Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What Makes You Feel the Most Feminine?

I really don't go "all the way" when dressing so for me, I feel most feminine when I slip into bed in my baby doll PJs. An added feeling is the total relaxation that I get at that time, knowing that I can be myself with my trusting wife.

Lacy PJs

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    On a sensual level? Probably a combination of any number of things, personally...

For example, tights/hose on freshly-shaved legs, higher-heeled pumps, knee-high boots, perfectly-fitting skirt or dress, seasoned corset...

Umm, what were we talking about, again?

Anyway, I posit the following...

What is it to "feel feminine," you ask? I mean, even a GG cannot answer that! So, surely a *man* cannot possibly know the first thing about femininity...

Or, can he?

For it is only a man, a special kind of man, you might even say, who has the masculinity, himself, with which to compare this mysterious "femininity" we are all hearing about. It is he, and only he, who has a foot in both worlds, who can internally experience both the yin & the yang...

My long blonde hair or my new breastplate! I love when u can transform, even in my mind lolz

Personally, I would have to say that when I put on the bra+forms is certainly up there on the sources of fem-feelings for me...
    ...but any article of clothing that clings to my form, like leggings, workout pants, stockings... that sensation of a second skin that is smooth and curvy, that the top. One-piece bathing suit, body suit, camisole, a clingy top...that sort of thing.

Jenny.xxooxxoo
    (borrowed from another, but it resonates with me, too)
    My desire is to create an illusion that is a compliment to all women.
    It is meant to uphold and celebrate their presence and beauty

Nylons, pantyhose, tights and stockings.

Agree with many ladies here, silky nylon feminine hosiery: pantyhose, tights and stockings

Pantyhose...It's my second skin!☺

Lacy slip, pantyhose, bra,
    Amanda

Most certainly it is when I put on my wig. To me it completes the whole package.

I would have to agree with Jessica Secret. For me, since I've only been CD'ing for 5 months, it's usually when I slip into a sexy nightgown, which I've been known to wear all day. Once in a while it's also when I slip into a bra with B cup forms, but lately I've actually been wearing A cups that just about fit. I do have a 42 AA on order that should be here in the next week and am sure that will fit and feel even better. In fact when I head to bed tonight I'll add one of my A cup bras to the nightgown, which makes me feel even better.

No it is not crazy. I feel the same way. I keep my toes painted all winter a nice shade. Hose, heels and a nice dress makes me feel soooo feminine.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    It's not always the same. I often feel feminine, my interpretation of the phrase, simply by swishing my hips when walking, in total drab, up a mountain. Today however I'm home dressed and the moment I finished my make up and looked back in the mirror it just clicked. There I am that's the real me looking back.

As a side note. I commented to my wife yesterday, as she finished her daily make up routine before we went out for lunch, that she was beautiful without the make up, but that I understood how it worked. She simply smiled back at me.
    Last edited by Jane G; 02-08-2023 at 04:57 AM.

This question took me back to an interview about "To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar" (1995). In getting ready for filming each day Patrick Swayze (Vida) said when the makeup artist applied his false fingernails that put him in character like nothing else.

As soon as I put some Lipstick/Lipgloss on, that's when I know Katie is in the room!

Heather loves heels Heather2die4's Avatar
    Feminine mode is a mindset. I agree with the many girls who listed pantyhose as the trigger but it's really a state of mind. That said, nothing gets my femme energy going like sliding a fresh pair of silky nylons over smooth shaved skin. It tickles and excites the senses and just makes me feel so girly. Pantyhose are my drug of choice.

hello Jen,
    for me it is having fake boobs in my bra.
    luv J

For me it's the undergarments. The feel of wearing panties and a bra and pantyhose was what got me hooked. Now I love all that and wearing dresses and heels along with. Just wearing all the women stuff!

For me its the shaving of hairs, and slipping on something silky and sexy.

Amen to that Sister ! lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

Sheer nylons, fishnets, tights, pantyhose and stockings, high heel stilettos and makeup make me the most feminine.
    Sheer black nylons and fishnets are my passion.

Stella a.k.a DrFishnets. xxx

Quote Originally Posted by FCiara View Post
    Strangely enough, I'm a crossdressing nudist/naturist. It's about being who I am in that moment in time.
    Personally, I really feel it when I slip into a favorite pair of leggings, some warm wool socks, an oversized sweater, and settle on the couch with a great book!

A great perfume and a perfect pair of panties settle me right in the mood. But I?m nearly always feeling a bit feminine without those items.

I feel my most feminine in a pink silky nightgown. Or maybe some lace panties.

I enjoy feminine things but I don't know that I'd ever describe the feelings I get as 'feminine'. I feel more like I'm extending my masculinity more than becoming feminine. I'm just incorporating things into my life that aren't the norm for men.

But, I'd say that the one item that makes me appreciate feminine things the most is an 18 inch string of pearls. I feel like my pearls do for me what my grandkid's stuffed animals do for them in providing a sense of security. Pearls seem to be an anchor item for me.

Most morning having sleep enfemme I get up and put on hose, a skirt, bra and forms, a tee and as it's a bit cooler these days a cardi. Just doing what countless women do at the start of every day, that makes me feel femme.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed