Thread: A bit more about me ( and my wife and stepdaughter )

A bit more about me ( and my wife and stepdaughter )

Hi girls.
    I have done the introduction thing in the correct forum, but wondered if you would like to hear a little more about me. I have a wonderful supportive wife who I actually adore. We are a mature couple but she is very attractive and very classy. For both of us it is a second marriage and have been together for 21 happy years. In this time I have come to realise that I have a strong female side to me, and have progressed to fully crossdressing ( underwear, stockings, shoes, dresses, makeup and wig ) on a part time basis ( indoors only, at the moment ). My wife is fully supportive of this and actually suggested my name Stephanie ( this being a favourite of hers ). My dressing usually on a Saturday evening while I cooked us a special 3 course meal, making a point of spoiling her, I really enjoyed these evenings. But now dress most evenings and often during the day if we are not going out, this now being the norm. If we go out I usually wear wear a female thong ( G string in some countries ).
    We were visiting my stepdaughter about 2 years ago and she asked me to look at her oven. So down on all fours looking at it, with out thinking. I heard her say in a loud voice " are you wearing a pair of her knickers ?" My blood ran cold. I stood up and my wife and her were laughing their heads off. My wife struggling to stand because she was laughing so much. I have never been so embarrassed in my life ! Anyway I just about managed to mumble something about yes. And I tried to change the subject and get out of the house as fast as I could. I was mortified of the possible outcome and what could happen with family non-acceptance. The following day I had to drive her to work in the morning and confessed to her about my crossdressing, she was actually very accepting of it, and was fine with it. When I arrived home I told the wife I had confessed but was worried that I have not explained it well, as I never mentioned anything about my wife, leaving me worried in case she thought it was a secret from my wife. So I rang her at work and asked if we could meet her for lunch, of course she said yes. Anyway at lunch the wife and I explained all about Stephanie, and yes they both had a good laugh at my expense but done with love in a light hearted way. She is 100 % supportive and assured me the secret will remain safe. She is a manager in a high end clothing shop and has bought Stephanie many beautiful female items of clothing over recent times. She has now met Stephanie many times for breakfast at our house, where on her day off I will cook breakfast for us all while fully dressed. The first time I was so nervous I wore pink cropped trousers and a blouse instead of a dress and she said " wow I like those, I really like those" so I took them off so she could try them on lol. I ended up buying her a pair lol. The three of us plan an overnight shopping trip away out of area, so Stephanie can have her first public outing. This was put on hold due to my lovely wife having back problems but hope to travel as soon as the weather warms up some what here in the UK. Well that is the end of my post for now. It would be nice to hear your stories about how your dressing was received by family members. I know how lucky I am to have 2 wonderful supporters who help and give advice on my choice of clothes. And indeed 2 very fashionable ladies who both sometimes actually buy me clothes lol. Thank you for taking the time to read this post, and thank you to the girls here who have welcomed me as a recent member.
    Stephanie.
    Last edited by StephanieCD; 01-24-2023 at 04:07 PM.

You are indeed one very lucky lady Stephanie!
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Wow Stephanie. Enjoyed reading your story. You are very fortunate to have such a supportive wife and stepdaughter. My wife is non supportive, but my late mother was very supportive during the last 10 years of her life. Full details are in my other posts and about me part of my profile.I look forward to hearing more from you.

Love it! Women who understand and accept us are very special! Nancy

You are in a great relationship with your wife and her daughter. I know you recognize this and are thankful for their support from your post. I think it is wonderful! Enjoy it and never take it for granted. You my friend are living the LIFE!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

The only family member who knows is my wife. She rarely says anything at all about my crossdressing, nevermind something nice. Once she asked me why I didn't tell her before we were married. Had she known, she might not have married me.

I don't expect that this will change in my lifetime.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Stephanie, You are one lucky girl to have such acceptance.
    Crissy

You are quite the fortunate lady.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

You have a great family

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing your story with us. Lovely family for sure.

How wonderful it must be to enjoy your Crossdressing with such acceptance you are indeed very lucky. Enjoy

Banned Read only
    You are very fortunate to have an accepting wife who fully supports you. Also great to have a daughter who watches out for great clothes for you to wear.

Stephanie, what a wonderful story.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Just another 'Gurl'
    Thanks for sharing this. So many great people out there.
    Just another man in a dress

Thank you for sharing! It seems very fun to share with more than 1 person!