Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keystone Conference March 22 through March 26

Keystone Conference March 22 through March 26

In Harrisburg, PA.

I won't say that all your dreams will come true.

I will say that you'll accomplish some of your bucket list items.

I can't remember if this will be my 10th or 11th time there.

My wife knows that I go there every year. While she doesn't like it, she tolerates as long as it's, "Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil". That's a compromise that I can live with.

If you have any questions, post them here. My PM history is usually full.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

tried o access he schedule yesterday an got a message saying "schedule will be posted January 1st"

Here is the link for. Info and signup, newletter ect.

https://www.keystone-conference.org/

Looks like a lot of our ladies from here are going.
    I can’t wait to hear all about it!
    Last edited by Di; 01-20-2023 at 08:45 AM.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

I just signed up this morning.

I am the Keystone Conference Point of Contact for one of the local DC CD/TG/TS Meetup groups.

Just checked and we have 8 girls signed up already.

To 4 days of all girl all the time.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I'll be at Keystone for the full conference. My first time there.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Call me a cab...ernet!
    Thanks…I registered today! My first time attending.

Can't say that I would not love to go.
    But the courage to step out the door is just not there for me.
    Maybe some day. I am always so envious of those that do get to go
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Raychel

All it takes is a "Fearless" pill.

If you were to go, you could stay in boy mode until you checked into the hotel. If you wanted, you could just partake of activities offered in the hotel and not go out at all. I don't recommend that, but you could do it.

No matter what, you could arrange it so that you were always protected by a group of 30 girls.

Think about it this way. There could be 500+ girls attending Keystone. Add in meals, conference room, etc., and it must be a pretty substantial revenue. I kind of imagine that the hotel management has "The Talk" with the staff and explains to them how important it is to be nice to their guests, no matter how they might look or how they might dress. While this is a new hotel for Keystone, I've never had any issues with any of the hotel staff. They always treat us well.

Consider checking in at the front desk, you look kind of like a dude, but with long pink lacquered nails, and your reservation is in your girl name, your credit card is in your boy name and you don't look like the pic on your driver's license at all. If the credit card goes through your in. Full speed ahead.

What's not to like. I can meet and greet newbees. I'm the co-organizer for the DC Meetup group contingent and were already at 10+ girls.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 01-24-2023 at 01:35 AM.

I'm one of the organizers for the DC girls Meetup for Keystone.

We currently have 15 attendees registered.

Glad to see a lot of girls coming to Keystone. It is a magical event at a new venue this year. This will be my 6th time and I love it!!!
    Please call me Lisa!

do you still have a contact at the other hotel....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

No, I don't. In any event, Keystone has moved to downtown Harrisburg. There is a hotel that is about a 10 minute walk from the main hotel which is much cheaper. I gave the link to Michelle Crossfire who is a member of this forum, so you wouldn't be alone. https://www.hotels.com/ho125687/qual...ropertyId=4319

The overflow hotel is The Crown Plaza which is nearby as well, if they have any rooms, I don't know they are 109 a night plus tax.
    Good luck!!!!!
    Last edited by S. Lisa Smith; 02-03-2023 at 07:23 PM.
    Please call me Lisa!

TY....appreciated....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

If you only are able to do one thing or event, this is clearly the best of them. It accommodates every conceivable level of comfort.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

I?m going for the first time this year! Both excited and terrified? looking forward to making friends and meeting other girls like me.
    Lauren

Quote Originally Posted by laurenchanning View Post
    I?m going for the first time this year! Both excited and terrified? looking forward to making friends and meeting other girls like me.
    Lauren
    Don?t be terrified!
    Maybe pm any of the girls to meet up .
    Hope to hear all about it.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Administrator

I will meet up at the Keystone Conference with anyone interested who would like a helping hand.

But, the Keystone Conference does sponsor an "official" helping hand.

I am kind of a packrat with my PM inbox, and it is almost always full. So please don't PM me. Express yourself here and I will contact you. We are all friends, and that isn't creepy. However, don't post personally identifiable information like you phone number in this forum.

One year, someone from here organized a contact list so we could all meet when there.

Banned Read only
    Is anyone from the New England area going to Keystone this year? I've never been and am considering going Friday and Saturday. If I go solo, I'll fly. If there are any takers for a road trip, I'd be happy to drive the 5 hrs from my place. I just hate to drive alone.

Quote Originally Posted by laurenchanning View Post
    Lauren
    Find me, I will be happy to help you relax. Remember, there are many of us, all in one hotel, all valued by everyone there.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Be safe and keep us updated! Looked it up and seems really interesting hopefully I will catch one next year. I saw ATL has one but honestly the budget does not allow it.

Really looking forward to it?it?ll be fun to be able to spend so much time en femme, and meet other sisters.
    Lauren

Ah so wishing to go! So do all you girls go shopping first to find cute stuff for the event? I am so green with envy.

Due to COVID, I was unable or unwilling or unable to go out at all, especially as Steffi.

But that doesn't mean I stopped shopping. I really needed some retail therapy from time to time, so I bought a lot of clothes that I haven't gotten to wear yet. However, the Saturday Night Gala calls for a cocktail dress or an evening gown. I have several on my eBay list, but I haven't pulled the lever yet.

And, you can still come to Keystone. Soccer Moms are definitely allowed.

Counting down the days ladies? I am so excited for you.
    Last edited by Di; 03-03-2023 at 06:54 PM.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Administrator

Yes I am Di, 18 days left! This is my first time there and I am very psyched, can't wait to get there.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu