Thread: It's A Funny Old World!

Velvet Crossdresseruperer ~Tammy~'s Avatar

It's A Funny Old World!

Just something...
    Last edited by ~Tammy~; 06-18-2004 at 10:10 AM.

Smile

Along the same lines of what you are saying, if you look at the evolution of fashion, men always set the trends and women always followed. Men wore hosiery and tights before women did, men wore skirts before women did. Men started wearing pants and women are right there with us, that's all they seem to wear now. It just seems like whatever we want to wear, they want to wear it too.

Velvet Crossdresseruperer ~Tammy~'s Avatar
    Yeah, I agree.
    Were as we have set the trend and women have followed, we have somehow been pushed out of the trend to wear what we first set out.

It's like whatever we want to wear, women want it too and they can have it.

On the other hand, If women set the trend with something, can we barge in and wear it?... Oh no, that's just for women.

Ok, so there's no law, not that I know off (someone please correct me if there is one), and we could if we choose to wear whatever we like, whenever we like, so long as its not indecent in public. But not many dare due to the persecution we may face from our supposed family, friends and neighbours.

Now I'm not a sexist at all (I'm not against anything at all) and at the risk of sounding like a complete mardy baby, 'It's just not fair!'

dressing

Tammy,
    THANK YOU!
    I've been saying that very same thing for years and it was like noone has been listening, maybe if more of us tell the world that, maybe we can be excepted sooner, (it is happening) I've even gone as far as saying and please don't anyone get offended in any way please, but go back to jesus he wore a gown, and roman days, I totally agree all those men running around in those very short skirts, remember afew years ago when it was hott for women to wear mens boxers, and not only did they wear them but they wore them as outer wear like regular shorts, now you go to the shoe situation, women buy mens tennis all the time, they buy mens hiking boots, so why oh why can't we wear heels if we feel good in them, WHY ALWAYS THE DOUBLE STANDARD,
    I feel that women have helped us ahhh lets say come out more, let me tell you why I feel this, women started when they (and I agree with this) wanted equal rights, pay, ban the bra (forbid me without mine..holds me in..lol) and then when it became the day that women wanted MEN to be more intouch with their feminent side, now that are doing just that socially we're not totally excepted, now maybe its our turn for equal rights, just as it is for time to allow same sex marriages, we can't help who we fall inlove with thats in gods hands, just as it is that we couldn't decide what sex to be when we were born, the constitution say we all have the right to the pursuit of happyness, soooo why are we not allowed to be happy?

I'm sorry everyone but I do tend to get going on this,
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=3]XOX Dana XOX[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Aspiring Member

?

No none that i have ever seen or heard of. Girls do not have exclusive rights to skirts and dresses by any means. Men wore them for centuries before they were for some reason deemed only right for the female sex but as we see now females can and do wear our cloths all the time wlth no problem so indeed turn about is fair play. Right!.

dressing up

Tammy,

I agree with all you said but i must admit i like the fact that is a close secret. The fact that dressing up up is supposedly wrong makes it all the more exciting for me. I really look forward to my girlie sessions because i can't do it every day. I am still fairly new to the whole of this concept and maybe i will change my view over the coming months/years.

In the meantime i am going to enjoy expanding my wardrobe.

kylie