Thread: Multi-Tasking

Multi-Tasking

So had some home repair to do, but also wanted to dress

**Cue dumb idea fairy**

Turns out home repair is an efficient way to ruin thigh highs (I didn't wear good ones, they had to go anyway) and boobs get in the way of everything!

#Noregrets

When I walk the dog late at night, I wear my heels with rubber tips so they dont click, therefore I walk the dog and exercise my calf muscles, now thats multi tasking, lol

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Another good reason why I go all the way or not at all when it comes to dressing.

Not only would I ruin good clothing items wearing them while doing chores? But, long ago I lost the thrill of just throwing on a pair of panties and/or nylons, etc!

I want to see a complete, lovely woman in my mirror or I can't get excited about dressing at all!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Tell me about it! I tried stilettos too while welding iron beams at the top of skyscrapers (doesn't every female construction worker do that?). Apparently not the right shoes for the job. Live and learn.

I have stained a good dress while cooking. But that is what happens. Regarding outside home repair work, I have met the service men at the door as Natalie. I did not see a drop in quality or speed.

Sabine, I never really thought about it. When I do dress I tend to go all the way, that "task" is enough for me.

I do agree that boobs often times get in the way so I generally don't wear forms for a lot of tasks. Right now I'm in the middle of some interior painting. I'm definitely doing that without the DD forms. However, the A/B inserts and a bralette are fine. When I do chores such as mopping the floor or cleaning the smooth surface stove top, I really enjoy being dressed for those things. Depending upon the weather, I may or may not being wearing a bralette with inserts for outside chores. If it's warm and I'll likely be perspiring, I don't wear them as I don't want to sweat in them. If it's cool enough to wear a light jacket, I'll be wearing them.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

I?ve had the same experiences with both boobs and hose. No problems.

I must admit it is much more fun doing chores dressed but I have had the problem of a form falling out when bending over. I believe it bothers me when I need a tool that's in the garage and I have to go outside o get it. Pantyhose don't last long depending on the chore but all around I do enjoy doing chores dressed.

Platinum Member
    It really seamed like a Good Idea at the Time,
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabine Janus View Post
    So had some home repair to do, but also wanted to dress

**Cue dumb idea fairy**

Turns out home repair is an efficient way to ruin thigh highs (I didn't wear good ones, they had to go anyway) and boobs get in the way of everything!

#Noregrets
    In the "real world" there are actually women who do home repair tasks. I have worked with female electricians, plumbers, carpenters and other trade people. A lady painter was at my house a couple days ago doing warranty paint touch ups.

Of course, "real" female trades people dress appropriately for the job. No heels, etc.
    Last edited by char GG; 02-01-2023 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Deleted duplicate post within this post
    Krisi

I have done lots of housework while dressed and didn't have any issues. Late last year I was working on a welding project with my forms in a sports bra under my protective gear. It was awesome! I wish I had a nice pink welding helmet for such occasions. One day...
    We can only achieve what we dare to reach for.

I would rather lay on the couch, enfemme, watch TV and eat bonbons.

So would I, Karen, So would I....

But at some point the kitty litter has to be changed and I'm not changing out of my skirt to do it.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

I tend to be a DIY guy, and have wondered about Geena taking on some tasks. My biggest issue is that, growing up doing a lot of farm work, I give no thought about getting messy, just getting things done. In terms of auto repair, they used to say I would get grease on me just opening the gas cap. It wouldn't do to get Geena's clothes or wig all dirty.

When I had the situation, I used to regularly do laundry dressed up. I also like the notion of doing some cooking or baking (with a pretty June Cleaver apron on). I'll have to look for an opportunity.
    www.flickr.com/people/196660660@N08/

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Krisi r u insinuating GG's don't enjoy the fetish of working in Halloween maid's outfits, nylons and heels like T's do!?

That's shocking news! All we want is to be just like them, rite!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by April Rose View Post
    So would I, Karen, So would I....

But at some point the kitty litter has to be changed and I'm not changing out of my skirt to do it.
    Lucky for me, our cat died! Lol. And found out I was allergic to cats!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I agree that anything dangerous or dirty is a him job.
    Also, I would never be wearing a skirt/dress and stockings doing any kind of home repair or maintenance. Perhaps cleaning the house or doing the dishes, but certainly nothing in the him category.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post

I want to see a complete, lovely woman in my mirror or I can't get excited about dressing at all!
    I would too, but I'm an aging guy with a beer belly, so that's not going to happen.

Beyond that, I usually work in the yard or the shop with some level of women's attire on. Depending on what I'm doing, I'll pick clothes that look good or are already damaged. Trying unsuccessfully to fix the lawn mower I was wearing a cami with some stains that I can't get rid of, for example.

Junior Member lynn.crossdresser's Avatar
    I love doing the ironing and watching the football, especially if I am wearing my heels.
    Flick1.jpg
    Last edited by lynn.crossdresser; 02-03-2023 at 01:23 AM.

After years of doing so called manly jobs Im with Lynn I know prefer to put on a dress and do some ironing or traditional female house chores.

When my wife was volunteering one day a week, I would dress and do the housework. I loved doing laundry, sweeping, and other cleaning chores while dressed. When she came home and remarked how good the house looked, I would say the Good House Fairy came today. If she only knew…
    Honoring the woman within