Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What Makes You Feel the Most Feminine?

It's interesting. I posed this question to my wife. The response I got? "When someone does something nice for me as a woman, such as hold a door". It's interesting her response is experience based, rather than object based.

Reading all the responses has got my head spinning. So many things that add to the level of femininity. Hard to narrow it down. I got it down to three. Slipping my painted toenails covered in hose into my high heels. Getting my wig on. As others have said, changes me from a man. Then putting my favorite purse across my shoulder.

A pair of sheer pantyhose, short tight mini, and heels.

bra forms, panties, makeup, stockings, stockings breast forms rice.... Love!!!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

new...posting. please guide me and help!

poshmark

putting on stockings, a short skirt and size 7.5 well worn heels I got on Poshmark.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaPDX View Post
    Hi Jen60,
    I feel the most fem just after getting fully dressed and looking at myself in the mirror. I am always surprised to see how pretty the woman looking back at me is, stops me dead every time (if I have done it right ).
    Thanks, Brenda
    Exactly..me too.........................Debra

For me, the whole transformation ritual -- and it is very much a ritual for me -- is a series of steps that clicks the femme up a notch at each stage, starting with tucking. No, wait -- starting with shaving my body hair (I keep it shaved so it's a touch up before dressing). But also after applying forms and shapewear, doing makeup, slipping my feet into boots, putting on the rest of the outfit, and putting a wig on my head. That may be the most powerful moment, because it seems to change my appearance more than anything else.

I find tucking intensely erotic and full of feminine energy. Probably because I've conditioned myself by only tucking before dressing fully and experiencing the bliss that follows.

Placing my wig on my head, followed by touching up my lipstick.

That's my "Ahh" moment.

Wearing Blundstones. So many women wearing them it must be a sign of pure femininity.

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

I feel incredibly feminine when my wife and I get totally dressed and stand side-by-side in front of our large bathroom mirror, as we both apply our make up and finish doing our hair. During this last step in making ourselves look and feel pretty we chat as anyone might overhear two women who are very close friends.

Being able to share this preparation time usually includes discussing how we will spend the day as “girlfriends”. This time is such a pleasurable experience where my fantasy becomes reality, reinforced by my wife’s kind comments about how pretty I look or her compliments on the outfit I chose to wear. By the time I take that final look in the mirror, I have reached a pleasurable excitement from pretending that I have transformed myself from a happily married man to a happily married pretty woman.

We most always do our morning make up together, side-by-side, whether it’s a one day outing or a long three day weekend. However, my ultimate annual dream-come true are those two or three week long vacations where I spend the entire time en femme.

The best decision I ever made was to reveal on our second date that I was a cross dresser. That wonderful woman became my wife and enjoys being girlfriends as much as I do.

For me it's putting on my makeup at my vanity and doing my hair. Then I open my closet door and pick an outfit to wear. When I'm done my wife would say how pretty I look. All of that makes me feel so feminine. I love my life.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    When I'm all done getting pretty and I finally put on my earrings as I'm looking in the mirror and checking myself out. That puts a big grin on my face,

Platinum Member
    I had to think about this for a while. As I was born male, it initially seemed a bit presumptuous to say that something made me feel feminine?whatever that may be. But reflecting more on the question, something does change once I place the wig on my head, which is for me the last step in getting ready. At that moment I see my real self in the mirror and I like it.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Ah-May-Lee
    Probably when I see a picture or video of myself. I don't see myself in a mirror cause I have no mirrors, I'm a vampire.

As some have said, I don't know what feeling fem is. There are times I am feeling really good about myself and maybe it's the whole look of myself rather than one thing.

Maybe it could be my garden boots and straw hat. When I am in the garden dressed with them I feel most at ease with myself. Sometimes I lay in the garden resting in leggings and boots and I feel one with nature. That's it, being one with nature makes me feel most fem. It's a mind thing rather than a clothe item thing.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

I am having a good time reading all of the response in this thread. So many of them relate to my time as Sarah that I have had a hard time pinning one down.

If I were to single out one item of clothing; it would be wearing real stockings on my smooth legs. But, the ultimate thrill includes many sensations. That thrill is when I am away at Tgirl events or just spending a day or two away on my own to be Sarah. Just that moment when I step out of my room or lodge fully dressed, made-up and groomed as a woman is a feeling that I still can't find words to describe.
    Last edited by Vintage4sarah; 03-04-2023 at 06:17 AM.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

Lovely sharing!

So many wonderful moments being described here.
    I confess that some of the posts are definitely spawning ideas in m'head.
    For me, feeling feminine remains very personal...however, if I ever find a place/event/occasion where I can dress up the way, I know that the curves of the forms under my outfit are what would make me feel the most fem.
    Last edited by JennyOpalstar1; 03-03-2023 at 09:13 AM. Reason: This reply did not come out as intended....it looks as if I am completely off-topic here
    (borrowed from another, but it resonates with me, too)
    My desire is to create an illusion that is a compliment to all women.
    It is meant to uphold and celebrate their presence and beauty

I'll have to add to my earlier post about nightgowns. Now I would say it is also after I have put on nail polish. I get done doing it, look at my hands and sometimes wonder to myself "are those my hands?" Of course after last Sat at the Heartland OKC Monthly GNO I'd also have to add getting makrup done. I was completely blown away by the transformation into Diane that the makeup added to my overall look. In May I plan on sitting in on a class about doing makeup so I can learn to do it for myself.

I quite agree,Heather!! Pantyhose is my heroin☺

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi-Anne View Post
    I quite agree,Heather!! Pantyhose is my heroin☺
    Yes and then slipping into a leotard with leggings over the pantyhose or sweats too soo soo amazing

When others recognize and validate me as a woman...one of my fondest memories is when a kindly older gentleman absolutely rushed to open the door for me, saying: "after you, pretty lady"!
    Life is too short to wear ugly panties!

While I agree my wig may make the biggest impact on my feminine presentation. The thing that makes me feel the most feminine is applying my mascara, applying my lip liner, lipstick and/or lip gloss comes in a very close second to mascara.
    Last edited by Jillian Faith; 03-20-2023 at 09:37 AM.
    Jill

I feel the most feminine when my BF is over and we are ?with? each other?

It's gotta be the whole just doing yourself up, seeing another person staring back at you. I love the lipstick.

Looking down and seeing my breast forms in a sheer bra. Breasts are the most feminine thing for me.

Piper
    Putting pamtyhose on freshly shaved legs and slipping my feet in a pair of high heels. Then running my hand up and down my legs.