Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: What Makes You Feel the Most Feminine?

The clothing helps, but the thing that really does it for me, is a beautiful long wig.
    The hair thing was the same when I actually had my own real, long beautiful blond hair. But that was so long ago. Fortunately, decent looking synthetic wigs are available for what is comparatively a pittance these days.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Take this however you want, thinking about it somerthing else that makes me feel the most feminine is knowing that when I'm dressed as Diane I'm more feminine that my ex-wife could ever be . My ex-wife was my first marriage that lasted just shy of 11 years ,which I have two daughters from. My wife that passed away last July was married to me for 28 1/2 years.
    Last edited by Diane P; 03-23-2023 at 07:32 PM.

What makes me feel the most feminine: The process and the moment of completely being dressed to the 9's comes to mind initially but there are a few things that constantly remind me both visually and physically without a mirror that I enjoy the most.

Long nails: This is a constant visual and physical reminder. It changes how you interact with almost everything in your hands.
    heels: The look and physical shift in walking that is a constant reminder to keep that feminine walk.

Wearing streetwalker hoochie-mama open toe heels with sheer black pantyhose, women's shorts, and red toenails. Unfortunately I can't wear those heels for more than 30 minutes.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

For me, it's looking down at my breasts while wearing a white lacey bra, white lace top three quarter slip with a string of pearls between and loosely covered by my white satin kimono. It's my go to ensemble almost every morning for coffee and often in the evening.
    A very close second is seeing my tanned, smooth legs in sexy high end stay ups (thank you for the shapings.com tip Chantal), and a pair of strappy, open toed heels with my Kyoto Pearl nail polish. Ooh-la-la!
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

For me, it's wearing dresses and skirts, especially those with a flowing, twirly design. I love how they move when I walk or spin around, and they make me feel light and graceful. Pairing them with cute shoes and jewelry just adds to the feeling.

Lately, it's been my fufu clip! Looking down and seeing my own flesh in the image of vagina is as feminine as I have ever felt!

Just this morning, after not having been able to dress for several weeks, I felt a burst of femininity when I hooked on my lacy, black bra. After that, everything else just enhanced the feeling. Sadly, I have to go back to boy mode rather soon...

Fit and flare dress with heels. Used to be just thigh highs. But I think the dress is what is the best for me.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Things come and go. Sometimes simply poping my earnings on with a little giggle gangle, gives me the mist divine girly moment.

Hoochie Mama heels. You will feel like a girl and walk like a girl.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Pantyhose. The shear feel of the nylon on my legs immediately sends me into full feminine mindset.

Jen60 - I know what you mean about putting on a bra. I wear a bra everyday but, no matter how long I've been doing it, it still gives me one of my stronger feelings of femininity. Putting on a bra and my forms always feels special.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Lipstick does it for me, its application seeing it on cups.

Sexy pair of stiletto pumps. The higher the better!

Since I very rarely get to fully feminized, my most feminine feeling is wearing a knee length dress or skirt, with tights, and three inch heels.
    It's a Jeep thing, you would not understand!!

Very few people know about me as Davina and don't get me wrong a pretty dress, nice lingerie or make up all help me with feeling feminine but for me the thing that makes me feel most feminine and comfortable with myself is being able to have "normal" female conversations. for example when someone asks how my day is going I can say not great I laddered my tights or bring able to walk into store, even in guy mode, and have a conversation about clothes or makeup and feel at ease in doing it. Hope that makes sense?
    Last edited by Davina4587; 07-16-2023 at 07:48 AM.

Aspiring Member
    Lipstick then stepping into my heels and looking in the mirror at the transformation,
    still so remarkable after all of these years...

Bra and forms followed closely with my wig. Since I always wear panties and femme hose, nothing short of fully dressed will do.

Really it?s when I put on my breasts and hair and look down at me as myself, how it feels seeing Olivia in the mirror. It?s amazing! I love it!

As soon as i touches the beautiful saris i feel 100% feminine, when i wear ankle jewelry i start flying in the air, satin inner wear is icing on cake.
    I love to be in female attire and want to stay in it it as much time as possible.

Putting on a bra and panties, followed by wearing my breast forms. Love that feeling. Only gets better when I put on one of my pretty dresses!

💯 💯 💯 you are so right sis!

I always get a kick out of this type of question. Years ago, I think it was on the "Donahue" show they did a piece on cross dressers, not so much TG's just the idea of men dressing up and going out as women as they figured it was their choice in a free country. I never forget this show episode. One woman told Donahue she hated all the trappings of being a female, all the hassles of dressing and doing the hair and that the daily grind in doing makeup took her a half-hour to get presentable she complained. The person on the other side, a man in a nice blouse and skirt, simply smiled in a bubbly fashion sitting there in his dress and replied. "I don't have any trouble with dressing up for the day. And makeup? I can do my makeup for the day in 6 minutes. Then it's no big deal after that, I just continue my day as usual."

Maybe we have two people who have their wires crossed for some unfathomable reason, a reason none of us will learn until we reach the "other-side" I guess. Another facet of our "condition" which affects us all to some degree.

Me? I'm from the 50's. And in fashion sense that was the absolute pinnacle of feminine dressing and deportment and let's face it in our society, it was a sense of class. All true dressers must either return to this period in time or at least give it a considerable reference and consideration if they venture into this realm. Again, another multitude of facets to why things in society went as they did. But either way I am who I am. I don't owe anybody an explanation as to how I like to dress and I don't get involved with others opinions and I stick to my self. It's nobody else's business but it is nearly the top of the heap as far as fetish is concerned if you take a look at it. Yes, another involved list of facets to look through.

At my age the thrilling deal with dressing has simply become how I dress during a normal retirement day on my own if I get the energy to do so. As I said it's my business and nobody elses. I like the Donna Reed and June Cleaver look of the vintage era and simply play it out on an average day. There is no fanfare, no parades, it just is what it is. A giving in to my "hobby" and not making a big deal of it anymore and being too tired to figure out just where my "facet" lies in this universe. I don't know why I do this, it just is and has always been--that's it. Do I want to be a Mom? No. Do I want to be a woman? Wouldn't work at this point in time and I don't fancy men. I can't see how I could possibly fit into my practiced "hobby" universe even if I wanted to. But it's what I do and I even though I was self-taught I feel I was pretty good at it.

I would say that it might have been nice to have been able to toss the purse over my arm and mince on my heels pushing the grocery cart or maybe going shopping for dresses and lingerie without always being stuck in catalog-money order world. Maybe being seen? But then again there's the look of attracting men and pointing out by my dress that this is where I am in our society. But it would have been enjoyable to have lived at least for a time just dressing as I liked and to hear the zip of the nylons and click of the heels and feel the breeze flowing over my smooth shaved legs on an average day out. In my mind it would be no-big-deal. Just another part of myself that is plugged into my system. a part I never asked for but over the decades have delt with the best I can. I guess all you can say is "don't over-think it" just "do what you do."

Years after our divorce, my ex-wife helped me shop for women's clothing while I was in drab. In public she was very respectful and cognizant that there were other shoppers nearby so she would use feminine pronouns.

"Do you think she would like this skirt?"
    "This would look nice on her"
    "She would love this dress"
    "I'm certain she needs more pantyhose"

I appreciated her discretion and it made for a much more enjoyable shopping experience.