Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: So is everyone here out of the closet, or am I an anomaly?

I believe that most of the members here are so deep in the closes that they will never see the light of day. Therefore you are in the majority here.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

For me all friends and family know, I have to say that was the biggest relief to step out of that closet.
    But now I live in a mobile home park, and back in the closet here.

I will say that for the longest time I was deep in the closet.
    So you are certainly not alone.........
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    I was far more out, when I was younger. Family and aunties uncles cousins all knew. My parents never approved though. I could never pass from 50 yards away and over the years I have moved further into the closet. I never got used to the jibes. I found the sweet spot several years ago and I am content here in the closet. As far As I know, no one around here has any idea I cross dress apart from my family. I still sit out in the garden dressed, on star lit evenings. It must be two years since I last ventured further though.
    Last edited by Jane G; 05-12-2023 at 06:55 PM.

I am out. I?ve been out since before I was married. I don?t really throw my crossdressing in her face every day. She knows, and hangs out with me sometimes when I?m dressed up.

I'm also in the closet, 99% of my wardrobe is romantic lingerie so in my case would look really weird to wear that in public lol!

I'm completely out of the closet! But only because I don't fit in there with all my clothes.
    My wife knows most, 2 of my kids know some. My friends don't know $***, at least I don't think they do (a couple might suspect that I'm a little off)

Only out of the closet to you all abd my wife

Hello, and thank you all so much! I could never have imagined that so many people are just like me and so many have other paths. I don?t feel sorry for myself any longer, I am a little envious, but I am not alone, and that?s what it?s all about. Thank you all again, I am not a loaner anymore! Brenda