Thread: How often have you had a conversation: more or ???

How often have you had a conversation: more or ???

Interesting, short conversation today with implied message: use it or lose it.

You have not been wearing any earrings out of my jewelry boxes. This is about the third time, so I need to put in a pair tonight. Just been so comfortable with studs and the clasp earrings are such a pain to put it.

Often people talk about post-partem depression and winter SAD thoughts. Echoing in my head is the post by Maria where his wife was off-kilter and he wondered if dressing was the issue. Some have suggested this is just CD self doubt. However, I have a different take. I also have dailed back on dressing this month with cold and out of sorts wife, it's just not worth the hassles. I think we tend to try to level the boat of life and the first thing that jumps out is what is different about our relationship versus others around us. For some it's too much golf, or too much gym time, or too much poker time all of which mean we're not available when family wants more of us. I have noticed this always happens in January when the holidays are over and it's still a long time until spring time when can get out and about. So when we try to smooth the waters, we assume that our primary difference, i.e., the dressing, is the issue. What a surprise when we are reaffirmed that it is not that behavior, just the rest of life. Yeah and opps. The dialing back on dressing is also disturbing and if we don't take the offer given, it may be revoked. Ok, not explicitly said, but definitely implied. Long way of saying I guess I need to add more color to dressing.

What about you? Have any of you been told in a nice manner that you need to be more colorful in your dressing, or you need to dress more and not less?

Inquiring minds want to know!

No. I crossdress on my own schedule, thank you.

I don't know what to think about third parties putting pressure on someone for this. Knowing their motivation would be helpful.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Banned Read only
    My wife doesn't understand the importance, and TBH I think she's of the opinion I no longer dress, so we never have conversations.

My wife hasn't told me I need to dress more but she has commented to me about how lack of dressing opportunities affects me and though she prefers not to see me dressed she tries to make sure I have those opportunities.

My wonderful wife supports me with my need to crossdress. She has bought various items for me to use while I do dress. She has given me other items such as the pendant that is currently my avatar. She currently does not want to see me dressed and I respect that.

My wife has gone as far as offering to go watch TV in the bedroom so that I can dress and have free rein of the house while doing it. I treasure every moment that I have with my wife and tell her so. I also tell her that it can wait for another time that does not interfere with our time together.

I consider myself truly blessed. I love my wife.
    Deborah

My desire is to create an illusion that is a compliment to all women.
    It is meant to uphold and celebrate their presence and beauty.