Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did you get dressed at all for Valentine's Day?

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar

Red face Did you get dressed at all for Valentine's Day?

So, I try to make it a habit of dressing up to some degree or another, on various holidays, with my outfit having some sort of related theme.

For example, on Christmas Eve I got all dolled-up en femme, wearing some red & green -- including some *very* red & full lips! I looked pretty cute. And yes, I briefly interacted with my neighbor-bestie & her fiance while presenting like that. It was crazy!

Fast-forward to today, February 14th?

Yeah, how could I not?

Charcoal flared skirt, true-red tights, black flats, long black femmy winter coat. Hat, hoodie, thumb-hole thingies for my hands.

In guy-mode, but I could still blend as a GG.

I've been out in my car in the parking lot, as well as throwing out the trash, getting the mail -- all while taking the scenic route, LOL!

No one has seen me, though... Yet?

Seriously, what a great call. Always gotta go through with it. And you always end up glad that you did, ya know?

So, how about you... Dress up for Valentine's Day? Feel free to share!

P.S. Absolutely *love* red tights!

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    To a small degree I did. Turned out nice this afternoon after some rain, warm but windy. Went on my daily run in girl mode. A red hoodie & cap, navy blue leggings, and red undies of course.
    Not many people out, passed by only one younger girl out doing the same thing.

Emily

I have been home alone for the last two days, and so yes, I dressed up. I don't have red tights, and I tried to dress like a typical sexagenarian woman. My outings included returning furniture pads to U-Haul, getting my wife's car inspected, and buying chocolates from the little shop where I get them every year. I also did a little bit of grocery shopping this evening. Slowly and surely, I am becoming more comfortable existing this way.
    Nancy
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life that you love, you have to find the courage to live it." -- John Irving

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ellbee View Post
    No one has seen me, though... Yet?
    And... That's now no longer true!

Earlier tonight I had finished chilling in my car for a bit after "doing my thang." Just started walking across the parking lot driveway, back to my apartment.

Ooh, headlights coming towards me. Perfect timing!

Wow, did my red legs really get lit up, ha!

Car slowed waaaay down as it neared me. By this point I was walking parallel to my building, so I'm obviously in full head-on, brightly-lit view of whoever is in this car.

Whoa, could it be? Yes, it's Older Gentleman Neighbor (from the other thread), coming home from work!

I mean, hey, you get kinda dressed up & are looking pretty femmy (in a skirt & red tights, no less!) on a holiday (of sorts)... So, is it totally unreasonable not exactly minding being seen by someone -- anyone??

And if it's someone you're happy it was them? All the better!

We didn't get to chat tonight. But, no doubt he got a nice view of my Valentine's Day outfit, I'm sure.

Hope he liked it!
    Last edited by ellbee; 02-15-2023 at 03:41 AM.

Platinum Member
    Hi EllBee , Red Blouse, Black Skirt & Red Heels, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Guess I am the lucky one. I dress almost every day after I get hom,e from work. My other half loves me dressed.
    Just a girl fronm Long Island, NY .... always looking to meet others from my area.

Sadly no. I put on a suit and tie up and took my wife to dinner.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

My wife and I went out for a nice valentines dinner before leaving I did slip on a pair of my favorite panties. Sadly my wife does not know about my dressing as we enjoyed our time together I wondered what it would be like to be dressed as two ladies on a valentines date oh well at least I can dream.

My wife surprised me with a lovely present which was a long red liquid satin negligee and matching robe

Ended up just relaxing in my new silk laced pajamas. hehehe

Sorry, I was bland all day. But I am making up for it today. Full speed ahead.

I did - no red tights, though I do have a pair. My wife and I had dinner and watched one of our favorite romcoms.

Dana

Quote Originally Posted by Just Dana View Post
    I did - no red tights, though I do have a pair. My wife and I had dinner and watched one of our favorite romcoms.

Dana
    I can see it. Sounds like a rocking night!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie5004 View Post
    Sorry, I was bland all day. But I am making up for it today. Full speed ahead.
    I am starting to enjoy you. Seeing some of your post and how amazing you are! Gives me hope for humanity!!!!!!!!!

I had a couple of hours to myself on Valentine?s Day so I thought I would go red as much as I could stockings knickers bra chiffon nightie eye shadow and lipstick, note to self I need to buy a red dress and shoes for the complete look. Lol

Sitting here taking notes, thank you so much for this amazing idea for next year.
    Last edited by char GG; 02-15-2023 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post just before yours

Red is so sexy!!!
    Last edited by char GG; 02-15-2023 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post just before yours

You do not understand now the candle light red. More of a baby blue or dark red type of girl.
    Last edited by char GG; 02-16-2023 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Please do not quote the post directly before yours

No I did not. I just wore my usual pleated skirt and jumper. I do like being in granny mode at present.

I did, nothing too exciting, my wife needed a new headshot for work so we both got dressed for the day.

I was under dressed, added the new bra I got in the mail, a size 42AA and it fit perfectly! Otherwise no, since my wife passed last July celebrating holidays isn't happening until after this coming July.

Nope, but I'm meeting "the girls" this weekend at our annual Valentine's day Meetup. Even though some GG/SOs come to every Meetup, this is the one time when more supporting GG/SOs also come.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I underdressed in some special lingerie.

Yes

My wife went out with a friend so I chose a red outfit and visited several thrifts and a Dangerfield store in the Brunswick neighborhood of Melbourne. Bought two dresses for me and two dresses and a top for a GG friend.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TheHiddenMe; 02-16-2023 at 07:45 AM.
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

I dressed up in the morning hours with a favorite Fit n Flare dress, heels and tights. Then changed and went antique shopping with my wife. Lovely day. I go from Miss Daisy for breakfast to Terminator for dinner...lol. Gotta keep her and I safe in these crazy times. Dress pictures is in the photo forums.

Yesi did. I wore a red pokadot dress with matching accessories including red patten kitten heels and full makeup all day.
    joank
    Southern California