tore open the package and held up that beautiful plaid grey dress. Oh I like this one and off she went with my brand new plaid grey dress in hand.

Moments later there she stood in my new plaid grey dress. It looks so great on you. Yes, I love it she said. I can't wait to try on, I said. Nope said she..this ones mine. Through out the rest of the day I teased her on how good she looked in my brand new plaid grey dress as she would continue to state its hers. Keep my hands off. We have several that we share, some she won't wear and some that I won't wear cause they are her favorites. Like this brand new plaid grey dress of "hers".
    Last edited by CDMargret; 01-11-2023 at 09:57 AM.

I kind love the repartee here! Let her have the dress. Find yourself a different one. The gift she is giving you is her playful engagement.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Then your search continues. My wife and I are far apart size wise -she?s a 2 and I?m a 10/12 (8 for pants) so I couldn?t pour myself into her stuff and she couldn?t fill my stuff out. She has grabbed a few shirts I got that we?re just too tight in the shoulders.
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Maybe it is fitting for her to benefit from your desire to CD. So many wives likely get nothing out of it. Keep shopping ; )

Sandi

Platinum Member
    So true, Sandi. Unfortunately my wife and I wear the same dress size and panty size. Marriage did not start out like that. She could benefit from my wardrobe of dresses and slips and nightgowns. In fact I noticed she has the same exact dress from Kohl's. My wardrobe is stored "in plain sight" but would involve diving into too many storage boxes to retrieve one for the brief moments in the morning that I am able to slip into a dress, bra and panty and slip. So, I have taken one of her dresses off the hanger and wear it for several hours.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sounds like the wife wears the pants AND the dresses in your family, Marge!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I say take it as a compliment, how many members here their wives want absolutely nothing to do with their clothes
    Crissy

That?s a lovely tale. Perhaps you could find another one and be twins. Lol

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Oh that has made me chuckle. What a fine match you are.

Margret, The story is funny and tragic at the same time. I'm lucky my wife and I are nowhere near the same size.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Such a sweet story. Reminds me a little of my wife and our gold sweater dresses. She has only worn her's a couple times and complains about the neck. When I have worn mine, I love everything about it, but cannot say anything about that to her. In a way I envy your recent "difficulty."
    www.flickr.com/people/196660660@N08/

"'Oh I like this one' and off she went". Thanks for a good laugh for starting the day.

On the plus side, your wife evidently still wears dresses with some regularity and enjoys it. That's becoming a rarity among most GG's these days.

You may be mourning the loss of your much sought-after and cherished dress, but think of it this way... you took one for the team - LOL!

Reality Check
    My wife has given me clothes and even bought clothes for me but never taken anything of mine. Once she did borrow a blouse but she returned after wearing it,
    Krisi