Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What Makes You Feel the Most Feminine?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What Makes You Feel the Most Feminine?

What makes you feel the most feminine? For me, its the moment when, after I'm completely dressed and have most of my makeup on, I put the finishing touches on my lipstick - usually red. Then, I feel the most feminine! How about you?

Well I wear panties exclusively so they aren't it.
    For me I feel most feminine the moment I put on my bra and forms. Everything after that is just a bonus.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Read only
    I have a "thing" for lacy full slips, especially white. Slips started my journey more than 65 years ago. So, it is a white slip, panty, bra and a white garter-girdle holding up a pair of traditional stocking. I love the pictures of Elizabeth Taylor lounging around in a white slip is "Cat On a Hot Tin Roof." My favorite white slip is a longish Velrose lacy slip that falls several inches below the knee. The lacy pattern at the bodice and hem can also be found on the Dixie Belle line of slips in white, black and beige. I have a nice collection of vintage slips from various labels, patterns, styles and colors.

It has to be the wig. Suddenly a believable woman is looking at me in the mirror.

Amen to that Sister ! lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

Hi Jen60,
    I feel the most fem just after getting fully dressed and looking at myself in the mirror. I am always surprised to see how pretty the woman looking back at me is, stops me dead every time (if I have done it right ).
    Thanks, Brenda
    Last edited by BrendaPDX; 01-30-2023 at 11:48 AM.

I might be crazy, but my sense of femininity has already transcended any stimulation from clothing. My strongest feminine sensation is experienced when I can take off my clothes in some outdoor place to soak up the sun, preserving only my makeup. I think I'm an exhibitionist.

Strangely enough, I'm a crossdressing nudist/naturist. It's about being who I am in that moment in time.

When the thigh highs and Rago is put on....
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Putting on my wig and looking at the woman looking at me in the mirror. It's intense.

Also, being out in public enfemme. It's a similar energy,
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaPDX View Post
    Hi Jen60,
    I feel the most fem just after getting fully dressed and looking at myself in the mirror. I am always surprised to see how pretty the woman looking back at me is, stops me dead every time (if I have done it right ).
    Thanks, Brenda
    Exactly..me too.........................Debra

For me, it's wearing dresses and skirts, especially those with a flowing, twirly design. I love how they move when I walk or spin around, and they make me feel light and graceful. Pairing them with cute shoes and jewelry just adds to the feeling.

For me it's sexy lingerie. A nice form fitting basque, breast forms, and stockings. Seeing myself dressed that way makes me feel so pretty. I love it!!!!
    We can only achieve what we dare to reach for.

Putting on my hosiery bra and panties daily gives me the feeling of femininity. When fully dressed the wig make up and a spray of perfume validates and heightens my feminine senses.

Agree with many ladies here, silky nylon feminine hosiery: pantyhose, tights and stockings

Summer frock/Guna, painted nails, fully dressed, a little make up. I once received a genuine, off the cuff, "you look lovely " compliment from a young man visiting me dressed. Swoon.

It is my false eyelashes that actually do it for me. I think it is a brain thing.

I can't say that I ever feel feminine. However, in panties and bra with enhancers, I do feel pretty. That's mostly what I need and I'm happy with that.

Positive affirmations, especially from a GG.

I love it when a plan comes together.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 02-01-2023 at 12:55 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Aspiring Member
    Probably when bra and forms come on, but also when I wear a skirt.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

I'm voting for the lipstick. Even at those times when I can't do full make up, getting dressed and then just putting on the lipstick seems to do the trick

Heels, anklet bracelet, leggings, cute top. lipstick , wig
    As many as 43 percent of all people with gender dysphoria attempt suicide in their lives. dont let yourself become part of that very tragic statistic.
    Balance-Dignity-Acceptance-Responsibility-

Fully dressed, the click of my heels and holding my shoulder bag with the smell of perfume wafting my nose as I walk round the shops

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    An interesting question. Provoked some thought for me. Do I ever really feel feminine? I don't know. I enjoy being myself I feel good about how I look I enjoy acceptance all that sort of stuff. I don't know do I ever feel feminine? I don't know and I don't think it really matters. I'm getting away with acting feminine and there's always a kick to that. It just comes back to enjoying being me and no one cares. Compliments always help. Little conversations about nails if someone says they like mine or I like theirs. I guess those are girly moments. Maybe if someone holds the door for me? That's about it.

Had some more experiences and thoughts. Definitely those moments when a woman talks to me about things women mostly talk to each other about. Usually with an air of "I know you get it".
    Last edited by Genifer Teal; 01-31-2023 at 07:57 AM.

Putting on my wig and shaking my head, feeling the soft curls caress my shoulders.
    Honoring the woman within