Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does your CDing impact you sleeping arrangement?

Don't sleep with my partner for other reasons not related to crossdressing. Having separate rooms enables me to sleep enfemme which helps greatly. Nowadays I'm not comfortable without my nightie and panties on for bed.

Not at all in my case, I have a boyfriend and he loves my dressing (romantic lingerie).

My wife and I sleep together and I always wear panties and sleep shirt to bed.

[QUOTEJAs some others have mentioned, for me, sleeping wearing feminine items is very calming [/QUOTE]

I discovered the stress relief of being dressed in girl clothes very early, when I'd dress up after school while everyone else was at work, and I'd sit around reading my sister's magazines. I'd sometimes just fall asleep, because it felt so good to be dressed the way I thought I was supposed to.
    Boy clothes were the costume, or uniform. Girl clothes were what felt normal to me. No excitement, no thrills, just, normal.
    After my divorce, living alone, I gradually just started wearing girl pajamas to sleep every night. Still do.
    Unfortunately, I don't think I will ever find a woman who will accept this behavior, so it also means sleeping alone.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

We sleep together and I?m often in a nightgown. She?s fine with it.

No impact. We have had separate beds for ages because of differences in tossing and turning. I wear a chemise to sleep and always give her a good night kiss wearing it. She gets a kick out of it. This is night time, for our daytime nap, we share the same bed. Kind of boring, but it works for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather76 View Post
    My wife and I sleep together. She wouldn't have it any other way. I have slept wearing stockings, panties, bra, forms, and a nightie every night since 1/1/22. When we're on vacation, wherever we are (motels or friend's/family's homes) I go to bed the same way. I'm not sure she would know how to react if I went to bed any other way. I see no reason to stop at this point. Again, the only boundary is she prefers not to see me with makeup and a wig. I can't see wearing either one to bed, anyway. Makeup would make a mess of the bed linen and I doubt a wig would stay on the entire night. We're in a good place with regard to sleeping arrangements.
    Exact same situation here. My wife encourages me and buys me clothes. But no makeup or Wig. That has to be on my own. Nail polish isn?t a problem.

We sleep together. She reinforces, almost every day, that I should sleep in feminine attire.
    She got me last year a 4” fluffy slippers that she insists I wear them in case I wake in the middle of the night!
    Go figure this lady!

Personally I prefer only wearing boxers.

Be careful what you wish for, you may get it!

Aspiring Member
    No, but my snoring does. It even influences where the cat sleeps.

Both our medical issues effect our sleeping arrangement. I sleep downstairs where I have access to my wardrobe all night. She won’t come down until I am totally awake and dressed (in drab). Been that way for a couple years and I like the arrangement. Think she does too.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

hello Nancy,
    we both wear nighties in bed together,
    luv J

I do not sleep in the same room as my wife. Not because of my crossdressing. However I have taken full advantage of sleeping spearte, my Pj.s collection has doubled include nightgowns and even teddies.

My dear wife and I always sleep together. It is the best part of our day. We spend an hour or two before sleeping to chat, do some reading, watch an HGTV show and cuddle, often time with our big dog sharing the bed until we want to sleep. I dress in long PJ pants of one sort or another and t shirt. The only crossdressing tha occurs then is her wishing to wear one of my very soft white tshirts for sleeping. I have dressed in a few nighties when she is away but always seem to sleep better with her beside me.

CD doesn't really affect the sleeping arrangement but, I worked a rotating shift for the last 20 years before retirement. She got used to sleeping with the television on and now cannot sleep with it off. I finally moved to sleep in the other room so that we both get a better nights sleep.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    in answer to your question, not at all. My wife is very supportive, she just thinks i have too much stuff, which is right. i don't dress frequently but when i do its not a problem coming to bed en femme (nightgown or similar)

I have some lovely nighties and negligees unfortunately the only chance I get to wear them is if I go away overnight or my partner goes away and I get the bed to myself.

We both snore, and I like to sleep with the radio on (which she cannot stand). After our last kid moved out, my wife switched bedrooms. So it's no more earbuds for me, and I wear what I want to bed -- usually leggings and a top, sometimes with a bra and forms. I like the all-over-hug feeling of the form-fitting clothing.

Another lucky one here...We sleep together. I always am wearing something satin silky and we cuddle. Love to drift off while her arms lay on my silky satin chest. She gets hot so she wears these little thin cotton tops. They are sexy mostly because what's in them....

If what I wore to bed kept my wife from wanting to sleep with me, I would change what I wore to bed. She's more important than what I'm wearing.

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinaryAverageGuy View Post
    If what I wore to bed kept my wife from wanting to sleep with me, I would change what I wore to bed. She's more important than what I'm wearing.
    That sums it up for me, too, though honestly, for the last 35 years or so, I prefer to and basically have slept either nude or with just a shirt in the winter. Unless of course we are visiting somewhere and then I may wear shorts, too, but still without underwear. To each their own.

Single and for a reason, at a young age I learned that either.
    A: People are just crazier.
    B: It allows me to stay independent with myself and this new lifestyle that I have entered into. Now for me its either been some comfy panties or since I have shaven legs I will sometimes lay nude to just feel more relaxed in the night time.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Yes, I usually sleep on my side or my back.

CDing has no effect on what I wear to bed or where I sleep.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

No, not at all. Divorced and I live alone!

Not initially as we now sleep separately due to my snoring issues. When we travel, which is a lot, we can still share a bed and sleep comfortably.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !