Lily went out for a walk tonight - first in skirt and heels but thought that was a bit conspicuous (clicking on the pavement!) so went back and changed into tight jeans and ballet flats.

Now I definitely don?t pass but feel like I can blend especially when it?s fairly dark - on the walk several of people passed me and didn?t seem to give a second glance so I took a plunge and went into my local supermarket.

Straight away under the bright lights the security guard at the door took a long look at me and sure he clocked me. I picked up a drink and went to the self service check out then disaster struck?I?d picked up a high sugar energy drink that needs to be age approved in the UK! The alert went off on the machine and a shop assistant came over to approve my age - looking straight it my face and would definitely have known. She did smile and it seemed kind but I was NOT expecting an up close interaction.

I?m now also slightly worried that she?ll recognise me as a shop there all the time?but it is a massive supermarket with hundreds of customers a day so possibly unlikely she?ll make the link when she sees me in boy mode?