Thread: Cross dressing and muscle cars??

Cross dressing and muscle cars??

My muscle car is bult up and I am ready to cruise around in it.

How many CDers here drive a muscle car?

Haha, I don?t unless it is a rental, but twice I have dressed up as a hot chick going out in a hot car and turned some heads. I am sure ; )

It was fun and more effective than driving a brown station wagon or something : ) I just would not have looked the part.

Sandi

I do not but wish I did. Just give me a '69 Chevelle, red with black interior, Hurst 4 speed with an LS6 454 cu in. and I would be one happy camper indeed!!

What are you driving Natalie?

Fiona
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

I haven't, but it sounds VERY intriguing! In my earlier years I recall noticing some "cruising the strip" with a GG (looking) driver while her passenger (GG?) was happily riding along with her legs out the window. She was wearing stiletto sandals and fully fashioned stockings for any pedestrians to see and notice. No doubt part of how I became infected LOL.

Stay happy,

Linda

Many years ago over a period of time I had quite a few muscle cars, I wish I still had them.

I have a 79 Z28 Camaro - it is a street legal drag race car runs high 10's in the 1/4. It has been in many magazines over the years. I would love to cruise in it dressed but then my secret would be out as everyone within oh 30 miles of me knows the car and who owns it.
    Just a girl fronm Long Island, NY .... always looking to meet others from my area.

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    Not a traditional muscle car, but a iconic Japanese sports car from the 70's with a Z in its name.
    Some refer to it as a Japanese muscle car. Does that count Natalie?
    I'm in the same position as Black S, but I may risk it on a road trip this summer.

Emily
    Last edited by Emily in the south; 02-07-2023 at 04:27 PM.

Mod note;

This thread is about CDing in muscle cars. If you would like to just talk about cars, please start a thread in the Lounge.

Banned Read only
    This past summer I went to a lot of car shows dressed and turned a lot of heads. Half the wrenchers were perplexed and the other half were hitting on me. Two of my favorite things in one.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Muscles r not important to most females. Or, to Sherry!
    29412.jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

It's my only ride other than my wife's Durango.

with car.jpg
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

My only muscle car was my first car, a 1969 Mercury Cougar. I never drove it crossdressed. I don't consider my Porsche a muscle car, but I have driven it dressed.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

The Miata was my Chick Car. No muscle there.
    I enjoyed trying to get in and out and maintain my modesty!

I have a Mazda MX5 , badged the Miata in the US. Not a muscle car, but great fun to drive, the roof only goes up in heavy rain or snow. I drive it in both male and female mode, and I suppose, being bright yellow, it is fairly noticeable. Biggest problem, as KitCat says is gettibg out and maintaining modesty.
    BTW, even at 70mph, with the roof down, my wig stays in plave.

One more warning: This thread is not about what car you own. In order to keep this thread alive, please include something about CDing in your response. If someone wants to start a car only thread, please put it in the Lounge.

Several years ago, while en route to a CD-centric banquet, I had to reverse a stick-shift car up a hill ... while I was wearing a tight cocktail dress and heels. Lol that was a new challenge.

I drive a Corvette - in both modes.................Debra

My Trans Am was many years ago, long before I started dressing (although drove it naked a few times)

Not at all a muscle car, but I drove the Jeep once in a mini skirt (and cute top, of course) with the doors and top off. It was rather hard to keep the skirt down where it's supposed to be. It was early morning, not many people around, but it was still a thrill. Even stopped for gas knowing I'd have no place to hide if someone pulled up next to me!

Natalie has not been out in her (my) Mustang. But it is built up pretty good now and it makes a joyful noise. I am sure Natalie will get some attention in that car.
    Last edited by char GG; 02-08-2023 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Off topic

Another mod note!!! Please do not take this thread off topic. The OP mentioned muscle cars. If someone wants to start a thread about CDing and motorcycles, please do. Do not do it in this thread.
    Last edited by char GG; 02-08-2023 at 07:36 PM.

I imagine a short skirt and thigh highs(Along with a well fastened wig) would be a kick in a convertible.

SJ

Hi Natalie, I had a 68 Pontiac Firebird hill racer (350 V8, rebuilt the engine my self), a 1986 Nissan 200 SX coup (4 cylinder hemi), and have a 2010 Nissan Altima coupe (V6). I have been dressed en femme in all of them. I loved and love and loved them all! Short of the Firebird the later are all understated cars, too many tickets! LOL. Thanks for the memories. Brenda

I have a 2018 Subaru Outback (third one over the years) so def not a muscle car. More like Mom' station wagon.

This thread brings back such fond memories from my much-younger days, when I was the proud owner of a popular type of British sportscar.
    How I loved tooling around in that little two-seater, especially on summer days with the rag top down and the radio blasting, wearing minimal clothing that ensured maximum exposure to the sun - and startled, sometimes envious looks from other drivers. I distinctly remember wearing very short cutoff jeans (actually in fashion in those days), snug fitting tank tops, bandanas and aviator sun glasses.
    Why did I dress this way? Probably because it paired well with and enhanced the thrill I experienced driving that nimble, little car with the dual carbs, the wire wheels and the four speed stick with overdrive. Wearing "ordinary" outfits just wouldn't have brought me the same level of satisfaction I got from dressing in a more liberated, androgynous way.
    Back then, I was CDing without even knowing it, and now, 45 years later, I get a similar thrill from doing it more thoroughly and deliberately. Minus the car, of course!
    Fashion liberated and loving it!

I learned quite a bit by dressing totally femme in my "muscle truck". It's a 3/4 ton diesel with high ground clearance. I accidentally learned that women are better off practicing how to get in and out of a vehicle if wearing a skirt or dress. The step up can tear a skirt, and the step down can leave one's undies exposed up to the waist, as happened to me! Talk about unwanted looks! I certainly didn't INTEND to have people see my girdle and stocking tops.

Live and learn,

Linda
    Last edited by Linda Stockings; 02-10-2023 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Mistake