Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: To be or not to be?

I would probably switch it OFF. I enjoy crossdressing but it consumes so much time and energy (and money) to maintain my current secret crossdressing life.

That said, if there was another switch I could flip that would eliminate the social stigma associated with crossdressing, or maybe even just a switch I could flip that would have my wife totally accept and even celebrate this side of me .....

.... I flip that CD switch ON and it's pedal to the metal!!!

Betty: "If you had the choice of being a crossdresser or not being one, what would your choice be?
    Imagine having such a switch, the desire to dress up on/off. How would you set it?"
    I would set it like a thermostat:
    mon,tue,wed,thu,fri: 06:00am - 10:30pm OFF
    sat,sun: 06:00am - 06:00am ON

In all seriousness, given the choice back when I first put on a piece of girls clothes, and knowing then what I know now, I would absolutely turn this desire OFF.
    Don't get me wrong, for reasons I do not understand, I really enjoy getting all dolled up and spend time presenting as a female, but when I think back on my life, and I remember all the times I missed out on things just because I would rather play with girl clothes and makeup in hiding, I would rather have spent that time with wife and kids, family, colleagues and so on.

Times when my wife would take the kids to the park, just so I could have a few rushed hours to go through a dress-up routine and take a few pictures, when I could have been there in the park with them.
    All the time I have spent alone in hotel rooms around the world, where I could have seen the sights or been with friends and colleagues.
    Time when I spent less time preparing for meetings, presentations, work in general than I should have, just because I was obsessed with trying some new technique for making nail extensions, or playing with different outfit combinations.

If I had known the actual "cost" of my need/desire to go to extremes to look and present as a woman, I would for sure have turned that imaginary switch to: OFF

But, if the world was fully accepting of crossdressing and there were no negatives in choosing to some days present as a man and some days present as a woman, I would happily set the switch to: ON
    I think I would be happy with about 50/50. While I adore being a girl, sometimes it is just too much work!

- Suz

Aspiring Member
    I love being a crossdresser. It gives me something that other men who don't, will never have and never understand.
    If there was such a switch, I'd put it to ON and then break it so that it could never be switched off.

Being a crossdresser is an important part of my life I get a feeling when dressed that all men that have not tried crossdressing will ever experience which is a shame as I think these men would be shocked at how they feel in nylons lace and heels