Thread: Who adopts feminine mannerisms

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Who adopts feminine mannerisms

Hi everyone. Just wondering who of us take on feminine movements or mannerisms when dressed or who is just comfortable and content to simply wear womens clothes. At the start of my journey my wife made it clear to me that she didn't just want "John Wayne in a dress" she wanted me to emulate a woman as much as possible to match the appearance, so I spent many hours learning to walk in ever increasing heel heights, posture instructions, sitting legs together, bending at the knee legs together or at the waist legs straight to pick something up, I don't put on a female voice as such but have found that in time I spoke much more softly so it is much less manly. Do you live the life when dressed? and what have you found difficult.
    Last edited by Di; 01-18-2023 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Topic against the rules