Thread: A time that is of changing

A time that is of changing

Summer, not long away now ,but i may get dragged down into the depths of cold dark winter, but every day is getting lighter now girls !!!, cant wait to hear the click of my heels along the streets, my summer dresses out instead of me looking out of the window saying "No Way " !!!, lippy on shopping head looking, sounds a long way a way, but if I say 8 weeks, sunrise when making breakfast, skirts instead of jeans, come on girls ,a time that is of changing, Debs cant wait for summer, get out there , lol

Au contraire, winter styles are awesome, especially boots, coats and hats!

Add a nice pair of knee high boot to winter attaire. If you like heels, get a pair with stiletto heels. Bella Vita has several styles available. Or get an ankle boot with block heels, if you are wobbly. I just love the stiletto boots and their sound. They are way to warm to wear in summer. Heck with hose I find them warm in winter, well what CA calls winter, lows in the 40's F.

If you love skirts, give sweater dresses a try. They are nice and warm. Not as switchy as skirts, but still more fun than jeans.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Out the last 2 weekends in short, skimpy, club wear and spike heels. And, it wasn't just us. Everyone there dresses the same Summer or Winter!

Only difference is some carry a jacket now!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I know I am a bit of a contrarian in this regard, but I love the long dark nights and short days of winter. I absolutely love snow and even shoveling my walks and driveway.

Reality Check
    I don't like the colder weather and shorter days, but winter is a great time for crossdressing because it's OK to wear hose or tights to cover unshaven legs and long sleeved tops to cover unshaven arms and shoulders.
    Krisi

Banned Read only
    Autumn and winter have a lot going for them from our point of view. It's a lot easier to blend in when out and about after dark.

I enjoy attending events such as Sparkle in the summer, (Manchester could never be described as tropical), but otherwise Ursula tends to go into hibernation. Candice Bergen famously remarked "A real lady always wears stockings. It doesn't matter how hot the weather". A sentiment with which I heartily concur. But I don't always feel the same way about wig, makeup, breast forms...

Yes, much as I love the summer, I’m with the Autumn and Winter brigade here.
    Certainly in terms of heading outdoors.
    I’m hairy enough to pass as Chewbacca from Star Wars with no chance of shaving/waxing.
    It’s long sleeves and trousers or thick tights for me.

Banned Read only
    I do not mind the long winter nights at all. It's great to be able to take strolls when nightfall comes early. In the summer darkness in my area comes late; usually after 9:00 PM. Out of state visitors have remarked how late total darkness falls in our latitude. For those of us too shy to mingle with the masses carrying a tote from the local grocery store makes it appear we are an office worker stopping on the way home for groceries.

I hate the warm weather and would much rather have it 20 or 30 degrees instead of 80 or 90. However, nothing beats the femme feeling of walking around in mini-skirts or short, light summer dresses in the warmer weather!
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

I'm a fan of all the seasons. However when it is cold, I can always add more layers. When it gets hot, I can only remove so much.
    When winter is here, I'm a boots and sweater girl.

I much prefer to wear crop tops and skorts in the summer. I don't run AC so my utility bills become very low.

Marion

Debs, I like the full range of clothing. I like the different clothes for different seasons.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

It was in the 50s today so I wore a knee length black pencil skirt and a stretchy white blouse to work.

Marion

I know that if I was to start going on a diet and plucking the courage to dress in public I?d wear a sexy floral short summer pinafore dress with ultra sheer 10 denier pantyhose/tights and a lovely pair of heels in summer and in winter I?d wear knee length boots with black opaque 60 denier tights and dress and a long overcoat and beret.