Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What Makes You Feel the Most Feminine?

What Makes You Feel the Most Feminine?

What makes you feel the most feminine? For me, its the moment when, after I'm completely dressed and have most of my makeup on, I put the finishing touches on my lipstick - usually red. Then, I feel the most feminine! How about you?

Well I wear panties exclusively so they aren't it.
    For me I feel most feminine the moment I put on my bra and forms. Everything after that is just a bonus.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Read only
    I have a "thing" for lacy full slips, especially white. Slips started my journey more than 65 years ago. So, it is a white slip, panty, bra and a white garter-girdle holding up a pair of traditional stocking. I love the pictures of Elizabeth Taylor lounging around in a white slip is "Cat On a Hot Tin Roof." My favorite white slip is a longish Velrose lacy slip that falls several inches below the knee. The lacy pattern at the bodice and hem can also be found on the Dixie Belle line of slips in white, black and beige. I have a nice collection of vintage slips from various labels, patterns, styles and colors.

Hi Jen60,
    I feel the most fem just after getting fully dressed and looking at myself in the mirror. I am always surprised to see how pretty the woman looking back at me is, stops me dead every time (if I have done it right ).
    Thanks, Brenda
    Last edited by BrendaPDX; 01-30-2023 at 11:48 AM.

I might be crazy, but my sense of femininity has already transcended any stimulation from clothing. My strongest feminine sensation is experienced when I can take off my clothes in some outdoor place to soak up the sun, preserving only my makeup. I think I'm an exhibitionist.

Putting on my wig and looking at the woman looking at me in the mirror. It's intense.

Also, being out in public enfemme. It's a similar energy,
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Strangely enough, I'm a crossdressing nudist/naturist. It's about being who I am in that moment in time.

For me it's sexy lingerie. A nice form fitting basque, breast forms, and stockings. Seeing myself dressed that way makes me feel so pretty. I love it!!!!
    We can only achieve what we dare to reach for.

Summer frock/Guna, painted nails, fully dressed, a little make up. I once received a genuine, off the cuff, "you look lovely " compliment from a young man visiting me dressed. Swoon.

Aspiring Member
    Probably when bra and forms come on, but also when I wear a skirt.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

I'm voting for the lipstick. Even at those times when I can't do full make up, getting dressed and then just putting on the lipstick seems to do the trick

Heels, anklet bracelet, leggings, cute top. lipstick , wig
    As many as 43 percent of all people with gender dysphoria attempt suicide in their lives. dont let yourself become part of that very tragic statistic.
    Balance-Dignity-Acceptance-Responsibility-

Fully dressed, the click of my heels and holding my shoulder bag with the smell of perfume wafting my nose as I walk round the shops

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    An interesting question. Provoked some thought for me. Do I ever really feel feminine? I don't know. I enjoy being myself I feel good about how I look I enjoy acceptance all that sort of stuff. I don't know do I ever feel feminine? I don't know and I don't think it really matters. I'm getting away with acting feminine and there's always a kick to that. It just comes back to enjoying being me and no one cares. Compliments always help. Little conversations about nails if someone says they like mine or I like theirs. I guess those are girly moments. Maybe if someone holds the door for me? That's about it.

Had some more experiences and thoughts. Definitely those moments when a woman talks to me about things women mostly talk to each other about. Usually with an air of "I know you get it".
    Last edited by Genifer Teal; 01-31-2023 at 07:57 AM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Seeing the finished image, like my avatar pic, in the mirror is probably the closest I've ever come.

But, to be completely honest? I really don't know what "feminine" actually feels like!

To be fair, there's many times in my life I wasn't sure what "masculine" felt like either!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    I finally feel complete when I put on my wig after finishing my makeup. Until then I see an old man in the mirror.

I chose the word complete rather than feminine, because I only know I feel very good.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    When I do my red Lipstick---Usually the last thing when I have everything else on too, but a bit of eyeliner and lipstick by themselves is enough to bring up my femininity. Well, for me it STARTED with lipstick so, I suppose it still has its power.

I?m with you Marina red lipstick still has the power for me too.

The two things that make me feel the most feminine are:

1. Putting on my bra and breast forms.
    2. When I am getting very dressed up, say in an evening gown or cocktail dress, and after everything is done and I'm ready I look in the full length mirror for the first time. I always feel ultra feminine at that point.

Fiona
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Wearing high heels, it totally changes the way I stand, how I walk and how I sit. I also love the way they transform my leg shape and bum. Also feel more confident, probably to do with feeling taller.

I feel most feminine when I do my makeup in my robe & mules wearing my panties, bra, and pantyhose.

It is definitely the moment I put on my wig. Don't get me wrong I love the feel of the clothes, but the wig just finishes it.
    Last edited by alwayshave; 02-01-2023 at 06:31 AM.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

My morning routine. Panties, bra, forms, usually thigh highs, a flit of perfume, and moisturizer. Ahhhh.

Fully fashioned stockings and heels, but especially with a perfectly fitted wrap dress that falls right at the bottom of my knees. With a well cinched waist, of course.

Linda

If "feeling feminine" is that magic feeling I had the first time I tried on my sister's panties or saw myself fully dressed in one of her outfits ... I'd say probably when I slip on my wig, usually the last step when I dress.