Thread: Dressing with my wife

Dressing with my wife

So, this morning I asked what we are we doing today? Nothing much, go ride our bikes and probably watch some football games was her reply. We were in bed at 8 am when I asked this question.

OK, I said but after the bike ride and the shower I am putting on my favorite clothes.

She knows what that means, muttered swear under her breath was her comment. So after the ride, I did the full shower, shaved everything and started my routine. It took about 1 hour but here I am in full glory, including red nails.

She was outside looking at her phone when I was done. I stepped outside on my patio to ask her how I looked and she asked if I was afraid someone would see me? No, if anyone askes I am a friend visiting. So about 4 pm I am making dinner and I need to change out of my Tommy Hilfiger long sleeve dress. I asked and received a unzip from the back and changed into a short sleeve dress. Easier to cook in.

I modeled it for her and asked for a critique. The were no negative comments made about my appearance. I continued to cook dinner and a nice bottle of red wine was opened. I snuggled with her and she told me (kiddingly) to get those tits off me.

I really do have a special wife for sure. I love her so much.
    Last edited by Natalie5004; 01-15-2023 at 08:45 PM.

Natalie, You are certainly one of the lucky ones here and I really enjoy hearing how you are doing.
    Crissy

She is special indeed

Lovely Story Natalie. Best wishes.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Natalie,

It sounds to me like you're pushing it beyond what she is truly comfortable with.

1. muttered swear word when you mention your plans.
    2. Coded discomfort with your public display (worry about the neighbors)
    3. no mention of her encouraging you or praising your looks.

The fact that she didn't raise a real fuss is an indication that she's trying, though.
    Be careful, please. You don't want to lose her in the pink fog - right?

What a wonderful day it sounds like you and your wife are enjoying life.

Natalie, That is wonderful.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Quote Originally Posted by SaraLin View Post
    Natalie,

It sounds to me like you're pushing it beyond what she is truly comfortable with.

1. muttered swear word when you mention your plans.
    2. Coded discomfort with your public display (worry about the neighbors)
    3. no mention of her encouraging you or praising your looks.

The fact that she didn't raise a real fuss is an indication that she's trying, though.
    Be careful, please. You don't want to lose her in the pink fog - right?

Not to worry about her. We are way past Pink Fog. She has seen me dressed plenty of times. I would say that she is not thrilled about it but is fine living with it knowing it makes me happy. And it does. She does mention closet size though, we now have limited space in out new reduced (downsized) home.

That's a great day for sure.

Nice story. I can relate to your last sentence. It says it all. I?m so thankful.

Platinum Member
    To me, this sounds like your wife is quite comfortable accommodating you in favorite clothes, throughout the day and evening.

Banned Read only
    Only in my dreams does that happen. I would love to do the June Cleaver routine the entire day en femme; bake a dessert, meal preparation, cook, serve, wash the dishes. I do all that is male mode. You're very fortunate to have the wife you have.

It sounds like you had a great day and a very wonderful, and understanding, wife.