Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sisters? or Whose clothes?

I started with my moms bra I filled the cups out with rolled up socks from my drawyer. That was the first time I did it on my own I remember mom putting one of her sleeveless button up blouses on me when I was seven so you could say that she got the ball rolling with that. It wasn't until I was thirteen that I barrowed her bra one night and the rest is history been dressing when ever I get the chance ever since
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Started off wearing my younger sister's clothes....panties, bras, dresses, pants, shirt, etc. etc. etc. One time one of her friends left a swimsuit at our house and it magically wound up in my hiding place. I really loved that swim suit. I was about 14 or 15 when I first started really dressing off and and on until now (currently 31). Luckily, my sister and I were about the same size.

Alyssa Michelle
    [SIZE=3]Man, I feel like a Woman![/SIZE] :GE:

Talking Sis's first

Once, when I was in the first or second grade, I ran out of clean underwear and my mom sent me to school in my younger sister's panties. To this day I can recall being at a urinal and noticing the multicolored panties that were visable while I was urniating. I also recall being strangely excited by the experience, but completely unaware of what was going on. I raided the laundry basket at the next opportunity, and, as they say, the rest is history.
    Last edited by GypsyKaren; 04-14-2006 at 03:02 AM. Reason: A bit to much

Yes

i agree with Ellie...catholic school does cause a lot of mind pollution..been trying to recover from 16 years of it....grammar-high-college........

Beth

Whose Clothes

When I was at school one day in the classroom the teacher was up the front reading to us and I was sitting up the front of class at the desk and another kid sitting next to me I must to be around eight years old the teacher had tanned pantihose on and black boots As I had five sisters and when no-one was around the house I looked for a pair of tanned pantihose put them on and hid behind the couch this carried on as much as possible till we moved house then I ran out of opportunites then we moved again and when i was home alone in my mid teens I had a ball crossdressing with my youngest sisters pantihose I found a leotard that belonged to her put that on shinning grey footless tights;When I found out that I was going to be home alone my heart started pumping quicker sort of like an adrenlian rush.When the car turned the corner so to speak I hopped to it when I finish I cleaned up any evidence put the clothes back as they were ment be left and waited till one of the women folk came home. Still my heart would be pumping this time worrying about who was going to burst into the lounge room with apair of pantihose and saying have you being wearing these. Regards Piper
    Last edited by GypsyKaren; 04-15-2006 at 05:49 AM. Reason: keep it clean...

I started in my mom's drawer... Even the idea kind of skeeves me out now.

My earliest recollections of dressing was trying on a frilly slip of a daugther of my parents' friends. I was probably only three years old. I can also remember being given a girls one piece swimming costume by friends when we stopped at the beach and I had no swimmers myself; I was around five years old then.

I confess I did discover my mum's girdles and all-in-ones when home alone as a 12 year old. My love of girdles has never really left me. My sister was eight years older than I, so her clothes never came into the equation.

I actualy started with a playmates sisters underthings. We experimented togather. Then it was my sisters clothers. When she moved out, it was my mothers.
    "Lady Fingers"

Banned Read only
    Initially started with my sisters.......until I got caught. Moms were way to large for me......sis's fit perfectly. After a severe butt chewing for getting into my sisters clothes, I soon took to raiding clothes lines. Clothes line raiding was a pretty common thing back then where I came from anyhow, and it was done mainly as a prank. Kids would takes folks clothes off the clothes lines and scatter them around the yard or street etc.....I would secretly do it solo but keep what I pilfered. I had quite a large stash of clothes stored in the woods in plastic bags etc. I was around 12 to 15 years of age at this time, but once I got a car at age 16 I was then able to keep my stash in the cars trunk.....Years down the road, after my sisters found out I was a CD, it sparked memories of when I got caught in their closet etc. Now they buy me fem items on special occasions and fully accept me for what I am. I am completely out in the open now, but still have fond memories of certain panties or bras or girdles etc that I managed to raid from a clothes line many many years ago, and often think about those times. I just know one woman in particular had to be going bonkers, because as fast as she would hang out her clothes 90% of them would always dissapear. I guess when you found a style / size that fit, you stayed with it. :cheeky:

Mother and sisters...

I'm the youngest in my family with two sisters and spent most of my private teen years diving into all of my sister's and mother's things. My mother had the best lingerie and makeup, but my sisters had all the cool outfits. Can't tell you all enough how I bounced between their rooms whenever alone, getting my look and makeup just right. My most memorable day was a certain Saturday when I was 15 and the stars were all aligned just right. I had the house to myself! It was the first time I dressed completely and with full makeup, wearing my mother's 38D full body briefer stuffed NOT with the toilet paper I had always used, but with balloons I'd made with jello! It was such an amazing day, having the whole house to myself and being able to adorn myself to my heart's content within my sisters and mother's things. I felt so much a young girl, wishing this boy I was in love with at school were there to kiss. The fantasies from that day still live with me... (Christ... got a bit off topic here, didn't I?)

Robyn
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

when i was 13 my mother was working for a charity shop the lady next door left a large bin bag full of her 16 year old daughters old clothes for collection in our yard,i pinched a blouse,school pinifore,bra`s,thick tights three cardigans and a pair of shoes all fitted perfect i hid these in our shed and dressed every chance i could got 2 years pleasure in those clothes then started buying my own.

