Thread: Wear panties to a message session

Wear panties to a message session

Trying to decide if it is appropriate to wear panties to a massage session, I have a massage about every other week or so. What are your thoughts? Is it disrespectful?

Banned Read only
    You have posted questions on a couple of other threads. If I was in your heels, I'd wait until you have sorted out some of the questions of self acceptance. How are you going to react if the massage therapist is not accepting of you wearing panties? There is a range of possible reactions. Are you ready to deal with them? I would think if one has serious issues of self acceptance the person would not want to jump from the frying pan into the fire, so to speak.

Is the massage therapist male or female? If female, maybe. If male, maybe not. And if you need more time to think about it, putting it off until next time does not mean you quit. After all, you said you do it habitually.

I think we all have ways in which we combine our crossdressing with the other activities we enjoy, but there are ways to enjoy crossdressing in private and in public without roping in unwilling participants, especially when they are bound by contract to perform a service.

I'm answering your question with a basic belief that your primary interest is actually crossdressing, not some kind of fetish in which you enjoy strangers seeing you in panties.

Maybe we could help you better if you told us what you're trying to achieve? Within the rules, of course.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I do not think it would be appropriate.

When you get a massage at your salon, to they cover you completely with a sheet and then just uncover the body part they are working on? (That's how it is at my salon). In that case I doubt the therapist would even see what your underwear looks like.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Appropriate??
    Why not? If that's what you want to wear then wear them.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I have a bad back so see a massage therapist quite often. I'm always nude, her request, as she works my glutes as part of the massage. Nothing nefarious, my wife goes to the same masseuse. So while I always wear panties to and from my massage, I don't wear them during, so she has never seen them.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Plain white cotton panties work everywhere.
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

In my case, I'd wear my panties. It's either that or go commando as I have no male underwear - only lace panties. That said, do what you're comfortable doing.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Diedre View Post
    I do not think it would be appropriate.
    I agree. Unless you want the person to know that you are a crossdresser (and tell everyone else), wear men's underwear.
    Krisi

Quote Originally Posted by Ursula Harrison View Post
    Do you present as Josie 24/7 and will you be doing so when you go for your massage?

If not all you are doing is involving a stranger in your kink without their consent. Totally inappropriate in my opinion. Especially so if your massage therapist is a lady.
    100% agree...
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

I am 24/7 dressing hospital Dr's and the like I am femmenthrough and through. The thing is they have seen it all so what we wear is just "another day at the office" to them, but coming back to the main point of this just wearing womens pantiesand not everydy is just begging a question I think. If I was you I would not bother
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

I agree with Krisi. If seen, you?d definitely be sending a message for which there could be consequences. Think about it.

Why not? You won’t be the first guy to wear panties to a massage.

I used to wonder about the young moms and their kids I would run into at the grocery store. Did she wake up that morning hoping to give her kids a lesson in human diversity and that some guys like to wear dresses? But I learned from these young moms that yes life is all about teachable moments.

I am sure the massage therapist has seen it before. If not, you can tell them about your little chunk of humanity. Be yourself.

If you do not present as female when you arrive. I suggest you explain a little if you are wearing panties.

I would also suggest the more boring the better.

You just never know how the it will be received, if they find out by surprise.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Aspiring Member
    most therapeutic massages that I have gone too - i don't wear anything - they cover up with a sheet

Platinum Member
    I thought about this a bit. Take a moment to consider your motivations. If you normally wear panties and its no big deal, then fine. But if you suspect that you will get some sort of rush out of being seen wearing panties, if you may be using this as an indirect way of revealing yourself as a cross dresser to your masseuse, then I would advise against it. That would be an imposition, regardless of how your masseuse responds.

I should qualify my comment, since I have only been had massage therapy on three occassions that I can think of. Each was to treat a tight muscle in my lower back. I did not remove my pants.
    Last edited by kimdl93; 01-16-2023 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursula Harrison View Post
    Do you present as Josie 24/7 and will you be doing so when you go for your massage?

If not all you are doing is involving a stranger in your kink without their consent.
    This ^ Is certainly how it can come across, whether its your intention or not.

You have a right to wear whatever underwear you want. You just to weigh your desire to wear them vs. the comfortability of your message therapist.

I always did, but not until after I had told them about me…. So no surprises
    Kelly a.k.a. VS Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Josieone79 View Post
    Trying to decide if it is appropriate to wear panties to a massage session, I have a massage about every other week or so. What are your thoughts? Is it disrespectful?
    I am a Licensed Massage Therapist. So two things here. Any MT worth his/her license won't say a thing to you. But be aware that it may be mentioned in passing to others later. Usually nothing more than a conversation piece (i.e. "yeah I worked on a guy in a lace thong once".) But it is always possible to have a prick for a therapist. A former co-worker in a small town refused to work with non-Christians as she could be possessed by their demons. (Eyeroll).

Second. To get your best massage you should strip nude before pulling the linens over you on the table. Place your panties in your pants pocket. Unless of course you are want8ng to be found out.