Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: For fun or to help Would you or have you modeled a Dress If your SO or Gal Pal asked

Aspiring Member
    My mother was a seamstress and was always making clothes. As a child, when I had grown to about her height I'd be used as a model for skirts and dresses while she adjusted hems.
    I was already a CDer by that time and wore my sister's clothes when I could.
    Given the opportunity to wear skirts and dresses, even while they were being adjusted was a secret guilty pleasure.

It would be awesome to have a SO or a gal pal who would be interested in having me model outfits for her... definitely.

This thread makes me smile, has anyone said no?
    Crissy

As long as I was fully transformed I would

Piper
    Absolutely. Where do i sign up?

Quote Originally Posted by Robbiegirl View Post
    So many times when I was younger women would point out a dress that was my size for a costume ot just fun that they would love to see me model but I was too scared !
    Me too. I never would have done it when I was younger. No way. Especially considering that I worked in a profession which was considered feminine, and men in it were automatically assumed to be gay (sadly, that's still the assumption today).
    Like if your gal and you were in her Aunts guest room and she showed you an old evening gown or square dance dress that was about your size and for fun she suggested you model it for her and maybe even the aunt, what would you do ?
    Well the likelihood that there was such a woman of my size in her family 'back in the olden days' being negligible, but I would still have toyed with the idea.
    At closer to 70 than 60 these days, I will now wear pretty much anything at another's special request.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I would probably resist. Maybe afraid I'd be "outed" Maybe worried she see me as less of a "Man"

Otherwise I have no idea why I'd resist.

Absolutely, without hesitation.

Happened once many years ago which was just a magnificent few moments.

When I was in the 12-14 age range, my mother did sewing and alterations for extra money. I got drafted for the dress dummy. At that time i was not dressing yet and wasn't too keen on the situation.
    But once I got into it there was no turning back and I couldn't wait until the next time I was needed.
    Unfortunately, it didn't go unnoticed that I was enjoying things a little to much or I would keep any supporting under garments on a little too long after the fitting was over.
    Shortly thereafter my mother came home with a dress form she found at a second hand store and while my modeling career was over, my dressing was about to hit full throttle.

I would hesitate at first. Like when she teases about me wearing makeup. I would then give in and say don?t tell anyone. It would be hard to pretend to not like it!

-Olivia

Since I just recently started fully drossdressing, after 20 years of under dressing, it would definitrely depend on who was asking and what they wanted me to model. Being in my 60's I don't think I'd have too many younger women asking. Somebody my age might be another answer.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

Just another 'Gurl'
    I would model it no problem.
    Just another man in a dress

When I was younger, no way. Now, probably.

Banned Read only
    I have done this and it was tough at first because she saw her w much I liked things she wore. She thinks when I look at her I?m not attracted to her but the outfit. I told her that is not the case and I?m learning my style in reality isn?t hers it just seemed like it because I was always wearing her stuff. I?ve been buying more and it has helped

I would gladly help out. It could lead to some interesting conversation perhaps an icebreaker.

Kaycie

When I was still married, there were several times my wife asked me to put on one of her skirts or dresses, but it was primarily just so she could pin the hem to finish sewing or altering the dress. It was also almost always a piece of historical costuming she was making, as her day to day clothing was more typically pants and a shirt or blouse.

That was long before I tried seriously crossdressing, so nothing really came of it.

Wife asked me to try on a wedding dress to size it.
    My excitement was embarrassingly obvious.

I'd be there with bells on. Not only to get a chance to dress but the fact that my SO wanted me to dress for her.

The rush of nerves, embarrassment excitement would be awesome. More do if she invited friends lol

Absolutely.

I would worry though that my uncle might have issues with being outed by us getting into his stash.

I'm 6'3" 200#. None of my Aunts stuff would even be close to my size and I had seven aunts.

If there was something like that in a "guest' room, It wouldn't be my aunts'. LOL
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Yes, of course

Before I came out to my wife, absolutely not, since my greatest fear was to be outed.
    Now that I came out, probably not, since my dressing is a personal experience, not something I feel a need or want to share with my wife other than in words.

Yes, I have quite a few times for my SO. it's kinda fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Diedre View Post
    When I was in the 12-14 age range, my mother did sewing and alterations for extra money. I got drafted for the dress dummy. At that time i was not dressing yet and wasn't too keen on the situation.
    But once I got into it there was no turning back and I couldn't wait until the next time I was needed.
    Unfortunately, it didn't go unnoticed that I was enjoying things a little to much or I would keep any supporting under garments on a little too long after the fitting was over.
    Shortly thereafter my mother came home with a dress form she found at a second hand store and while my modeling career was over, my dressing was about to hit full throttle.
    So your mother was real supportive of your newfound hobby? I'm curious about the relationship between you two after this if you don't mind sharing?

It was my then girlfriend, now my wife that got me into my first dress. She created a monster.