Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interesting - what does it mean?

Interesting - what does it mean?

Ok, puzzled. Two questions out of the blue today. 1. What size bra do you wear? What? really? well, ok.
    2. About an hour later, do you need hormones to grow boobs?

What would you make of this and how would you follow up?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    1. I rarely wear bras. Prefer breasts plates and crop tops. But, I have forms from size B to HH. And, bras from B to GG.

2. Why would I want real boobs when I have forms and/or plates that fit every dress/top I could ever want to wear?

3. But, I think more important is how u would answer you're own questions?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Who asked the qustions? Who ever it was is apparently noticing something going on with you.

- Suz

I'm with Suzie, where did these questions come from? A month or two ago I got an email on my Geena account from a guy wanting to know if I was a cross-dresser. I responded, and it turns out he was interested in doing so as well. The intriguing part was that all his messages are in Dutch, and he lives in the Netherlands. I still hear from him once in a while.
    www.flickr.com/people/196660660@N08/

I would say someone likes boobs! And follow up by answering the questions. Hint: my 36Ds would answer question 2 - No you do not!

Was this your wife?
    IG : Knightress Oxide

Sorry, didn't include the detail. Yes it was wife. I was just surprised she asked. HRT is contraindicated for those with heart issues, so that's a no go. Just still trying to come to grips with questions.

Ohhh kayyy - Still more info please. Was she being genuine? Snarky? Supportive? Planning to buy you a bra? Offering to help you get onto hormones? etc. etc. etc.

I still don't have enough info to comment, but it sounds like support.

Since you now say your wife asked.
    Ask her
    We would be guessing we do not even know her or your relationship.

Let us know what she says .
    Last edited by Di; 02-02-2023 at 09:46 AM.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Reality Check
    So your wife asked you what size bra you wear?

There is way more to this post than what you have posted.
    Krisi

Some guys grow breasts without hormones.
    Some guys get implants without going on hormones. In this case it would be called cosmetic surgery which is not covered by insurance.

Depends who asked the questions.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

She seemed comfortable in asking. Are you comfortable in answering.

People say all kinds of things as the synapse fires. I think it’s great that you seem to have a relationship where she can ask.

As others have said, we would be interested in how you responded to your wife.

Obviously, this is a question that she wondered about and hopefully, your answer satisfied her curiosity.

As they came "out of the blue", I'd attribute the questions to idle curiosity, then I'd ask why she's asking. She's known my bra size and that I've been on HRT for years.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

Platinum Member
    Yes, I was also somewhat confused. The context was missing. So we know know this was a question from your wife, but not much else. Based on just those two questions, the follow up might reasonably be: Why do you ask?
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Need to wait 2 weeks before following up on this. 2.14 is coming

1. I was measured 44DD about 10 years ago. I imagine I'm still pretty close to that.
    2. Hormones would help a lot, but so would working out. Concentrate on chest flies, not the bench press so much!

Now with context it's more clear.
    Had my wife asked that I would have just told her the size. She knows I have 3 different size forms for different outfits/occasions so I also have different bra sizes.
    If she was asking if I desired to begin hormones then I would have said yes immediately. That's always been a line of demarcation for us. We agreed a long time ago that I would not pursue implants or hormones. If she offered I would accept without hesitation at this point.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Sounds like she maybe going to get you a present .

I try to emulate my family to some extent. My mother was not a big chested girl. So I tend to be on the conservative side. I have size 5 forms that I love. It puts me at a size 38 B or C. Now I tend to have my own fem buds as I am getting older. I have natural A cups.

Donna, it would appear she has concerns you will transition.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

It sounds to me like she has offered you the opportunity to talk about setting ground rules. What is acceptable dress? As well as the context of where you can wear it.
    For instance, it may be OK to wear underdress and wear a hard to see bra and panty set. But wearing a push up bra may be "over the line."

Similarly, what you wear in the home and outside where your neighbors can see you may be different as well.

Do you want to start taking hormones? My wife said I could wear feminine clothes but we had to have another talk before HRT.

Couldn't wait, had to ask. It was just a mild question of interest, of as much importance as favorite color shirt. Much anxiety re nada

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Oh, I get it, Donna! This one of those, "follow the clues and find the treasure", contests isn't it?

My guess is, "It's hidden in a closet, isn't it"? But, is it hers or yours?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!