Anyone else do this?

It's pretty cool & even a bit weird, but not even exactly sure how I got to this point!

For the past 2 winters now I've increasingly stepped-up my "dressing game," so to speak, at least around my apartment complex. I don't know what it is, but suddenly outdoor cold-weather CD'ing became... Well, really *fun* for me!

I've been having a blast. Everyone tends to be more bundled-up. Can't tell who's who sometimes, anyway, right?

Like, a typical winter outfit for me (women's head to toe) on any given day after work might be something like a fuller flared skirt (never below the knee ), a nice pair of thicker tights, some sort of footwear (flats? low-heeled booties?), a fitted feminine winter coat, with my hoodie's hood up. Basic idea, anyway.

Seriously, depending on how your pieces may fit you & how you wear 'em? More people than you may think might initially mistaken you for a GG!

Anyway, apparently all my GG-neighbors have been on-board with all this for a while now, from what I've gathered... I mean, positive on some level or another. With some even more than others! Kinda blown away by it all, really.

And even a few male-neighbors? Ummm...

The weird part? Not even trying to pass/blend/present as a GG, per se. No make-up, no wig, no body-padding, etc. Just letting the clothes do much of the job. Can certainly be done, when done well. And yes, it's been confirmed multiple times, LOL!

So, yeah... Just a biological male, wearing all women's stuff -- yet not automatically looking/wanting/demanding to be viewed & treated as a GG or trans or whatever, you know?

Just a feminine person, is all. Make of me what you will? All I ask is that we at least temporarily reciprocate a bit of human courtesy & respect, before we continue our way.

Anything more than that is gravy...

So, anyone else wear skirts & tights in guy-mode -- in public? Like, interacting & conversing with other people face-to-face on a somewhat-regular basis? But again, otherwise as a (femmy) guy, mind you.

I've grown pretty comfortable & confident with it. People are generally cool with it, at least in my case. It is a definitely a trip!

And on a more serious note, neighbor-GG's over the past year or so basically welcoming me further into their club as an honorary member/guest is legit something special, though. Thank you!