Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feeling awesome!

Feeling awesome!

Hello ladies! Is there any better feeling than waking up en femme? AmeeJo got an opportunity to spend the night last night and I slept so good!! It was such a wonderful feeling waking up and feeling the soft silky clothes and my breasts in place. I just finished my morning coffee and I have to change back to male mode before I get the rest of the day going but the mood is already set. I feel great! I hope you all enjoy your day.
    We can only achieve what we dare to reach for.

Agreed - I always sleep in a nightgown

Same here. So comfortable and relaxing. I also wear panties 24/7. Sometimes more. I smile every morning. What a nice way to start each day.

Banned Read only
    Yep, I know the feeling. My wife's bad back has us sleeping apart. It's bra, panty and nightgown or a full slip every night. The only problem is trying to figure out which one of my forty-one nighties I should wear.

I haven't been sleeping very well recently. Been in a drab T shirt and boxers. Booorrring! I think you ladies have shown me the answer to that problem!

Thanks,

Linda

Same here gf. I sleep every night in panties and nite gown.

Good for you AmeeJo! I sleep every night in panties and women’s sleep pants that my wife got for me.
    Crissy

Nothing is better than waking up femme, I wear satin pjs or romantic lingerie to bed every night. It's heaven!

I?ve got some lovely sheer nylon frilly negligees and I wear them in bed when ever I get the chance.

I agree with everyone else here. There is nothing better than waking up in nightgown and panties. Last night I added the 42A bra that I bought recently. It is only slightly big, so I've ordered a 42AA. Adding it to my en femme sleepwear last night was the most wonderful thing in the world. I currently am wearing that plus my bikini panties and a knee length black dress with straps. The bra straps show also and I like that.

very cool! I enjoy sleeping in pantyhose. i love it

I agree!!

Last year was the first time I experienced sleeping in a nightie.
    I loved it, but there’s probably only going to be a couple of nights a year for this, so looking forward to the next time

My wife and I sleep in separate bedrooms. For the past few months I've been wearing forms to bed, either under a regular bra, but mostly under a tight sports bra. I love waking up en femme.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I wear feminine pj’s to bed, either floral patterns or nylon solid colors. Over my panties. My wife is very accustomed to this. No woman wears a bra or stockings to bed (to sleep, maybe for sex). I want to be like a woman, like my wife. She usually wears pj’s, too. Nancy
    Last edited by NancyJ; 01-27-2023 at 10:32 PM.

AmeeJo, I agree. Love waking up wearing a night gown.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I couldn't agree more. I've slept 100% of the nights since 1/1/22 wearing panties, stockings, bra, forms, and nightie. I love waking up in the morning knowing I've slept like a lady. The smoothness of my nighties, the weight of the forms, the visual of the (fake) breasts pushing thru the nightie, and the soft, smooth feeling of the stockings all make it a wonderful experience.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Crissy,

Sounds great, my wife has never brought me anything, but mostly never cares what I buy (I just don't tell her). But being fair, suggested I use one of her crossbody purses (looks sorta
    like a mans.

Davina

I love it when I go away for the night, I leave the house dressed, and take no male clothes with me, in the morning when I wake up at the hotel, I have to redo my makeup etc and decide what to wear em femm to drive home, I go down for breakfast fully dressed, its an amazing feeling. just looking down in the car to see my skirt riding up and exposing my stockings and heels gives me goosebumps

Isn't it great! My wife and I will usually start our evenings out during these cold winter months in our matching animal print soft fleece pajama sets reading ao watching TV. At bed time I will change into satin PJ bottoms with high cut or brief style panties and a soft cotton or satin cami top. In the morning I will put on the matching top to PJ set and enjoy my coffee during which time I answer any emails or texts and plan my day. I unfortunately then have to get in my drab clothes and get on with my day.
    The feeling of sleeping enfemme is defineately awesome!

Lucky for me, my breasts are now always in place! I did wear my black babydoll nightie and shelf bra But I did not sleep that good last night, think my corset was laced too tight! Lol.

I sleep in a VS night shirt with bra, forms and panties every chance I get. Usually whenever I go to bed before or long after my wife. The other night thought she walked in while I was standing there in bra, forms and panties looking for the night shirt I wanted in the clean laundry basket… “oops, sorry!” Was the only reaction, so I guess that’s definite progress haha!
    Kelly a.k.a. VS Fan

I am so envious of all these different things you all wear to bed. I rarely wear anything and for a good reason. My body generates a phenomenal amount of heat and I get too hot under covers. Sadly, I contribute a lot to global warming. Even with just panties I can't have more than a sheet and a thin blanket. Meanwhile my wife is buried in blankets and comforters. Main reason we sleep in separate rooms. If I sleep with her I wake up in the middle of the night covered in sweat. Weird. Nothing wrong. It is just the nature of my metabolism. I would much prefer doing what some of you do.

Quote Originally Posted by GretchenM View Post
    I am so envious of all these different things you all wear to bed. I rarely wear anything and for a good reason. My body generates a phenomenal amount of heat and I get too hot under covers. Sadly, I contribute a lot to global warming. Even with just panties I can't have more than a sheet and a thin blanket. Meanwhile my wife is buried in blankets and comforters. Main reason we sleep in separate rooms. If I sleep with her I wake up in the middle of the night covered in sweat. Weird. Nothing wrong. It is just the nature of my metabolism. I would much prefer doing what some of you do.
    Gretchen my wife would have told you I'm similar to your wife. For 27 years of our marriage we slept in a waterbed. Even in that I usually had at least a sheet and two blankets over me, while she preferred just a sheet and light blanket. She'd usually refuse to snuggle up to me because, in her words, "you put out too much heat". In Mar we finally grew up and bought a regular mattress for the waterbed. Unfortunately she never got to sleep on it as the day we bought it, as we got home, she tripped and broke her right leg and broke 5 ribs on her left side when she rolled off the leg. When she finally came home from the hospital in late Apr she was in a rented gospital bed in the living room, and I slept on a couch out here to be near her. She ended up back in the hospital in mid June due to breathing problems, which turned out to be pnuemonia, and passed the 5th of Jul from pnuemonia.

I didn't mean to hijack the thread, just thought I'd reply to Gretchen about SO either being the hot one or complaining about me being hot one. We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.

When I've traveled for work on a few occasions, I've had the opportunity to sleep in a silky slip dress with my panties for a few days. I did love the feeling of waking up in the silk fabric. On one occasion when I was out of town, my wife unpacked my bag almost as soon as i got home and noticed her slip dress and a few pairs of panties in there. She was upset (mostly about the panties) but also mentioned that she was flattered that I had her slip because she was sleeping in it a lot around that time and felt that I was thinking of her while away. We talked about it a lot after that hoping to capitalize on some traction we seemed to be making. I would make jokes like "I wish we both had one of these slips..." or "I wish we both could fit there..." She would lovingly laugh and joke around that time. But we still have never come to a total understanding of what we both desire or could live with. Here's to hoping to lay next to her and wake up while we're wrapped in silky goodness!