Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wow , so cool when this happens

Sorry, I thought about asking someone to take a picture but did not. A few people did not realize I had a body stocking on when I mentioned it. They are really effective at making the skin look smooth and taught, but the one I was wearing is very hard to put on as it is high compression. I will say they look great to wear. They compress the biceps to look more feminine. Another benefit is they help hide a farmer tan although I also use makeup on my body often as I am s stickler for perfection. I get them from pearl-Poseidon.com. They have some really nice shiny hose as well that is just so slippery to the touch. Very nice.

Sandi

WOW Sandi that sounds exciting to be in full display on the dance floor dressed as you described would be quite thrilling. Like others I have had a few special compliments from ladies that made my day at least 3 come to mind that actually went out of their way to compliment me on my dress or outfit thinking back on it most of them appeared to be in their thirties. It is such a great feeling to be dressed to the nines and have a woman compliment my outfit.

Not long ago my wife and I both painted our toe nails a very pretty vibrant color blue. We were at a restaurant waiting to be seated and a woman who was waiting also commented on how pretty our matching nails were as we both had on Birkinstocks. As we approached the hostess stand because our name was called the hostess commented by saying "I love your toe nails".
    Both compliment within 20 minutes of each other! It felt good and we both appreciated it.

Just another 'Gurl'
    As others have said I always enjoy hearing about your travels Sandi. Rock on!
    Just another man in a dress

Thanks all who replied.

Final update to the story. My friend who was not able to go out because she was tired met me about a year ago. I had posted about it previously because I went to a Cracker Barrel for breakfast en femme, and she invited me over to eat with her and her girl friend. There is nothing going on between us, she just though I am interesting and would be fun to hang out with. This trip was just bad timing for her. She wants to take a day off to go shopping etc with me just like girl friends do the next time I am in town. Sounds fun. Maybe we will get out nails done together , etc.

Anyhow, because she canceled I ended up going out to that bar and kind of shocked myself with my behavior. The thing is, I did not drink that much alcohol because I switched to Heineken Zero. So I can?t say I was running around the bar in a thong because of the alcohol.

I believe this is partly what is going on in my head. For those who have gone out in public for the first time, you know it is an incredible adrenaline rush. I have gone out so many times, recreating that rush has gotten more and more difficult to obtain. So I seem to put myself in what should be a very uncomfortable situation to recreate that rush. It has probably hit as high as it will ever go at this point in my crossdressing career. That is ok. I just kind of miss that high of the early encounters. I suspect some of you may understand.

Tata

Sandi

I'm not as far along that curve as you Sandi, but I get it. I've been greatly expanding my adventures in the last year, and each step feels like I have to push on to the next, even bigger step. With each step, repeating what I've already done doesn't provide the same rush anymore. Still some, but fading. I get it.

Glad to hear you had a good time Sandi. Sorry about your friend cancelling on you, maybe another time. I've only been crossdressing since the beginning of Sep but am thinking about going out as Diane next month when I go up to Kansas City. Since I'm not shaving my beard yet I'll be wearing a covid-19 mask to hide it. I will be wearing either my women's jeans, top, wig and heels, or a dress, wig and heels. I'll also wear a bra, either way, but don't know yet if it will be the one that fits me or one that I have size B forms in. Not sure yet. I figure since I'll be in Kansas City there is zero chance of anyone I know seeing me. It will be interesting and I'll post about the trip after I come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes Steffi View Post
    I never go out as a bearded man in a dress. I just don't think that's a good look for me.

But that's just me. U B U.
    Steffi the beard will eventually go, but I've had it since I retired from the Air Force in 97. I only shaved it off once in all that time and that was when I applied for a dispatch job with the Oklahoma Highway Patrol, since they don't allow beards. It will go but I'm not sure when.

Sorry Sandi didn't mean to hijack your thread.