Aunties undies

I was 15 and used to babysit my young niece and nephew for my aunt to go out. One evening I was in the bathroom and looked in the laundry basket and discovered a pair of smokey grey tights at the top, the touch and feel were heaven and in no time I was putting them on I'll never forget the feeling of nylons on my legs the first time. After that it was shoes, boots, panties the lot. I don't think she ever found out ( or perhaps she did ) and chose to let me continue as this went on for several years,

Youngest of four boys, so it was my mom's things that got be going. I was 5 or 6 and loved to go thru her drawers when I was supposed to be taking a nap on my parents bed. Always slept on her side when I did nap. I think she always wanted a girl, and I was the last chance. Well, she got one, just not in the regular way.

A practicing she wolf Susanna wolf's Avatar

Wink Dress-to suit

Like linnea I got started by dressing in my cousins clothes, but since these
    times were few and far between I then moved on to my mums closet and finally my wifes.

My mother kept an old chest of her schoolgirl clothes and others no longer worn in my room i can still visulise the gymslips now age 11 or 12 until she cought me the chest was removed very quick.
    steph
    Spelling bad because the fairies make love on my keyboard.

First time!

I remember wearing panty girdle briefs of a friend of my family's when we visited their home, then i found that my aunt had a laundry room full of used pantyhose i think she only wore once or twice so thats where it all started for me!

My first experience was wearing my younger sister's panties. I was 15 at the time. I loved doing so. It was a very defining moment of my life as I discovered my feminine self. In fact, I use my sister's name, Anne as part of my feminine name as a reminder of my venture into being a girl. Sort of a back hand way to say, thanks sis!

I was about 11 when the erge hit me to were feminine clothing. I have no sisters so moms things did it for me until I started my own wardrobe which now is just about as much as my wife has though I have more lingerie than she has.Most all of my femme clothing is from www.lanebryant.com

Serina

Sisters pantyhose

My first time was my sisters pantyhose,I played sports so was very careful
    not to get caught, was just curious as to the feel. It was a weird feeling at
    first but in a good way. Wearing pantyhose I never really needed a magazine.

Well, when I was a wee lil' boy in elementary school, I did wear my mom's pantyhose as part of a costume for Halloween -- but I think that's irrelevant, because I thought nothing of that moment when I first got into " wearing ".

When I grew older, I started off by wearing my mom's pantyhose. But as I reached a teenager, my mom's clothes started to appeal to me as " unsexy. " I wanted something more youthful and trendy -- so I started bagging some clothes from my cousins. I stole from cousins as old as 21 (I was about 14/15ish at the time), and as young as 10 (GOD, I loved wearing lil' girl panties that had flowers and cute designs on them! LOL!). I can say I miss that lifestyle a lil' bit -- because I was stealing some cute and sexy clothes and looking cute and sexy in them too.
    [SIZE="1"]i just wanna DANCE.

myspace[/SIZE]

I was an only child, but had resources. I too had my female cousins to rely upon for various undergarments while visiting. One was my age, one older and one younger, if the panties fit-wear em. As a very young child I heisted a slip or two and panty hose from my mom. While in high school I found a pair of panties in an apartment laundry room, What a find! I showed that pair of panties to my mom and told her how much I liked them, convinced her to buy me some more.

Rachelle

Formerly lisameaghan :) Lisa Maren's Avatar

:)

I didn't have much to work with growing up, having brothers and only one sister who was several years younger than I. I started out with mom's pantyhose. I remember sliding on a pair of tan pantyhose back in my room, sitting on the floor with both legs off to one side and admiring my legs.

It pretty much stayed that way, but there were scattered (but alas few and far between) items that fit me. There was a pair of my sister's white semi-sheer nylon tights, which was probably given to her by some friend of ours whose daughter outgrew them, and they fit me. There was a corduroy dress later on when I was 13ish, an old one of my mom's. There was also a pair of my sister's pantyhose, suntan, that I found in her room. They were still in the package, but the package had been opened. That was the first pair of pantyhose I had found that actually fit me. I remember the package also had instructions on it about how to put them on properly and that was how I learned the right way to do it (up until then I had basically been trying to put them on like pants. How I loved that! I have always been hooked on pantyhose/tights especially, but all of it really.

I didn't own anything of my own until late 1999, when I was living on my own in an apartment. I will always remember the first dress I ever bought, a black cotton tank top dress from Eddie Bauer (Hmmm. Eddie Bauer? That works, I guess, but their stuff isn't terribly feminine).

Hugs,
    Lisa
    [SIZE="1"]What lies behind me and what lies before me are tiny matters compared to the girl who lies within me.
    -- A twist on Ralph Waldo Emerson

To know what you prefer instead of humbly saying Amen to what the world tells you you ought to prefer, is to have kept your soul alive.
    -- Robert Louis Stevenson

Ubi dubium, ibi libertas. (Where there is doubt, there is freedom.)
    -- Latin Proverb
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Smile When

I started when I was six. Our family friends that lived up the street had a dauther that was only about a year younger than me and she was a little big for her age so one day somehow the idea of playing dress up came up and I didn't even hesitate.I wonder to this day about why I didn't but I haven't stopped since.

Started with my best friends sisters clothes. It was the early 70's so had a lot of bikini panties and mini skirts!

looking for friends in CO LaceyDee's Avatar
    Many of us (as did I) seemed to have started with our mom's girdle!...That silly thing!! I started out wearing my mom's and older sister's clothing. Now I like the sexier look of high cut or thong panties and camis.