Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What Makes You Feel the Most Feminine?

It has to be the wig. Suddenly a believable woman is looking at me in the mirror.

Another lipstick girl here. I also got my start with lipstick, and I've always found it to be quite sensual and ultra-feminine. Most shades will do it for me, but I like creamy or glossy reds best (but don't wear them as much since they're really hard to remove quickly). As others have said, if I'm time limited, just a little eyeliner and lipstick will make me feel feminine and relaxed.

(Actually, started with Chapstick, pretending it was lipstick. When my brother's girlfriend left her lipstick at our house, I of course snatched it up and tried it as soon as I could. I was in heaven, never to turn back!)
    Last edited by Larissa Cassandra; 01-31-2023 at 01:33 AM.

Two things for me.
    #1 When I tuck well and there is no sign, control top panties and my femskin hip pads.
    #2 Having forms attached with a light support seamless bra

When the thigh highs and Rago is put on....
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    For me it's the feel of a long flowy maxi skirt or dress brushing across my polished toes as I walk.

There are moments when the feeling hits me, like when I'm sitting at my sewing machine and have to smooth the skirt of my dress as I move my chair. Or when I am about to cook, and put on an apron to protect my outfit. Just recently I became aware of it while standing in my kitchen talking on the phone with a woman friend about issues with our adult children.

I've even had the feeling come over me while in drab, at the grocery store, buying flowers for my living room.

I don't think I ever really was a candidate for transition, and I'm too old for it now, but I think I would have been happy as a woman.

I was happy and grateful to be the man and the husband for my dear late wife, but, gosh, the power to gestate human life within your own body. I just don't think there is anything the male of the species brings to the mix to equal it.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Putting on my hosiery bra and panties daily gives me the feeling of femininity. When fully dressed the wig make up and a spray of perfume validates and heightens my feminine senses.

It is my false eyelashes that actually do it for me. I think it is a brain thing.

I can't say that I ever feel feminine. However, in panties and bra with enhancers, I do feel pretty. That's mostly what I need and I'm happy with that.

Positive affirmations, especially from a GG.

I love it when a plan comes together.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 02-01-2023 at 12:55 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Wearing beautiful/romantic lingerie to bed, nothing like it!

This may be crazy but when I'm sitting on the couch with a skirt and o look down at my legs and I cross them and point my toes forward really gives me a fem sensation. Like I said it might sound crazy.

Putting on my wig and shaking my head, feeling the soft curls caress my shoulders.
    Honoring the woman within

Aspiring Member
    putting on panties and pantyhose does the trick for me

Platinum Member
    Hi Jen , Seeing the Pretty lady in the Mirror smiling back at me, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Having large breasts. Does not get any more feminine for me.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Reality Check
    Three things make me feel feminine:

1) Wig
    2) Bra and forms
    3) Hip and butt padding

I'm not sure I can honestly say one is more important than the other. It takes all three.
    Krisi

That's an excellent question, and at the risk of driving the discussion into the weeds, I have to ask what it is to "feel feminine". I get that, for a CD, this or that item of clothing might, as would makeup or, as in Jen60's case, the full package, but what does feeling "look" like, metaphorically speaking? I'm trans, of course, and I don't "feel" feminine; it's what I am. I feel prettier with my makeup on, but no more "feminine". So what does feeling more feminine feel like?
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

Lipstick for me. I love to go out fully dressed, but putting on the lipstick is the final touch that gives me confidence and fills me with that feminine feeling that allows me to go out shopping or to restaurants, or in public in general.

I know I replied earlier, but last night I thought about this again. Since I don't get to dress completely, I'd have to say that wearing pantyhose (with my other under dressing) makes me feel feminine.

Without a doubt I would say pantyhose. I used to try to fool myself into believing that I loved wearing them solely for the tactile sensation, despite the fact that they are women's underwear.

Eventually I realized that I really enjoy wearing them, not 'despite' that they are women's underwear, but BECAUSE they are women's underwear.

After that epiphany I embraced the femininity of hosiery. My collection of pantyhose soon expanded from just nude shades. I now have a large assortment of colors, designs, textures, and patterns of pantyhose.

For me, it depends on how far I am going. It is usually the final touch that does it. If I am just dressing, w/o makeup or anything, it is probably the shoes. When I am really getting all done up, I really, really enjoy putting on the lipstick (a treat denied to me for a long time). Then, once I don the wig, I really look at myself in the mirror and get the "Oh Wow" moment. I look like a different person, a feminine person. I get a little excited just thinking about it.
    www.flickr.com/people/196660660@N08/

Wearing crop tops in the hot summer months that show off my figure!

Marion

Having enough breasts to fill form fitting dresses, tops, bikinis and sports bras including those with cups.

It was always putting on hosiery that did it for me.
    When I put on my silicone forms for the first time last year that all changed.