Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMG I left my bra laying on the floor in plain sight!

OMG I left my bra laying on the floor in plain sight!

Panic set in when I saw my bra laying on the bedroom floor where my wife almost certainly saw it. I took a closer look, yes it is exactly the same size, color, style as my bra. Think, think, think, how could I possibly have been that careless? No this can't be, I'd better check my bra stash. What a relief, my bra was safely hidden, it just happens that my wife bought the exact same bra. It's not a style I usually see on her.

Have you ever got your clothes and your wife's clothes mixed up?

My wife got so fed up with trying to figure out who's panties are who's she suggested we just share the same panty drawer.
    A few weeks ago my daughter stayed over for a few nights, when I walked in the door from work I seen pink fluffy slippers there, and for the life of me I couldn't understand how I left them there, I was moving them and then my daughter asked me where I was bringing her slippers.
    But just as what happened to you it always good to be on extra look out for anything that's ours
    Last edited by Maria 60; 08-26-2023 at 08:40 PM.

Got to be extra careful with stuff like that if you're wife doesn't know, it could leave to even bigger problems.
    "Who's bra is this?"
    "Ummm, mine."
    "Ooohh, sure!"

Quote Originally Posted by Becky Bloodstone View Post
    Got to be extra careful with stuff like that if you're wife doesn't know, it could leave to even bigger problems.
    "Who's bra is this?"
    "Ummm, mine."
    "Ooohh, sure!"
    I think there was an old Vaudville joke about a man changing clothes in a locker room and his friend notices he's wearing a panty girdle. "When did you start wearing a panty girdle?" the friend asks.

"I started right after my wife found it in the glove compartment of our car," the man replied.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    That's how I REALLY got "busted" by my ex!

She found a bra I had been messing with in the bedroom. And, assumed it belonged to a woman I cheated with!

So, I had to confess it was mine.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

omg theres stuff all over my house !!!, but the wife makes me clear it all into my back girlie bedroom and shut the door when we have visitors, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    My wife got so fed up with trying to figure out who's panties are who's she suggested we just share the same panty drawer...
    My wife draws the line at seeing me in any women's clothing other than panties which I wear 24/7, and I keep them separate from the rest of the wash and wash them myself. There is no way we could share a panty drawer, mine alone is overflowing!

Nyla, I recently dropped a pair of powder blue lacy panties on our living room floor fortunately I noticed them just seconds before my wife walked in I was absolutely terrified but at the same time somewhat excited I definitely need to tell my wife about my girly hobby.

Well for my wife and I keeping things separated she has sewn little roses on her things. Maybe a 1/4" in size. They are the tiniest cute things. Sews them on panties, leggings and such.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I'm not exactly hiding this. I live alone and family doesn't come over much. when you live alone there's really no reason to close the bathroom door. I started hanging my bras on the back of the bathroom door. there is a hook for a bathrobe.

One day my sister comes over. It was a planned visit. I had time to clean up and thought everything was OK. she closed the bathroom door! we still haven't had that conversation which was needed long before that day.
    Last edited by Genifer Teal; 08-27-2023 at 07:15 AM.

Well here is a good one for you, some years ago, my wife came harassing me about a black bra she found, and it was not mine. It had to have been my daughters who was still living at home. I assume my daughter bought her own and did not mention it to my wife. She just assumed it was mine. I was quite annoyed at the accusation. At the time, I did not even have any bras. Thongs yes, haha.

Sandi

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    These are all wonderful stories. I rarely play dress up in the house as there's a seperate garage/playhouse but I wanted to get some pictures with the xmas decorations for the email group. I have until 10am until wifey wakes up so after a full 60's housewife photoshoot I had everything put away back down in the barn where I was editing pictures. For some reason another cup of coffee sounded good and probably a good time to hit the bathroom.

And right there on the credenza by the front door were my Dress Tech butt pads waiting to not be forgotten to be put away.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Mixed up, yes, but only in the wash these days.
    We don't wear the same sizes in underwear so there's no chance of mixing them. There's a better chance that a visitor might see them and realize there's something going on. If they do then I'll just come clean and let the panties fall where they may.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Sounds like a trap. If you had taken it, she would know.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I agree with Jamie, I think your wife planted that as a trap.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

My wife did laundry a couple of months ago and while putting the clothes away, she had to ask me if a pair of jeans were her or mine.
    Until recently we were different sizes, but since she has lost some weight, we are now about the same size. The only difference is that her pants are petite and mine have to be tall.
    Also on the whole we have different styles. Her underwear is plain, cotton and boring and mine are the complete opposite.

I didn't hide my bras from my wife as my bra cup size is DD with no.filler, so she knew I needed them when I went out in public.

Nyla, I STRONGLY urge you to claim ownership of.that bra so your wife won't suspect you of hanky-panky with some other.woman.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Haha, matching clothes, what a good way to keep it simple!

Left one of my camisoles in the dryer. My sister found and thought someone else in our 3 tenement house was using it. Had to admit it was mine, and that was the end of it.
    I'm a man. I like being a man. I also love wearing women's clothing. It's my way to show honor, respect and solidarity with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jillcder View Post
    Nyla, I recently dropped a pair of powder blue lacy panties on our living room floor fortunately I noticed them just seconds before my wife walked in I was absolutely terrified but at the same time somewhat excited I definitely need to tell my wife about my girly hobby.
    Yes you do. I told my wife 40 years ago. She is not supportive in any way right now but she did say she didn't care and that she was happy I was honest with her. Tell her before she finds out and she will. Honesty is definitely the best policy and who knows she may be supportive and even think it might be fun.

Bri, Thanks for the great advice now I just need to find the courage to tell her the funny thing is in my male life I have no fear discussing anything but when it comes to admitting to my wife that I enjoy wearing womens clothing I just cannot find the courage I really fear hurting her.

Nyla, I couldn?t imagine the panic you must have felt! Be more careful

Once I had the house to my self when I was in my early 20's (lived with parents). I tried on a few things. I put on some sheer pantyhose and guy shorts, etc. and went for a walk around the neighborhood. As I was getting closer to home, I saw a car at the house. It was my brother. I realized that I had left some opaque tights on my bed!! I ripped the legs off of my sheer pantyhose and went home. He was their with his daughters. On needed to use my computer to type a short report for school. This was back when computers were more rare. They were not in my room at the moment, but I believe that they had gone into there. I moved the tights while they were not in there. I helped them and no one ever mentioned it. Hopefully, it just looked like laundry and not crossdressing evidence.
    I am a man who presents male and wears feminine clothes.
    I blog about my outings: https://joeypress.wordpress.com/

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    The washing horse is where we mostly get items mixed up. I mostly clear my girly items away, but once in a while I miss something and my good lady always notices such details. Generally results in a friendly quip.

Banned Read only
    What's the big deal since your wife is aware of your cross-dressing? Would she go off the rails if she found it out on the floor, bed or elsewhere. I am in a DADT and over the years I have left a bra or panty out. All my wife did was fold it and put it on top of the clothes dryer behind the closed doors.