Thread: Too comfortable

Too comfortable

Most mornings while the SO's still in bed I'm up tidying the kitchen and making her breakfast in bed. I'm usually dressed in Bra + forms, knickers, hose, a skirt and a tee style top with a pair of thick socks to hide the hose.

Once the kitchen is all clean and tidy, breakfast tray is ready, I put on joggers, a fleece top and off with the forms and off to deliver said tray.

The other morning I found myself having done the first two, joggers and fleece but was in the process of heading out of the kitchen tray in hand and on my way to head upstairs. It was only then I realised I'd still got my forms on. Problem is, I'm so used to wearing them, so comfortable in how they feel they've become a part of me that I forgot I'd got them on.

So, reverse gear, tray down, forms off and start again.

So what item(s) have you either nearly or actually forgotten about, come close to or ended up facing those awkward questions?
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Forms for me too. My daughter is recovering from major back surgery and requires help sometimes. I live just 6 houses down the road. She called for help the other day so I slid on my femme crocs & went to the rescue. All my clothes are femme anyway and that day I was wearing jeans & long sleeved top over a sports bra & the usual bikini knickers & nylon knee highs. Arriving in her house, I suddenly realized I had my forms sill in my bra. Thankfully it was cold & I had a jacket on so got away with it that time.

For me it's ear rings especially small studs. Now when getting back into boy mode I do the jewelry inventory: rings, necklace, bracelet - and ear rings!
    Georgia (Gigi) Maine

Banned Read only
    I almost walked downstairs wearing a bra earlier today. Wife had come home, and I am shut away in my office. I meant to take it off and then walk downstairs once I had finished the work I was doing, but totally forgot it was on. I was half way down the stairs when I realised.

Reality Check
    Are you saying that you're wearing a bra and breast forms in the house when your wife is home, but trying to hide this from her?

What happens if she gets up and comes out of the bedroom unexpectedly? She will eventually catch you.

I get up nearly every day and get dressed as a woman. My wife has already left for the gym. Usually, I'll change back to male before she comes home (after lunch), but not always. She knows I dress and "tolerates" it, but I try not to press the issue.

I am comfortable with my boobs, my wig and my hip and butt padding. I've never forgotten to take any of it off, but I have forgotten to remove my lipstick a few times before going out into the real world.
    Krisi

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    You change daily into 2 different fem outfits while I'm still in my fleece sweats and before I've even had my morning tea?

How in the world could anyone on earth do that without being on something, Helen?
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 02-03-2023 at 01:42 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I just got two pair of feminine glasses. I dress pretty much every day, and revert back before my wife gets home. I had been changed back for a while. My wife had come in the door, and I realized I still has the glasses on. Fortunately , I had a spare pair of my male glasses in reach, before she saw me. But it was close.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    I have forgotten to remove my lipstick a few times before going out into the real world.
    Me too! That's the easiest to forget, since I can't see it, and even if it's a glossy consistency or has a distinct taste, after a while I'm just not aware of it.

I have signed for delivered packages at my front door as a male in nail polish a few times and once with both nail polish and lipstick. Does not bother me at all anymore.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

My MIL came out of her room early one morning and surprised me. I was wearing short-alls with a cute lace top and boobs along with fishnet stockings. So I said Good Morning, she said it too, and I went on about my business. Honestly I don't think she noticed.

It’s more the after effects of an item for me.
    Namely the bra shaped indentation on the skin after wearing a bra for about 7 hours.
    I have to remember not to take off my shirt any time soon after my wife gets home from work.

For me it has most often been makeup, usually foundation and eye shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Are you saying that you're wearing a bra and breast forms in the house when your wife is home, but trying to hide this from her?

What happens if she gets up and comes out of the bedroom unexpectedly? She will eventually catch you.

I get up nearly every day and get dressed as a woman. My wife has already left for the gym. Usually, I'll change back to male before she comes home (after lunch), but not always. She knows I dress and "tolerates" it, but I try not to press the issue.
    Krisi,

I normally say I'm fully in the closet but in truth I think it's more of a DADT situation. She's commented in the past about me wearing hose and knickers but not with any sense of malice and there's been occasions were she's seen a few femme items left lying about. When the cencus took place a couple of years ago she asked what I'd put down as my gender. So like you I try not to push it and I'm pretty good at getting covered up if I hear her moving about. And like you I have days were she's out to exercise class and get home alone time.

I suppose there will be that time when I get caught out but in a way it'll hopefully be the catalyst to us "having the talk".

And isn't getting out of bed and straight into your femme things just so great?
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Generally for me it's my jewelry. My ears are double pierced and I always wear my diamond studs but only wear something in the lower holes when dressed.
    If I have to be drab I have to remember to check. Even if they are chandeliers or larger hoops I'm so accustomed to them I forget they are there.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I dress daily, definitely panties, bra, hose and a touch of makeup. After that, it varies. On a few occasions we find we need to run an errand or just go for a drive. Thanks to my wife, she will mention earrings, necklace, forms, flats, hose, etc. which I usually keep on unless I?m getting out. A couple times I stopped for gas. Yes, I got a couple glances. My seat belt nicely crosses and accents my forms. I decided to get the car washed. The girl looked down, smiled, marked the window and gave me the ticket. Nice.

Helen, I have forgotten my clip-on earrings. Had gone to a function dressed as Jamie. The next morning, I showered and got dressed and was walking out the hotel door when my wife asked if I was going to wear the earrings all day.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

as I've gotten more comfortable with my feminine self (and my wife has become marginally more accepting), I find as I"ve gotten more comfortable dressing en femme that I sometimes almost forget that I'm wearing forms and hips and make up.

I've not really forgotten anything that would result in my wife questioning me because she's seen me in all states of femme attire from simply my lace panties all the way to fully en femme and everything in between. I try not to let her see me with a wig and/or lipstick on; but, it wouldn't be an issue if she did. As reported a few weeks ago, I had forgotten about my toenail polish one day when I was lounging around with bare feet. Again, that wasn't an issue - just something I try not to do too often.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Helen_Highwater View Post
    Krisi,

I normally say I'm fully in the closet but in truth I think it's more of a DADT situation. She's commented in the past about me wearing hose and knickers but not with any sense of malice and there's been occasions were she's seen a few femme items left lying about. When the cencus took place a couple of years ago she asked what I'd put down as my gender. So like you I try not to push it and I'm pretty good at getting covered up if I hear her moving about. And like you I have days were she's out to exercise class and get home alone time.

I suppose there will be that time when I get caught out but in a way it'll hopefully be the catalyst to us "having the talk".

And isn't getting out of bed and straight into your femme things just so great?
    If you ever get to the point where you can just be dressed around your wife without hiding anything, you will have so much less stress and so much more enjoyment. If there's a way to do it, I recommend that you do it.
    Krisi

I would say that I am not too comfortable. But I am very comfortable. I am not too shy being dressed at home in my wife's presence. But I will not push it too much. maybe once a month she will see the full me. Before she heads out the door every day for work, I shower and shave my legs and face, and I stay in my robe with panties and a bra on waiting for her to leave before I do the full transformation most days. I dress fully or not at all.

I dress between 2 to 3x a week at home and I go out for errands too.