Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you ever spoil your partner or make her feel special?

Wink Do you ever spoil your partner or make her feel special?

Hi girls
    Just wondering how you spend your time dressed with your partners. I have a totally supportive wife who allows me to dress in the house whenever I want if we are not expecting visitors. She doesn't like me saying she "allows me to dress", but she is fine with it, she says. Bless her. But my dressing usually see's me in a female role, as I love cooking. I love putting on a lovely dress,stockings,heels, the full thing and cooking whilst having a rather large drink or two. I feel very feminine in a frilly apron in the kitchen. I cook most Saturday nights, 3 courses, keeping her glass full. I clear up and tidy away before settling down next to her for the rest of the evening. Yes this takes a few hours, it's hard work sometimes but I enjoy it for 1. I am Stephanie and feel wonderful. 2. My wife is absolutely wonderful to me, why shouldn't I really spoil her. It's a second marriage for both of us and we both worked really hard. We're very happily retired now. I didn't plan this, it was something that evolved including my dressing, but I believe it has helped my wife except Stephanie as often it means she is spoilt. She has grown to associate my dressing with something pleasurable. She expects nothing of me, and I don't have to do this. I'm free to dress in the house when I wish. But it really works, she will come up to me in the kitchen when I'm fully dressed and hug me from behind telling me the food smells lovely, or asking if she can help. To which I always reply I'm fine, relax.
    Do any of you spoil your partners while dressed. Do you make it enjoyable for them, make them feel loved and reassured. I think reassurance is a major problem in a crossdressing marriage.
    I know I am one of the very lucky ones on this site to have a wonderful wife. Do we all do enough for our partners. Do we all show them the love they deserve. Do we make them feel special often enough. I try, but make mistakes I'm sure. It's a cop out to say you can't cook something, if you can dress as the opposite sex and use the internet then you can follow a simple recipe.

I spoil my partner all the time, whether I'm dressed or not.
    So what do I get for my efforts?
    "You're a good husband."
    Darn it!

Banned Read only
    I always spoil my partner, be it physical in the form of oil massages, romantic in the form of flowers, or financial in the form of paying for beauty treatments or clothes.

She appreciates it to an extent, but has also come to expect the massages as "standard practice" because they're so regular.

Other than having character traits that she "resents" or worse, finds "repulsive", I'm seemingly a good husband.

(They're her written words, not mine, and from last year, not now. I believe we've turned a fair few corners since this time)

Edit: None of this is when I'm dressed. We're DADT, and I'm pretty sure that the dressing is the thing she is repulsed by.
    Last edited by CharlotteCD; 02-10-2023 at 07:54 AM.

My wife is always spoiled whether I'm dressed en-femme or not.
    Last edited by alwayshave; 04-24-2023 at 07:30 AM.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I would like to think I spoil my wife she certainly spoils me.

my "spoiling"my wife has nothing to do with my crossdressing. I 'spoil' her because I love her.

Not often enough.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

I spoil her all the time. I don't have to be in a dress and heels to do so.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I couldn't "spoil" her enuff. Usually my surprises to spoil her, disappointed her instead!
    Diamond, too small. Car the wrong color. Etc, etc!

I began to dread Valentines, Xmas, and her Bday!

But, she's my ex now! No more spoiling or disappointments for me!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Hi Stephanie

I think it’s lovely what you do for your wife. I too try and do lots for my wife on a very regular basis. Sadly it’s a little one sided but I’m okay with that and am happy doing my thing.
    Paige

I, too am one of the lucky ones. In return for her acceptance, help and understanding, I try to be positive, helpful and considerate whether dressed or not. If this is spoiling, it works for us.

Hello. I like a few others am a lucky one. She is so understanding, supportive and playful. I so spoil her as well. I love shopping for her. Dressing her up in the most cutest flared dresses. We work so well together at home. I make breakfast and she the lovely dinners. Although her cooking makes me fat. It's just so damn good. She loves to bake. Again fat. We go to the gym together so I can eat her goodies.

Finish each others sentences and know what the other is thinking. Just a wonderful tight bond we share. Got her the biggest dang heart shaped box of chocolates for V day. A 2 pounder. And a pendant. Took her out for a drive in the sunny nice day yesterday. Got her some yummy buttered, salted popcorn.

So yea....I so spoil her. I love to and she so deserves an loves it.

I do try to help out as much as I can and I do try not to take her for granted. I started helping her more when she had a bad car accident a few years back. I instantly took over and now that's she's pretty much recovered I still do most of the household chores. She is a pretty much accepting wife we placed some rules from day one that I cross now and then but pretty much we respect each other. I must admit I do spoil her a little more because of the situation I put her in, I would think it must be not so normal to see her husband dressed like a women. So if she mentions something or if I do see her put her eye on something I will usually buy it for her. I believe it's a small price to pay.

I?m constantly spoiling her. I want to make her feel like she is a queen. Nothing makes me happier tbh.

Happy wife, Happy life. Of course I spoil her as much as possible.

I don’t call it “spoiling” her. I consider it to be “serving” her. She deserves it, and I love it. Nancy

I lost my wife in August of 2021 to cancer, I'd like to think I spoiled her but probably could have done more. With today being Valentine's day I have a card I will be bringing to the cemetery along with a Valentine's day balloon, when I go to visit her.
    Jill

I try, continually.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Platinum Member
    Hi Stephanie, Absolutely every chance that I get.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I spoiled my wife as much as I could. We went on three Caribbean cruise between Dec of 09 and April of 12. Our second cruise was on Carnival, out of Galveston on her birthday in Feb of 11. She passed Jul of last year and in Sep I spread her ashes in Mo, close to Branson. That was another place she loved to visit. Since moving to Oklahoma we were there about 7 times over 9 years. The last time was in May of 21 to see Jesus at Sight & Sound.

Junior Member lynn.crossdresser's Avatar
    That is so similar to how I am with liking to fem myself up whilst prepping and cooking, I do cook all the meals whether I am femmed up or not.

There is something much more rewarding and fun if I can do my little bit in a nice tight skirt and heels especially the housework and ironing.

Being some what submissive to my Queen I?m always looking for ways to spoil her and to show her my appreciation.

My wife has never liked the word spoiled.
    We have had a few rough spots over CDing. I love her dearly and would be lost without her and I am always trying to do something special for her.
    This year for V day I took her out to lunch, got her flowers and cooked us a nice dinner. I try my best to show her I love her
    Crissy

We spoil each other from time to time and on special occasions. We like to think we are an equal partnership.We prefer the term treat as opposed to spoil . Agree with Crissys wife.
    Last edited by Debbie Denier; 02-25-2023 at 05:38 AM.

Thank you girls for your replies to my question about spoiling your wives/girlfriends. It seems that in different countries it has a slightly different meaning. Spoiling it seems in the USA it is a slightly degrading meaning. In the UK it has an endearing meaning. To spoil your wife/girlfriend means to treat them special, to give them that something extra, to go above and beyond what is expected. To treat them as a princess which my wonderful wife is.
    Stephanie.

I spoil her with Brianne the maid having done the house cleaning before she gets home from work. and buy her shoes and nice clothes too.

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling