Thread: Modifying my image to match my age

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Modifying my image to match my age

Hello everyone,

As I age rapidly (66+) I am realizing I have an opportunity to change my appearance to match my age and hopefully have a better feminine presentation. I was blessed with a very thick head of hair and have been growing it out. It's almost all silver now, and the longer it gets the more feminine I think it appears. I believe if I can find the right hairdresser and simply ask for a feminine style, my presentation would be enhanced. At 5'8", 130 pounds, I think my body could be blendable. My desired appearance has always been to look professional, and as elegant as possible. Skirt suits, skirts with a wrap top or pants always with hose and heels (3" to 3 1/2") have always been my favorite outfits. I realize now that most women don't wear many outfits like that anymore. But I REALLY like those styles. I also MUST believe a professional makeup artist is in order, with as much instruction as possible. My eyes are very deep set and rather hooded now, so I need to learn how to apply my makeup so my eyes appear as open as they can. Also blessed with size 8 1/2 women's US shoe size, I can wear my 3 inch heels or flats, at least until I learn to walk in heels again. And getting some rear padding and processional tailoring of my clothes should help.

Any other ideas that have worked for you ladies (GG's or CD's). Any thoughts or suggestions are VERY WELCOME!

Thanks and hugs,

Linda
    Last edited by Linda Stockings; 02-01-2023 at 04:15 PM.