Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is underdressing full time still Crossdressing?

Is underdressing full time still Crossdressing?

So? Is underdressing full time still Crossdressing? I am fortunate enough to be able to wear full lingerie under jeans and shirts on a daily basis. Oh dont get me wrong, I still love highheels and satin slippery dresses at home but to be able to dress in lingerie every day like a GG is pretty awesome. What are your thoughts?

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

To answer your question, I believe, Yes. Like you, I, too, underdress daily. sometimes more, but always panties, usually thigh highs and a bra, and a flit of my favorite perfume. Yes, What an awesome way to begin each day.

Yes definitely it is crossdressing
    Last edited by Crissy 107; 01-16-2023 at 03:14 PM.
    Crissy

Platinum Member
    Of course it is.

Platinum Member
    Hi Brianne , Page #1 in the Crossdressers Handbook says the only Rule is there are No Rules, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    I say yes, I have been an underdresser for over 25 years. In cooler weather pantyhose under jeans is a nice feeling. Cami's feel better under a shirt also. Yet, a skirt, hosiery and the right shoes are best of all.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

I agree yes. I get my fix by underdressing in panties and tights when opportunities are restricted. It keeps me going . But there is nothing better than fully dressing.

It probably is, but does it matter?

Personally, I've been wearing panties (almost) every day for a decade or so, now, and I don't care much whether it qualifies as "crossdressing" or not.
    It partially sates my desire to be more feminine, that's all that matters.

I'm usually wearing panties, pantyhose and a bra when I'm out even in boy mode.

It is to me, I wear panties almost all the time now.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    For me it's not. But, for u it very well could be!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

For me it is. The only underwear I have is my collection of lace panties so I am cross dressed 24/7. I also wear a bra, or bralette, and forms likely 60% - 70% of the time. I am rarely cross dressed 100%.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

I do, always panties and pantyhose. Sometimes a bra also.

Interesting thread...

In my opinion I think that underdressing in women's clothing definitely constitutes CDing. If you're wearing an article of clothing that you're trying to hide (because it is a female garment) then it stands to reason that the general population would make that logical conclusion should you be discovered.

Case in point: my girlfriend once suggested that I borrow my tenant's nail polish so I could repair a run in my pantyhose. I said "She'd think I'm crazy" to which my GF replied "No, she'd think you're a crossdresser".

Yes I would consider it some degree. On a scale of 1-10 and 10 being fully dressed. Very scientific and brilliant lol and following the science.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Most definately and such a lovely way of life too, I had a hospital appointment yesterday for scans and dressed for that as I do every day
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

To me, wearing panties confirms my femininity. I have worn panties every day for more than 30 years. I feel anxious if not wearing panties. Nancy

A male wearing clothing designed for women - isn't that the classic definition of crossdressing? Why, I believe it is!

Yes definitely. Sitting in a restaurant now having breakfast wearing black lululemon leggings.

Yes I would definitely agree with most posters that underdressing is crossdressing.

This morning was the coldest by far this year so today along with my vest/ camisole and panties I normally wear under my work uniform I added tights as an extra layer for heat and a pair of thick boot socks. Keeps me nice and toasty all day.

I think in nearly all who underdress do that because it allows for a relatively safe way to affirm an inner "feeling" of being female-like to a degree that those feelings need to be expressed in a way that connects your identity totally or partially with the outside world. There may be some who underdress for other reasons, but I think that is probably rare. So the answer comes down to what effect wearing women's underwear has on you and what is the motivation for doing that.

Underwear is the most intimate part of all the clothes we wear. So, I suspect a woman who wears men's underwear is doing so because it is the most intimate part of what men wear and so it affirms her sense that she is in some ways male. I often find it useful to turn the table around when these kinds of questions arise.

Males gravitate toward women's underwear because it affirms the female-like part of a man's identity and aligns with that being strong. Turn the table around, in recognition that the data shows that close to the same number of women have a strong male-like portion of their identity as is the case with some men having a strong female-like identity mixed with the male-like identity. It affirms a fundamental part of the person's identity whether male or female because it is intimate wear which can trigger some kind of an association with the opposite sex. So if wearing panties makes a person uncomfortable that shows that they don't have much in the way of a part of their total identity being female-like - wearing panties creates dysphoria or discomfort just like when we put on men's underwear we experience some degree of discomfort which is some degree of dysphoria because we tend to have a more pronounced amount gender oriented neural networks that generate some degree of a female-like sense of self. When something matches it feels good; when it clashes it feels strange and sometimes can even produce emotional pain. I suspect that women who have a strong male-like part of their identity and usually wear men's underwear get uncomfortable if they put on customary women's underwear.
    Last edited by GretchenM; 01-17-2023 at 08:59 AM.

Definite yes for me.

This is me, refusing to engage in another pointless debate about what this or that label means.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

Banned Read only
    By definition, it is. After I retired and my wife was still working I had plenty of opportunities to be en femme six plus hours a day to emulate June Cleaver. After I found this forum and read of under dressing I thought I would give it a try. Previously, I had worn a panty to work, but found that did not work out well when using the bathroom. But, being retired, what the heck. Under my sweat shirt and jeans I wore a bra, camisole, panty and hosiery. I did try thigh highs, but there was always some slippage. So, it was pantyhose. I just had to limit my morning coffee intake so I would not have to use a restroom. I found under dressing lost its lure because after a while I did not notice any rush. They became normal clothes. I found it was somewhat strange, if you wear women's clothing a lot, you become so accustom to it, it is no longer a rush. I think at some level the entire "thing" becomes normal. It's just a case of what you grab off the rack in the closet for the day; dress and heels or jeans and work boots. If that makes any sense.

If we look at the definition of the adverb under:

Under can be used to mean beneath, as in underground and underwire.

But it can also mean insufficient, as in understaffed or underestimated.

So being underdressed is crossdressing, but by definition insufficiently so compared to going all out. No way around it.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!