Thread: Feed The Dog

Feed The Dog

Today I had to get some blood work done. And I told my wife that I was going to this plus some shopping. So, she said to me be home by 3:00 to feed the dog that she was leaving now and won't be home till late it's 9:30 now and she's leaving. I take a quick shower and shave. I put on a cami with a bra My panties and jeans and a plaid top. Put my makeup wig and earrings. Get my purse and head out first thing is to get my nails done. I never been there dressed they were glad I came they had only one lady there. That could an hour and half. Then to the car wash. Then to get my blood work done. The receptionist wanted my ID and insurance card. Wanted to know if I was using my name on the card. I said yes then she asks what I was here for? I said blood work and I mammogram. She told me I have make an appointment for it. They call me up for the blood draw it was a male nurse. Just had me roll up my sleeve to take my blood. After I was done, I made it home to feed the dog and cleanup before my wife got home. All in all, I had a nice day.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Sounds like a nice day Did you have to clean off your nails before your wife got home?