Thread: Theme nights?

Theme nights?

After many, may years of being a CD I've amassed a good assortment of clothes. Some things very casual. Others a bit more dressy. I occasionally found myself getting into a rut about what to wear on a Jennifer day.

I decided to occasionally do a "theme" dress up. Came up with several scenes I'd like to try dressing for. Things like:
    1. Working in the office
    2. Going to a nice dinner
    3. Attending a show
    4. just being a housewife
    5. being a theme park tourist
    6. shopping at the mall

You get the idea. Does anybody else do themes like this when they dress?
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

I only have one theme, Clubbing Hottie ; )

Sandi

Only one for me, bride on her wedding night!

I don't have any themes I use when dressing but every so often I just have to get glammed up in a cocktail dress or evening gown. For me, nothing beats being dressed to the nines!
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

I have my shopping blending in clothes, and my pub/club dresses/skirts which I wouldnt dare go shopping in, lol

Hi Jen I don't have theme days specifically but my wife likes me in a variety of looks whether that be housewife, French Maid, classy, ****ty or secretarial, a change is as good as a rest as the saying goes.

I’m into cosplay at home with my partner and my favourite is dressing as A St Trinians sixth form girl. I’ve made a replica of the St Trinians sixth form girl costume as seen in the classic 1950s films to fit my size. I find it so erotic wearing a garter suspender belt and ultra sheer black stocking and stilettos with the outfit. Other favourites are French maid and naughty night nurse.

Since Danielle is a strictly stay at home girl I usually have a theme of some kind on Danielle days to keep things interesting. It ranges from lingerie boudoir days to evening gowns to LBDs to casual outfits. Even if there is not a theme I usually plan out what outfits I am going to try on. And if an online shopping spree has been delivered it's simply try on everything that arrived.

I have a drindl, a Celtic overdress, a couple of Victorian ladies suits and long dresses, and a few holiday print dresses

Quote Originally Posted by Jenn A116 View Post
    After many, may years of being a CD I've amassed a good assortment of clothes. Some things very casual. Others a bit more dressy. I occasionally found myself getting into a rut about what to wear on a Jennifer day.

I decided to occasionally do a "theme" dress up. Came up with several scenes I'd like to try dressing for. Things like:
    1. Working in the office
    2. Going to a nice dinner
    3. Attending a show
    4. just being a housewife
    5. being a theme park tourist
    6. shopping at the mall

You get the idea. Does anybody else do themes like this when they dress?
    Absolutely or at least I use to enjoy this activity with my late wife. Either she or I would come up with a theme or an event we were attending (me in male mode) and I would find an outfit that Jill would wear if she were attending. It was a lot of fun and she would critique my outfit, hair, makeup and accessories. I learned a lot from her and somtimes surprised her with my creativity.
    Jill

Yep. 1, 2, 3, 4 & 6. Ahhh, decisions, decisions.

No themes for me.
    I just dress for what I'm doing and where I'm going.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Platinum Member
    I try to dress appropriately for whatever I am doing. I do have a red, white and blue tank top for the 4th of July. I guess that counts
    Last edited by kimdl93; 01-16-2023 at 03:47 PM.

I tend to have no themes. I do not have enough blend in the crowd clothes. I tend to overdress at the grocery store or out clothes shopping.

So, my next thing is to slob up I guess.

Platinum Member

Variety is the Spice of Life !

Hi Jenn , I have a large collection and be almost anything that I want, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Jenn, I tend to have the same themes. One of my biggest troubles is getting distracted by some other article of clothing and popping it on, which usually doesn't match what my original theme was. Dressing to blend in is complicated. My hat is totally off to all the cis women who always pull off their look so well!

Linda

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U may call that theme dressing, Jenn, but here's my reply:

1. Office/secretary outfit.
    2. thru 6. Dress like a woman.

Our T girl club has theme nites; pirate nite, all white, all red, pink nite, Superbowl party, Halloween, etc!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Yes, I have several themes, and looks often retro
    Office Secretary, formal, fantasy, goth, movie star, housewife.

Quote Originally Posted by Jillian Faith View Post
    Absolutely or at least I use to enjoy this activity with my late wife. Either she or I would come up with a theme or an event we were attending (me in male mode) and I would find an outfit that Jill would wear if she were attending. It was a lot of fun and she would critique my outfit, hair, makeup and accessories. I learned a lot from her and somtimes surprised her with my creativity.
    Themes I have tried on outfits that I couldn't attend enfemme

4th of July picnic
    High Tea
    Girls night out
    Wedding
    Charity Gala
    I know there was more over the years but these are the ones that come to mind
    Jill

Loving all the ideas!
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.